Neanderthal VS Cromagnon war still influencig politics today

6% of humanity has neanderthal genome, jews among them.
Neanderthals in ice age Europe had not enough food to sustain a hominid, they had to adapt and became apex predators, this is why their aggression is still a problem within jewish population and why we have many myths of monster hunting.

Is it possible that this is still going on today and is represented in the political sphere especially in terms of weaponized demographic policies against cromagnon descendants?
Please redpill me on this subject I want to dive into this.

Attached: 1555469097451.png (1783x1525, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieiJT5ULgZs
darkmoon.me/2014/they-are-not-like-us-by-jack-harper/
themandus.org/old_website/ebook_chapters_1-3.pdf
themandus.org/gallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Attached: 1555469194552.png (960x1106, 425K)

Attached: 1555469457848.jpg (1467x1653, 1.83M)

the jews have power because they are fighting for it. Whites don't even want to make money and team up.

>Jews
>apex predators
They're known to be slimy, backstabbing, and confrontation-adverse, so no. If anything, it just explains the existence of the lemming, beta, cuck, NPC, normalfag, whatever you want to call it: the submissive human that goes along with whatever society says.

It's true.
Our ancestors should've slaughtered every last one though.

Attached: ztoj7svwh8521.png (564x380, 479K)

Maybe we had a wrog approach to it and that gave (((them))) the edge? Know thy enemy and all that. If they are our boogey men monsters from gundreds of thousands of years ago the defense response might come instinctually?
All those scared ancestor genes that were hunting cannibal monsters in caves might be stroger than superficial propaganda? But not if we see them as naughty bro humans.

Muslim do not reject christ

literally every non-subsaharan african has neanderthal DNA in them you moron

You people are dumbasses i swear, get a grip

Attached: mgs-288.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Not Jews as in today, but Neanderthals that were stuck in ice age Europe, its not like they had hannukah and shabath and shit back then lol but the agressive survival mode, cannibalism, love for blood, relentlessness against superior foe and cooperation of group all stayed in their blood till today it just mutated into talmud and todays politics.

And they are more aggressive than the whites, it does not dispute my point at all.
Nogs and joos are shit coz they are different species, one we used to fight with for survival, does this not ring a bell? A bit of deja-vu maybe?

Well they adapted and we aren't. All Whites/Europeans seem to do is act high and mighty living off our forefathers legacy. Yes, the jew is weakened at current, but Whites aren't amassing themselves together financially, politically, culturally or otherwise. There is only so long you can blame jews before it is actually your fault for not playing the game and beating them.

Can someone unload the neanderthal jew folder please.

We have the biggest admixture of neanderthals of all populations and kikes are absolutely nothing like us, they are the polar opposite actually

Attached: valuev deputy of parliament.jpg (600x743, 67K)

I agree, well at least there are people here who are doing it. If you break their game they wont be able to play it anymore will they? And best way to break it is red pill the shit out of everyone for start, wrench their system of deceit.

Attached: 1555469014476.jpg (2344x2736, 3.61M)

In what regions? In European part of Russia or in subhuman parts?

Well neanderthals would be all subhumans. Nogs. Joos. Mongoloid etc
And Cromanon would be fathers of Aryans. Russia colonized such a vast space that ofcourse you have mixed your haplogroups with everything.

south-eastern central russia and south-western urals

Famous boxer, Valuev

>cool story, makes sense
>no evidence to support it

so cromagnon niggers were chads?

>WE WUZ HELSING N SHEET

Where do you people even come up with this

There isnt a fucking shred of evidence to support any of this ridiculous nonsense

Attached: swamp no.jpg (1249x684, 142K)

CROmagnons? they were probably ancient Croats too.

Like I said. I would love to dive into this subject I saw a few threads and they always go 404 before I manage to read and save. But from what I gather it is the predation of Neanderthal on the Cromagnon and kidnaping of cromagnon women etc was all integral and fundamental part of evolution of modern humans that are all of us now. It is that those with more neanderthal genome might have different characteristics than those who are more cromagnon and that this is root of the aryan vs subhuman politics and then to modern todays political movements.

master race

t. Neanderthal Jew.

This subject is more 8 tard territory.

Attached: 12345656756.jpg (600x400, 33K)

Attached: 1555469033727.jpg (3544x2128, 861K)

I think the fact that the highest admixture of neans is barely 0-6% while croms make other 93-100% tells rather clearly who managed to eradicate whom and who used the best methods of population replacement

Whites are decendants of aliens user. No other explanation.

