/INDO-EVROPEAN/

BASED.

Attached: indo-evropean.png (595x789, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8
youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs
youtube.com/watch?v=XSVZB3zJ35I
youtube.com/watch?v=XSVZB3zJ35I.
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heil Odinn, sael Odinn

Attached: 1555435789887.jpg (720x555, 46K)

Huh

I just realised the weekdays in Hindi are similar to English

Shanivar - Day of Saturn - Saturday
Suryavar - Day of Sun - Sunday
Somvar - Day of Moon - Monday
Mangalvar - Day of Mars - Tuesday
Budhvar - Day of Mercury - Wednesday
Brihaspativar - Day of Jupiter - Thursday
Shukrvar - Day of Venus - Friday

Attached: 76975703-1BAB-4F42-9DB6-07AF2E1AAF27.jpg (1242x1554, 420K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8

Attached: 1532711662988.jpg (570x428, 36K)

India was formed by Aryans

Is that why indians are so easy to bleach? Because genetically were cousins?

i don't like christcucks
but those pagan larpers are just cringy as fuck.
america was built on indian sacred ground, should we tear it down because muh paganism? fucking retards.

The Brahmins. Not the Shudra.

North good, South bad.

>Karma takes 1000 years to work
>Somewhat damages a cathedral, cross and altar unblemished
lol Jesus truly is the Lord.

>North good, South bad

Attached: 1555003990206.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Yes. We seeded your culture, then were out bred by niggers and look at you now, building idols out of pooh on designated shitting streets.

The Dravidians look like abos. The Pajeets in Rajastan look like dark whites with funny mustaches and shit-stained hands.

I really couldn't care less about a mudhut constructed by some people worshipping the braphistan god compared to this architecture marvel.

of course theres not a shred of proof for this comic book fan fiction, why even ask?

Fun fact : the main dynasty of the warrior class (Kshatriya), i.e the solar dynasty (of which both Rama and Buddha was part of) traces its ancestory to South India. The solar dynasty descends from the current manu(first man of current epoch) who was the ruler of Dravida before the great floods (i.e. in the previous epoch) He is basically Noah of our mythology
We're all one
Vasudhaiva kutumbakam

Yes retard, as I told you. We gave you civilisation. You destroyed it by not obeying the rules we left you animals to follow.

>Italy
Go back to campaigning for Congress Sonia Gandhi

You my poo brother now, btw wen come over use loo no go in the garden.

also frogs will rebuild notre dame, 10 or 20 years doesn't matter
this retards confuse karma with confirmation bias

>dravidian-abbos are kings

Attached: 1541531169069.jpg (600x900, 75K)

dravidians aren't australoid they're caucasoid as well, just dark skinned. There's more ethnic groups in india then just the indo-european ones and dravidians. Australoids come from other ethnic groups

yeah they were tho, who do you think the Tamil kings were?

(Merchants, probably)

Attached: 3E055AA2-FE6B-421E-9D99-E7A4FFA5610F.png (2040x2576, 773K)

I got you my new found bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs

straight up lies, rama ascended from below the earth, from shambhala. you ape people aren't divine. get YEETed on.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSVZB3zJ35I

That's Ireland, Pajeet.

cringe
reminder it's this exact pagan ideology that's behind (((supply and demand))) and the capitalist raping of our culture

pic related

Attached: 1555428251918.png (1289x636, 227K)

Weekdays could've been named after we came in contact with foreigners

Please spam this meme to all poo threads.

Attached: pajeet pageta meme.jpg (580x438, 166K)

The real redpill is the star "moola" being close to the center of the galaxy.
Why did they name that particular star moola which just so happens to be near the center of the galaxy?

?

Attached: tumblr_inline_nxoejePSsL1tawpmr_250[1].png (245x367, 77K)

Hi I am Pakistani

Yeah nah. We're living in the decaying corpse of Christian civilization. Capitalism as an idea and structure arised out of Christian civilization. Don't blame us.

Only if you're an Australian Aborigine.

