There were no gas chambers

>Gewiss, ich habe unterschrieben, dass ich 2 Millionen Juden umgebracht habe. Aber ich hätte genausogut untershrieben, dass es 5 Millionen Juden gewesen sind. Es gibt eben Methoden, mit denen man jedes Geständnis erreichen kann — ob es nun wahr ist oder nicht.

(Certainly, I signed a statement that I killed two and a half million Jews. But I could just as well have said that it was five million Jews. There are certain methods by which any confession can be obtained, whether it is true or not.)

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-15-46.asp
>The 'final solution' of the Jewish question meant the complete extermination of all Jews in Europe. I was ordered to establish extermination facilities at Auschwitz in June 1941. At that time, there were already in the General Government three other extermination camps: Belzek, Treblinka, and Wolzek.
> 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning

1. Treblinka was built in April 1942 so it couldn't have been used as a extermination camp during June 1941.
2. Wolzek is a camp that doesn't even exist.
3. There are no official records that support the 2 500 000 claim.

Whoever wrote this "confession" was not a high ranking SS-officer.

Attached: 1535991304765.png (819x1562, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/05-30-46.asp
archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2010/november/holocaust_110910
youtube.com/watch?v=1oEd0fRsq1U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerstein_Report
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/wolzek-paradox/
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/05-30-46.asp
>M. HERZOG: I would ask you then, Defendant Sauckel, if you confirm the statements which were made under oath, voluntarily and without any duress, on 4 September 1945, and which contradict those that you made yesterday and which you have just made to me.

>SAUCKEL: I confirm that my signature is appended to this document. I ask the Tribunal's permission to state how that signature came about.

>This document was presented to me in its finished form. I asked to be allowed to read and study this document in my cell in Oberursel and decide whether I could sign it. That was denied me. During the conversation an officer was consulted who, I was told, belonged to the Polish or Russian army; and it was made clear to me that if I hesitated too long in signing this document I would be handed over to the Russian authorities. Then this Polish or Russian officer entered and asked, "Where is Sauckel's family? We know Sauckel, of course we will take him with us; but his family will have to be taken into Russian territory as welt" I am the father of 10 children. I did not stop to consider; and thinking of my family, I signed this document.

Communists threatening Germans and their families seem to be a recurring theme for extracting "confessions".

Attached: 1548418017381.jpg (460x268, 85K)

archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2010/november/holocaust_110910
>Driven by crooked Claims Conference employees, former employees and other conspirators would recruit people—some unwitting—who weren’t eligible for the program (mostly individuals of the Jewish faith in the Russian immigrant community) to take part in the fraud.
>To make it appear that applicants were eligible, identification documents were often altered (for example, a birth date was changed to make it appear that applicants were born during or before World War II) and fake Nazi persecution stories were often made up.

Attached: 1535991366251.png (682x607, 572K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1oEd0fRsq1U
>Zyklon B consists of pellets that the Germans allegedly dropped through holes in the ceiling
>Fred Scheifler says Zyklon B was dispersed through showerheads

>"survives" 11 concentration camps
>claims to be an eyewitness
>not even once did he see pellets being dropped through holes in the ceiling

Attached: 1535991474136.jpg (480x732, 73K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerstein_Report
>The Gerstein Report was written in 1945 by Kurt Gerstein, Obersturmführer of the Waffen-SS, who served as Head of Technical Disinfection Services of the SS in World War II, and in that capacity supplied the hydrogen cyanide-based pesticide Zyklon B from Degesch
>The people stand on each other's feet. 700 - 800 on 25 square metres

>700-800 humans
>on 25 square metres

Physically impossible.

Attached: Untitled-61.jpg (580x394, 154K)

Why do you do this every day, twice a day?

I have sen thi sthread several times. Mostly it just dies. You never seem to come back and take part in any discussion. So why do you do it? I have seen people debunking most of the points, and the rest are not proof of no gaschambers.

>6 trillions

Attached: 1538588353771.jpg (640x640, 41K)

6 trillion what?

Alsomhow is this an answer to my questions?

