So I was watching this camwhore and she was talking about how her non white friends were bullying a disabled white...

So I was watching this camwhore and she was talking about how her non white friends were bullying a disabled white person. She tried to protest by pointing out that the woman was disabled but she got shut down by a black woman who said she was a "narcissist white person who is silencing the experience of black people".

>"I'm like a little bit bewildered and I honestly feel like I shouldn't have been as nice and polite as I was because I was trying to make them feel heard and included. And I'm like why did I do that? They were just going to say that I was racist anyway. Not that I am racist but I dunno... I just spend so much time trying to be fair to both sides"

At this point I said in chat "I don't understand how white people can be lefty when lefty ideas are against white people."

Attached: D4QDG9TUwAARAOx.jpg (1003x1368, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"well you know there's this concept called having empathy and realizing that none of us are perfect people and it's not really a leftist idea. I'm obviously still working on this as a white person and a person in general. We as people do harm even when we don't mean to and it takes a certain level of self awareness and willingness to work on yourself and live up to your shit to say 'hey! I cause harm.' and to go out of your way in all aspects of your life to try to mitigate that harm. Is it impossible? Yes but going out of your way to be aware of that and showing willingness to work on yourself it doesn't... Like, being against white people doesn't come into play when you truly understand empathy and what it is to want to do good for other people."

I follow up with " fortunately I'm not white so I don't have to deal with that "

>" what you don't have empathy for people? That weird. Just because it doesn't benefit you? Well how do you expect people to be empathetic towards you if you can't make yourself a little bit uncomfortable to how another person is feeling?

"I don't have empathy for people who openly hate me"

>"well that's a shame. You're missing out on a lot of growth there because you're focused on taking peoples trauma personally when it has nothing to do with you as an individual. You're making peoples pain about you as an individual and I would be willing to bet that carries over to your interpersonal relationships too. So you're missing out on a lot of rich suffering that makes you a good person for the sake of your own personal comfort and in that short sighted process you're missing out on a lot of joy and connection. So like I don't really care if that's what you want to do."

What the fuck is wrong with white women?

Attached: D0iMn0oVAAEDG_4.jpg (2048x1538, 366K)

>So I was watching this camwhore

Attached: 1537720931510.jpg (750x1088, 438K)

>let me blogpost about some literal camwhore
die shitskin

>fortunately im not white

Youre missing out, be colored on the outside and white on the inside

white people are exactly like the radical blacks describe them. a type of demon sub-breed of human who will lure you in with sex or destroy you with violence.

the jews thought they could infiltrate and subvert this group, but they have become the modern day nazis and are struggling to survive in israel when for thousands of years arabs left them alone in their holy temples and cities.

white women lure you with sex and attempt to change your mind, they are not about racial identity so you shouldn't be about it either - except when you mix with them your children will then forever want to become whiter and keep mixing with more whites until your part of the genome is wiped out.

white men lure you with passivity and attempt to change your mind with logic and reason. if their verbal tricks don't work, and their materialism and technology doesn't work, they will openly slaughter you in the millions then destroy your culture and burn down every link to your past.

on the one hand you recognise white europeans mapped and conquered the entire world in about 200 years.

on the other hand you somehow are tricked into thinking they are now suddenly in danger and need to be helped.
my friend. they are multiple steps ahead of you, because their elite literally worship some type of alien demon creatures which give them timeless ideas that will always result in a massive advantage down the road which they will mercilessly leverage against the human population for their own advantage.

>allowing a disabled person to be bullied is fair...because skin

>Pic related is white
Yikes!

Wypipo, fuck yeah?

Got her BLACKED vids?

>going to the ones who talk

She's wording it like that because she still wants you to be a customer.

She's just saying you can't expect people to be empathetic towards you if you treat their entire group with antipathy. It's just the New Testaments "Do unto others etc etc" commandment.

Attached: 1513e1f678c8c3ada10262180bd1fac98d4bdc90.jpg (1280x960, 79K)

I wish

just post more of her

Attached: 1478129145352.png (447x378, 11K)

Why didnt you just call her a stupid white racist? Remind her that their ideology demands she get there head kicked in for defending any white people even if they are disabled thats racist. Nobody but white people believe in equality.

You picked the wrong camwhore, user. You're supposed to get one with two remote control dildoes shoved in her ass that says a horrible "taaaaank yoooooooo" in mangled Russian accented English when you buzz her asshole.

This. Wtf OP, if a dog shits in the house, you don't give it a treat. Why would you give this bitch your time?

what kind of hideous camwhores do you watch op? u retarded?

Attached: 1_5yYWeIccXgA6ea4dB20P1g.jpg (2600x1733, 464K)

She has a good body and I have a soft spot for damaged goods. Don't judge me.

Attached: 1475832045168.png (359x363, 142K)

White people dont even believe in themselves subhuman monkey

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

t. abo while drinking sweet fuel straight from the neighbors car

double digits will always be less human than the triple digits

Where else can you say something like that in chat and not get banned? Within 5 years your internet will be cut completely if you even start typing it.

Where can I sign up?

he likes dour sullen cute girls because he thinks he has a greater chance with them
despite the fact, he has no chance

Attached: Ds_GCr-WkAAX4uB.jpg (1200x1200, 281K)

based and red-pilled

quality lore

>>"well that's a shame. You're missing out on a lot of growth there because you're focused on taking peoples trauma personally when it has nothing to do with you as an individual
She is right. You are an undeveloped ape if you can't understand this. Don't be a nigger. Be a human.

Link to the camwhore user...
Maybe Jow Forums can save this one.

>Paypigging cam whores in 2019
Why the fuck would you do that?

That's a lot of big words for a huwer

Attached: 1231356513.jpg (474x305, 22K)