>Capitalism as an idea and structure arised out of Christian civilization
fucking kek the nerves of these filthy jews.
remove that flag, kike

Attached: 1516116215129.png (532x557, 51K)

lol no youtube.com/watch?v=XSVZB3zJ35I. Europeans and Indians (in varying degrees dependent on caste and ethnicity) have some ancestry from the Aryans, a steppe population which migrated or invaded Europe, India and Iran starting from some 6000 years ago. This is why different pagan mythologies in europe are similar to one-another and to 'Hinduism' (Sanatana Dharma). Don't be a mental Dalit and post no such stupidity from this point on

As nice as your digits are, that meme is shittier than a designated shitting street.

where is your argument bro?
Adam Smith directly cited Newton's gravity and inertia as his inspiration for supply and demand and Newton was a pagan regurgitating the pagan "energy exchange" dogshit theology lmao

both of you idiots have no argument. Argue why Capitalism arose from Christianity

Newton was an anti-trinitarian Christian as far as I know

NO.

Attached: tread on meme flaggots.png (500x400, 61K)

it didn't, the kikes were practicing usury and interests way before Christianity was even born.

Isn't Moola a lunar astrological sign? in that case, Moola in Vedic tradition would not be a star, but a zone in the sky.

Isn't Jupiter the equivalent of Indra tho?

and so was everyone else. It was with the introduction of Christianity that we saw the exclusivity of usury for the Jews. Does the delusion and ignorance of christcucks have no end? It seems like they're going to hold on to their Jewish fables until the ship's totally sunk.

Attached: roman christianity.png (1681x2802, 246K)

So niggers go "we wuz kangs" and poos go "we wuz romans"?

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
Andronovo aryans arrival in india went a bit like this

Attached: 1527021652857.jpg (313x161, 17K)

i'm not a christcuck, kike, but the whole capitalist ideology is inherently jewish, stop trying to put the blame on everyone but yourself.

m8, why are most murican pagans (and muricans in general) so cringe worthy? when you want to argue about something you start from the middle and not from the beginning. One must always ask you arrogant fatsos to elaborate. Learn to speak and argue properly

he's a jew.

Based
Fuck Christian losers

Attached: 1555093227267.jpg (666x1000, 137K)

yu say what son of basterd bich?

Attached: file.png (1766x147, 50K)

kek, how did i miss that

>don't blame us (referring to euro-pagans)
modern "europeans" in charge of reading comprehension

sure jew, nobody said Pagans invented capitalism.
show flag

Adronovo culture was filled to brim with 190cm bodies and long skulls
Imagine dravidian-aboriginal mongrels seeing the sight of that

Attached: 1481906362970.png (541x503, 443K)

see
which was my initial post you absolute retard

nvm me, i'm reading half heartedly today.

>implying it wasn't the unknown group that has been desecrating french churches for a couple of months now
some videos showed a hooded figure moving about inside the cathedral as it was burning

point remains. why do you americans start to argue about a point from the middle and not from the beginning. somehow you managed to connect paganism and capitalism through a tenous link between adam smith, newton (who was a devout anti-trinitarian christian) and paganism

they did not have crosses, they did not wear steel but bronze and they rode chariots

what he means is kikes are behind that neo pagan larp.

nuh you are an abo mutt

Attached: BleachedAbos(1of5).jpg (1080x3488, 939K)

you havent even responded to my second post. you are genuinely retarded
i am linking the pagan theology in the op with one facet of capitalism. other facets lay at the feet of jews and protestants

Calm down mehmet
We know you're afraid of the cross wearing chariots

they are literally mutts, not even 50% white in south india

Attached: BleachedAbos(2of5).jpg (1080x3907, 1020K)

Attached: BleachedAbos(3of5).jpg (1080x3233, 658K)

religion and language are not equivalent to genetics

Attached: BleachedAbos(4of5).jpg (1080x2227, 639K)

and? they have also european blood, as much as they have abo blood, and even mongoloid blood, genetics and language are not the same thing

Attached: BleachedAbos(5of5).jpg (1080x1381, 268K)

HOL UP
SO U SAYIN
WE WUZ NOTRE DAMES N SHIT

Attached: romangreatbaitmate.jpg (540x527, 32K)

also indians and abos have the highest amount of denisovan admixture, coincidence? nope

phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html

Attached: aworldmapofn.jpg (1500x643, 110K)

the chariots wore swastikas and sunwheels, not crosses. unless in your deluded fantasies they were praying to jeebus.