>gassed 6 times
>in Bergen-Belsen
>a camp without a gas chamber

Attached: 1546536937904.jpg (735x866, 213K)

Not answering the question.

Also, six trillions? What are you talking about?
And why post senile Jews talking shit? No one believes this, nor should they, and it is not proof of no gas chambers.

Nor are your other posts. Why do you do this twice a day. I checked the archive. Why do you do it every day when your stuff has been debunked? It is weird behaviour

I haven't seen any proof debunking this stuff.
Can someone drop sauce?
OPs links seem legit.

No, no. The holocaust was six gay guys who died in a rollerblading accident.

>Jews lying about being victims of persecution has been debunked

Attached: 1555002823402.jpg (1285x1062, 738K)

Someone had a link to the Wolzeck story. It is the village beside Sobibor. Which was the fourth camp that Hoess said he couldn’t remember the name of. And the date was a typo, so no big deal.
The no official records thing is also a. It deceptive. The records show that about a million were gassed and burned at Auschwitz. Just because Hoess who spoke very good English and did understand the confession he signed) git numbers wrong because as he said they didn’t count the dead, they just killed whoever turned up on arrival, apart form the slaves they took - those they counted - does not mean there were no gaschambers.

Found the link.

OP knows this but does not change his post - he has posted the same deceptive stuff, same pictures, same copy in order, for days now. I want to know why he hasn’t changed it given he has been informed of the truth.

Is he just lying? Or is this twice a day thread with the same posts, same text, some sort of autism?

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/wolzek-paradox/

Oops forgot the link

Remember the 6 gorillion lost to the anal air pump.

Attached: 1444910412175.jpg (1021x729, 284K)

Attached: 1552236770485m.jpg (1024x801, 204K)

Attached: 1552230567369m.jpg (1024x696, 153K)

Attached: 1552169189558.png (576x590, 602K)

Reminder to newfags of the jewish internet defense retards.

Attached: 1550438427122.jpg (643x681, 174K)

I think the fact that the official, mainstream-accepted story of what happened has changed so many times through the years (and every time changed in the direction of acknowledging that certain things just didn't happen) convinces me that it's mostly bullshit more than anything else.

So many outrageous stories of bizarre cruelty have just been *let go* as obvious bullshit...why, exactly, am I supposed to keep holding onto a bizarre story about industrial murder?

This was posted last night and dismissed as wrong in every detail except the last. Those are typhus and starvation victims, it they are equally the Nazis responsiblity

This was dismissed last night - just because the Russians used them doesn’t mean the Nazis didn’t, and documented evidence shows they did.

This was dismissed last nightAn

Attached: 1551867323734m.jpg (1024x387, 78K)

Attached: 1554381966062.png (806x940, 541K)

Fuck off race traitor, go suck some more kike dick faggot

Attached: 1551655040786.png (2112x1056, 488K)

Attached: 1551463420084.jpg (1014x840, 248K)

Attached: 1547113810616.jpg (450x403, 42K)

Attached: 1548765624476.jpg (981x706, 141K)

Attached: 1551987769084.png (500x404, 80K)

This was tried last night - unsupported and irrelevant, basically an ad hominem fail

Attached: 1546638232768.png (521x434, 166K)

Except it is the deniers who are acting like that.

You guys push the holocaust conspiracy so much, I can tell it means a lot to you. Don't worry Chaim, it happened in our hearts.

Attached: 1550440321020.png (581x720, 538K)

Shown to be untrue last night

See It is you

Sobibor was built in 1942. Your argument is invalid.

If there existed the likelihood that the Nazis had executed six million Jews, Israel would throw its archives open to historians. They have not done so. On the contrary they have per-
secuted anyone who tries to investigate impartially and even call him an anti-
Semite.

And you just ad hominem and pulpit, and don’t actually acknowledge the arguments. And you will do it again tomorrow

Why post Hitler criticising people for doing that and then do it?

Typo of one date. Hardly a big issue

Why do you shill for kikes? Are you a jew?

He listed the other three Aktion Rheinhardt camps at the same time, all other built in 42, except Auschwitz. Obviously he meant them all when they wer. Hilt. He, or the person typing it up, got the date wrong. And easy typo.