I'm literally an anglo saxon, blow it out your ass

Go use your divination stones to contact David Icke about the Slender man situation, you nutjob

Attached: 1520132467197.png (429x426, 221K)

a small % of cancerous material can still kill you

You're a mutilated Jew.

Disinfo
> Jew boy on the real humans

Attached: 1555437852998.jpg (1920x1080, 709K)

Europeans have the highest percentage of Neanderthal DNA. I don't think that bashing Neanderthals in an attempt to bash the Jews is a very smart idea unless you're a sub-saharan African.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com2.jpg (571x344, 34K)

Attached: 1555468987163.png (700x748, 672K)

I'd rather be a vampire, desu.

Attached: 2lolivamp111.png (500x705, 423K)

Tuscany has the highest neanderthal admixture in Eurasia.

This is what a neanderthal looks like ..

Attached: looks european to me atleast.jpg (1024x1024, 213K)

>being this mad that someone thinks your shitty underworld fanfaction with lazy copy/paste LOL RACEWAR is gay

>everyone who disagrees with me is jewish

The absoloute state of the UK

>OI MATE YOU GOT A LOISCENCE FOR THAT SCHIZOPHRENIA

Attached: 1533146328436.jpg (536x459, 15K)

It doesn't have to exclude one another. We were at war, rape, kidnappings etc

>We have the biggest admixture of neanderthals of all populations and kikes are absolutely nothing like us, they are the polar opposite actually

Not true.

Northern Europe has slightly over 0% neanderthal admixture.
Middle Europe (Germany, France) has 1-2%.
Southern Europe has 2-4%
Saudi Arabia has 20-60%

The only reason Northern Europe (Scandinavia) has anything more than a flat 0% is because of all the tens of thousands of jews and cryptojews Sweden took in between 1933 and 1945.

Attached: pol approved science.jpg (4401x2339, 2.03M)

>chin looks european
>meant to be neanderthal
doubt.jpg

Attached: 22c5af909d84c68e50cc7629a3268552.jpg (535x1000, 55K)

holo ja

This

Well I’m sold. I just need a bunch of werewolf reacts now

>schizophrenia

Circumcision literally gives you brain damage, subhuman.

what the fuck... yes, they do.

They are not like us:

darkmoon.me/2014/they-are-not-like-us-by-jack-harper/

"If we accept the thesis that Jews are essentially Neanderthal in their genetic makeup, this would account in large part for that “eerie otherness” you get from the Jew after reading his Talmud and coming across sentences like “The best of the goyim deserve to be killed.” Only a race that is not quite human, or that comes from a different subspecies of humanity, could speak in this weird way."

This is what happens when gooks produce a lifelike replica, unlike in Europe were everything is politically twisted.

This is idiotic. All Europeans and EurAsians in general have Neanderthal DNA. I swear, if we would spend more time fighting the cancerous Marxist ideology and taking control of mainstream culture, instead of coming up with moronic and unsubstantiated theories about "da joos", we'd get a lot further with saving the white race.

themandus.org/old_website/ebook_chapters_1-3.pdf

>da joos
show your flag, Jew.

well it's interesting at least I guess

>Northern Europe has slightly over 0% neanderthal admixture.
>Middle Europe (Germany, France) has 1-2%.
>Southern Europe has 2-4%
>Saudi Arabia has 20-60%
American education.

The reason Judaism is instinctively abhorrent to you is because you have been raised in a Christian culture, and Judaism is the antithesis of Christianity.

Attached: herrwolf.jpg (465x632, 35K)

So you reckon it's legit? The jews have a sloping face where there chin and bottom lip protrude downwards.

>memeflag

It's him... The final form of the Neanderthalic Jew de Las Americas...

Attached: 1554535077339.png (1087x872, 69K)

Anyone else notice something wrong with the timeline?

Either that or I've been shadow banned on Jewtube.

This is not supported by any evidence I've seen and I've done a good bit of neanderthal research. Neanderthals were short, wide, and lived in smaller groups than humans. I've also heard arguments that they were more timid than humans.

Our behavior and the existence of Neanderthal DNA in humans (and not in Neanderthals) has led to the general consensus that humans took and raped their females upon defeating a group. Also, everyone who isn't sub saharan has neanderthal DNA and anything related to Neanderthal behavior is just hypothetical.