>i am linking the pagan theology in the op with one facet of capitalism. other facets lay at the feet of jews and protestants
which is tenuous as fuck. Newton was an anti-trinitarian christian. What do you mean with 'energy exchange dogshit'. Energy exchange happens even when i slap your fat face and your multiple chins shake. Elaborate properly!

that's why i will never agree with varg style paganism, because there will be non whites telling us that pagan whites have more in common with them than with christian whites

at the end of the day non white men are pieces of shit that want to be accepted by us at all costs and when we rightfully say them to fuck off they whine about it

>Newton was a pagan

Mate

not abrahamic religions anyway. Pre-christian religions (paganism) was really based on ancestry. The gods were the spiritual ancestors of a tribe. To convert meant abandoning your ancestors and taking up new ones, and in most cases this was considered treason

varg style paganism is literally atheism with extra steps. any pagan worth a dime has washed his hands off of varg ever since he argued with Survive the Jive

anti-trinitarians aren't Christian. simple as
everyone within the English alchemical tradition from John Dee forward is a pagan

they aren't pagan either for that matter. at least not in the sense of paganism=pre-christian European religions anyway. small difference to an american christian whose brains consists of muh BAHble and mcdonalds' grease

not the case with indians evidently, because genetics don't lie, they have more non european dna than they have european
they mtDNA haplogroup(the haplogroup from the mother side) is 60% M (that is very similar to the N, found mostly in abo, and both descend from L3, found mostly in abo)

haplos are not very precise but that's an enormous percentage, their mother side is literally abo

Attached: Major_mtDNA_Haplogroups.jpg (1163x791, 217K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-170253.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

theme song

no, i do not disagree, but they do have SOME european ancestry. I wonder what the pre-PIE invasion dravidian religion looked like.

indians used to have a caste system separating the higher aryan castes from the lower denisovan castes.

Locke and Newton spent months in each others apartments performing alchemical experiments.

the bottom line is that pagans are market fundamentalists by way of energy exchange theology. it's the only logically consistent position to take -- but pagans aren't exactly known for being highly logical. they would rather take dozens of self contradicting ideas as long as each one is in opposition to Christianity

they have some european ancestry, more in the north less in the south
in the south it literally is 50% or less
in the south is more like 70%

if we want to believe the haplogroup most of the european ancestry is from the father side, however is not even that much, not even 50%

*in the north is more like 70%

Based.
Fuck abrahamites and fuck vile volcano demon they worship.

Deus is the only God you should be worshiping.
You shall have no other Gods before Him.
He is the God of the ancient Israelites.
This world belongs to Him and and his children who are spread across Europe. Paganism is a corruption given to animism and the worship of lesser beings. It was acceptable in its time because Christ the Messiah had not appeared yet but he was foretold.

>worshipping the fallen angels as deities

Your capital Rome was founded by descendants of rama

>pagan worth a dime

Attached: satania5.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

they weren't shitskins back in the days like you rajeet.

>paganism
>market fundamentalism
in paganism The Age of the Merchant is considered - depending on interpretation of theology - is considered to be either the lowest or second lowest of all the Ages. Paganism does not have directly to do with markets. It has been the religion of Europeans since we were Hunter-Gatherers with no concept of the market.

>energy exchange theology
you are still unwilling or unable to explain what this is. as i said, if i slap you for spouting such stupidities, an energy exchange took place.

wrong. The God of israelites is a petty jealous liar that pretends to be the creator of the universe. The first line of the genesis is that the ELOHIM, not El, that is to say, the GodS (plural) not God (singular) created the universe. Yahweh, the god that you worship became the sole god of the ancient israelites around the 6th century BC for what seemed to be purely self interest related reasons.

specifically we are talking about Empedocles' Love and Strife as the basis for pagan energy exchange nonsense, as well as the inspiration for gravity and inertia & supply and demand

no, no...
fuck you kike

Hitler tore apart the pagans so badly in mein kampf it's almost sad there are still people who identify as pagan. Easily the weakest people on earth.

They weren't cumskins like you either , omlette

but if the metaphysical concept of love and strife is pagan - thus inherently untrue because the Old Testament and Paul LARPing as Jesus said so - does this mean gravity and inertia are some sort of satanic lies as well?

>It has been the religion of Europeans since we were Hunter-Gatherers with no concept of the market.

It hasn't been the religion of European people in a long ass time, a handful of LARPers who havent accomplished anything in their entire existence. Slaughtered by Christian's and they would slaughtered by muslims but there are more muslims in Europe now than there ever will be pagans lmao.

actually genetic tests show that they likely were...

>implying you poos are even a shadow of the indus valley inhabitants of thousands of years ago