Why would Israel have archives on this?

Also the Nazi document archives are open to scholars

It is a big issue. It is a false claim. The whole Hoess affidavit is pretty much devoid of accuracy and thus truth.

Attached: 188C528D-C799-4E4E-829B-0B02A426791C.jpg (533x585, 68K)

No I have just been asking a few questions. It seems that the deniers who post these things simply don’t want to answer any.

It also seems that they want to shut down debate by simply calling anyone who asks questions a Jew. This is as bad as those who say anyone who asks questions about the holocaust is a Nazi.

What happened to truth does not fear investigation and we should all question the narrative? Not if it is denier narrative? Not even when the lies being told are as obvious as the fantasy stories told by senile Jews?

It does the deniers no good to act the same way that they accuse Jews of acting

>everything that deviates from the official narrative is a typo

Convenient defense mechanism.

Attached: 1541477453324.png (508x343, 33K)

I read it. It is pretty accurate about most things. A couple of dates are wrong, and some numbers are wrong - given he was reconstructing five years of busy activity from memory it isn’t surprising that he gets some bits wrong.

To dismiss it all because he got a date wrong (and we don’t even know it was him, it might be the Typist) is unwarranted

Every person who questions the holocaust deniers is a Jew.

Is this the best you can come up with? Even it was true, it would still. It be an argument. Try supporting your arguments with facts and logic, not just saying “Jew” all the time.

No. I didn’t say that, and misquoting me and building straw men, while typical denier tactics it seems, is not an argument

Nope.

Wow. Such detailed analysis. How convincing

I found this full collection of thr memoirs and letters online.

mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

As it says in the introduction they are remarkably consistent, even though Hoess said he didn’t remember what he said in his first confession which was extracted under coercion

Based critical thinking bong.
I despise what the jews are doing on multiple levels, but that's no excuse to toss out the baby with the bathwater. Truth should be the highest principle.

Attached: 1525207467252.jpg (1261x714, 203K)

It seems to me that the deniers are not merely lying, but do so gleefully, and think they make some great point by doing so. If they want to criticise Jews, Israel, or Zionism there is plenty to attack, but instead they post easy to debunk lies. It makes no sense.

Not saying this is the case, but there have been times where jews would shill for the opposition in a rediculous manner so they can then point at the opposition and say "look how insane they are"
Like how the general public sees conspiracy theories as schizophrenic ramblings even though a number of them become later confirmed. They inject insane theories amongst the plausible ones to discredit everything.
Just something to keep in mind.

Its all so exhausting, how to discern truth in a sea of lies.

Attached: 1553593565136.jpg (445x626, 194K)

Careful Chaim. I don't want to have to put you on the holocoaster.

Attached: 1545218799985.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Attached: 1544792716545.png (853x1432, 186K)

He's right, you know.

You either haven’t lurked here long enough to get redpilled or you are a shill jew kike. Either way you need to fuck off, nobody wants to spoon feed you because the kike holohoax has already been BTFO in thread after thread for years now. If you weren’t a newfag you would know that. Take your kike apologetics back to r*ddit

Ad hominem again? Why are you not as bored with doing this as everyone else is with reading it?

This was posted yesterday and the day before and was debunked then. You must know that. So again,why are you doing things exactly as Hitler criticised Jews for doing?

BUmp

Bump

>t. Owen Benjamin

Wolzek is what the Germans called the Polish town close to Sobibor.

I am increasingly worried that no one on this board seems to know what BTFO means. Your redpolls are all, so far, easily shown to be rubbish. I have given a few reasoned answers to a few so called denier truth bombs in the last few days, and not a single person has been able to contradict me. There is no blowing going on, and the denier memes are the ones being shown to be false and often illogical and often deliberate lies. Looking at the archive the deniers are the ones constantly shown to be lying, and not the ones debating them

Frankly you need to be intellectually dishonest to see it the other way round
The only time the deniers seem to win is if there is no one there to challenge them. As soon as anyone challenges them they just shout “it’s a Jew” and make no attempt to debate it or back up their claims.. hardly blowing anything

OP keep it up. Many new people are exposed to the truth everyday.