I'm Romanian you BritBong fag, not a Jew. You UK cucks are pathetic. Start kicking out the mudslimes and all the subhumans from your country and take responsability and control for your culture, before supporting moronic ideas about Jews.

>This is not supported by any evidence
Ignores Danny Vendramini (considered by mand to be most important book since darwins descent of man)
>I've seen and I've done a good bit of neanderthal research.
provides nothing but self boasting, whenever I read I am or I seen usually its always opposite.

Attached: wolfmen.jpg (190x265, 9K)

You sound mad, fren. Do you need a hug?

>Start kicking out the mudslimes and all the subhumans from your country and take responsability and control for your culture, before supporting moronic ideas about Jews.

First day here?

Attached: barbara-spectre-quote-europe-multicultural-lews-leaders (3).jpg (635x349, 42K)

lmao triggered mutt

fucking neanderthals, hanz, get the wolfpack, tonight we hunt again.

Attached: Geri&Freki.jpg (700x700, 490K)

>Willing to capitalize David Icke and Slender
>Too lazy to capitalize AngloSaxon.

That's Hilary Clinton for sure. Epstein too?

Are they the jar headed Hellboy and KISS weirdos?

>Vendramini
Yah, he sort-of supports OP's theory. He had some reconstructions done, not based on human muscle thicknesses, but rather gorilla / chimp. The result is pic-related. Here's a whole gallery and some writeup.

themandus.org/gallery/

Attached: vendramini-neanderthal-reconF-548x309.jpg (548x309, 48K)

Michael Crichton's "Eaters of the Dead", aka Hollywood's "The 13th Warrior", was based on eye witness accounts just a few centuries ago.

This goy gets it

>being mad about someone else's shitty underworld fanfaction
(((you)))

Only shills and jews think schizo is an effective insult. Whites are rarely schizo and most don't even know/care about it. But to a jew? That's a stinging insult because it's so prevalent with them.

>Michael Crichton's "Eaters of the Dead", aka Hollywood's "The 13th Warrior", was based on eye witness accounts just a few centuries ago.

Also that old movie The Time Machine with Morlocks and Eloi, cave delving monster species that abducts docile forest loving blondies.

Attached: MorlocksEloi.jpg (393x500, 32K)

Jews are definitely NOT Apex predators.
As "THEY'VE" openly stated, hundreds of times thru out history society has tried to get rid of them and they keep coming back.
Jews are an INVASIVE species that man, nature & GOD has tried to eradicate without success.
Jews are a Virulent Plague that keeps spreading and contaminating this planet.

all non-Africans have Neanderthal DNA. Europeans have a lot but East Asians have more.
The way the DNA is split indicates that East Asians came from Europeans but got a second mixing later on that gave the additional Neanderthal DNA.
Neanderthals were quite smart and apparently very peaceful, as opposed to the humans at the time who were basically wild niggers.
The Neanderthal admixture improved humans to make whites and asians.
in South Asia however the humans went on to fuck Denisovan hyper-niggermonkeys and their progeny came out as reniggered retarded black ape people that went on to become Papuans and Australian abbos

BUT MUH SLOPE HEAD MEAN LESS SMART

Whites dont have the courage, even today in 2019, to face their ancestry.

youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=23s

Guess again dude.
>sub Sahara average IQ: 65

Neanderthals and Humans evolved separately for cca 500 000 years and in completely different environments, just look at their skulls and eye position and face. Compare cro magnon skull and neanderthal skull. Also the most important part is the environment as it determines how the animal will act like and look like. Humans evolved in temperate warm savannas, while neanderthals were in frozen glacial ice age europe. After half a million of years of different evolution in different environments this is not surprising that they looked and behaved quite differently from each other. Let me ask you, who do you think would have to evolve more aggression? Human who lived in temperate climate with plenty of foraging available or one that had much larger mass and lived in frozen glacial europe where there was almost no foraging available and only prey was huge ice age monsters. Today we project facial features of neanderthals very personally, we give them human skin, human hair etc, but can we be sure? We can not, but if we use a bit of rasonable speculation for what their conditions were I would say they most likely had fur and looked closer to ape than human today. Yes they were quite smart, but eventually not smart enough since once humans recovered from the neanderthal predation we started innovating to survive the stronger threat and we did have an intellectual edge so in a sense I do agree that neanderthals improved whites but not with the genes but with their aggressive predation, making us into aggressive and cunning predators as well as means of survival. Most likely from that time we gained the ability to genocide without remorse. Also neanderthals were running away from now pissed of super tribe of anti neanderthal humans wherever there was land to go to, so you can find the remains from iberia to asia, but to claim that they were peaceful and smart and somehow what gave europeans their humanity and shit is in my opinion quite the opposite.