Sobibor was built in 1942. The Wolzek narrative is naught.

Bump

Attached: 40CA26B8-C194-4B1C-A161-038AF53A602A.jpg (819x1024, 97K)

Nice meme my friend

Are you that frogfag on holiday?

Attached: 1547521097995.jpg (567x567, 28K)

Why do you say this? You said it last night as well, or the day before, but didn’t explain. Why is a simple mistake about the date enough to say the detailed directions on how to get to Sobibor, the courth camp that he said several times before he didn’t remember the name of, and which is beside Wolzeck, is “naught” ?

He was asked about the camps, named three, and gave directions to the fourth. What is the issue here?

So are you suggesting the Holocaust deniers here are actually controlled opposition? They are the jdif shills that they then accuse everyone else of being? That OP is deliberately bad at this because he hopes to be called out and to loose?

I love this but #21 should removed it seems much weaker an argument than the rest

Attached: 1555370500293.png (400x225, 153K)

He switches proxies as usual.

Hey cunt, remember me?
I can see you're still at it..

Attached: JewishTrixAreForKids_1.jpg (806x933, 194K)

I think 6 is the weakest of all. Soviet propaganda plaques had no bearing on truth, why shouldn’t they be changed, (no one ever said that the six million was four million at Auschwitz plus 2 million elsewhere)

Why are you posting the same picture as Especially since this thread has already shown that the deniers are the ones acting the way Hitler described. It does them no good to point out that even Hitler thought their tactics were shameful

So you think it is supporting the white race to keep telling the same lies that are easily shown to be lies, and so prove to anyone who thinks about the subject that the deniers are liars, and not on,y that, stupid, deliberate, liars who do not care about the truth, and are totally untrustworthy?

Also, as so many others, you don’t respond t criticism except to either say the critic is a Jew, or a gay, or gay that sucks Jews. This is not even playground argument tier.

I know who you are m8
Webm related.
Better stfu or I'll release more candid videos.
I have one of you stashing butterknives that the metro would love to see.

Attached: 1554115929515.webm (480x360, 598K)

That would be through that the deniers are just bad liars and have no arguments? Yes.

>33 post by this ID and counting

Attached: merchant doesnt like.png (360x552, 236K)

Didn’t he say he wasn’t a frog? Also not a fag. And not Jewish?
Of course it is all a conspiracy and everyone who even questions what the deniers say (even if it is obviously rubbish) is a Jew shill, from Israel, using a vpn
Conspiracy theory tier

>I swear it has been (((debunked)))
Then post proof instead of kvetching

Sorry you women doesn’t play. But I suspect it is shit anyway. Does it show a Jew, or are you actually being a little original?

So you're saying its not you?
Look who's the denier now!
Filthy Palestinian trash!

Attached: 1444910889633.jpg (732x227, 87K)

Check the archive. It has been questioned every day for a month or more. Why should I have to go through it again every day just because some lying user posts the same lie every day. If you don’t know this already then welcome to Pol, new user, and do not believe anything you read here unless you fact check it.

Look at this "britbong". Look at the basic English words he manages to fuck up.
He is not British.

Can’t see it. Wbm does not play. But if you don’t improve the quality of your posts I shall start ignoring you. Stop wasting your life, and mine

Do you know how many Jews died from the Hitler's masturbation machines?!? Never forget!

Attached: 1504314294795.jpg (960x719, 108K)

Rumours and lies. Yes. Does anyone believe this? Does anyone think that this is even peripheral to the historical truth? Does this matter? No.

It's a proxy.

>easily shown to be lies
And yet all you'll do this entire thread is claim that things were debunked somewhere else. Do it yourself if it's so easy. You clearly have the time for it I'd you can reply to every other post in this thread.

Autocorrect is a bitch, and the ipad is horrible to type on. Sorry. I shall endeavour to improve, and facilitate a more aesthetic discussion.

None.
They were not even invented until 2004, in a novel by a an Australian who wasn’t even Jewish. I keep seeing this meme, is it because Pol users are so obsessed with wanking? It really shows that the person posting it has no regard for truth or historical facts