Share more cute fox girl

D-do I have a neanderthal/Jewish skull bros?

Attached: F87D0547-04BA-473B-A4F7-0352FAFBDE27.jpg (1539x1345, 632K)

99% meat diet in ice age europe?
peaceful? dont think so, when did you see an exclusive carnivore to be peaceful?
Hunting european cave lions? cave bears? woolly rhino? wolly mammoths? Yeah, real nobel peace prize winners, meanwhile in more temperature climates you stroll on the beach by the sunset, grab some fruit, some shellfish etc
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

Well, you do have a strong under bite

LEL autist gets a 40$ haircut but doesnt trim his nose.
No, you look Cromagnon.

Attached: 1458350455686.jpg (656x393, 37K)

Only people with no Neanderthal DNA are Africans and they are not exactly a shining example of not being violent.

Pretty sure Neanderthal DNA has enhanced most of the rest of the world.

I've often wondered if the white man's instincts to explore, colonise and to wage war comes from the necessities of these attributes in the Cro-Magnon Neanderthal wars.

So because nogs are violent that must meant neanderthals are cause of peaceful nature of whites and asians?
There could be many more explanations that make even more sense, for example different species of humans evolved differently, and violence of africans might be explained not by lack of some peaceful neanderthal admixture but simply because they are a bit stupider in general because they are different species.
check

Sheeeeit I wasn’t thinkin anons would be scrutinizing me nose hairs. That’s a nice looking skull in pic related. Gives me relief about my brow ridge.

>Let me ask you, who do you think would have to evolve more aggression? Human who lived in temperate climate with plenty of foraging available or one that had much larger mass and lived in frozen glacial europe where there was almost no foraging available and only prey was huge ice age monsters.
how does your hypothesis explain niggers?

>people in ice hell who have to work together and cooperate to hunt and survive vs people who have food growing everywhere and if I kill my neighbor I can eat the fruit that he would have eaten and fuck his woman ooga booga muh dik muh dik muh dik

I have Neanderthal dna when do I get my super powers

that looks like a terminator skull for some reason

your super powers involve reading and being able to plan more than 15 minutes in advance, also not having AIDS

I am AngloSaxon have Ice color skin Yellow/Blue eyes and I have a prominent brow ridge and a Roman nose.
Probably your Patriarchs bred with a Jewess which is why your eyebrows protrude.
Your forehead is not slopping despite the eyebrow ridge which means you likely have minimal recessive neanderthal genes.

Attached: 1541376651811.jpg (1280x1283, 574K)

I already did, check Ice age hell cooperation and hunting is pack hunting and advanced ambushing tactics that does not equate peaceful at all.
If you look at other factors such as their size and how much protein they needed just to survive in such a cold place by maintaining temperature and how food was not really abundant we can speculate that there was cannibalism so again, not really peaceful.
And again, they ate 99% meat, do you really think that carnivores living in those conditions were peaceful bunch?
Temperate climate means you can maintain being omnivore, you have less stress pushed upon you by the environment and in general you have more chance of more peaceful comfy existence than hell hole, but what we both are actually wrong is that what we think of being peaceful is more about intellect and culture etc
Also look for exammple Khoisa people, they are maybe closest to ancient human of those areas in semi temperate climate and they are very peaceful.

>tfw atavism neanderthal
>tfw pale and quickly turn brown/burn if I'm in the sun
>tfw crave blood from time to time
>tfw sadist but burry it inside me so I don't act upon it
>tfw atheist but spiritual
>tfw as I grow up I begin to hate dogs even more and want to hit them for no reason even though I used to have a pet dog and loved it as a kid
>tfw when I stay in the sun I get a rash and sometimes get electrical shocks and pain so I prefer to stay indoors or go out when it's dark
gimme your blood goyim

Attached: qt1ebqm3p6mz.jpg (900x974, 37K)

oh and my teeth became sharp and pointy