I give you the first female INCEL

Society is spiralling out of control now even woman robbed of all the BBC they were promised by the media are rebelling. It sickens me to see woman become such heartless monsters capable of disturbing amounts of violence. She is attractive enough to birth many white children but instead will see the rest of her child bearing days behind bars or in an asylum. What can POL do to save these thots from inceldom ?
foxnews.com/us/woman-infatuated-with-columbine-shooting-puts-colorado-schools-on-edge

Attached: b898aa88-1024-preview.jpg (1470x828, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/
dissolvedgirl.neocities.org
nypost.com/2019/01/07/serial-killer-loving-stripper-threatened-mass-shooting-cops/
pscp.tv/w/1nAJEzPXQqkxL
heavy.com/news/2019/04/sol-pais/
twitter.com/sadgurlvents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any development from this? And probably just attention seeking female.

All women are inherently incels.
There's a reason why girls go off their rocker if they go too long without cock.

They literally closed down all of the schools in the entirety of Denver and got fbi helicopters out looking for the crazy bitch

Live in co, my kids’ schools are closed. Pain in the ass.

>from Florida
who could have guessed?!

Attached: 1553769967929.gif (511x512, 105K)

I don't know why women fall for shooters. That's fucking weird.
After Brenton shot up the Mosque some stupid bitch on here posed with a mask and pointing a gun holding a sign she loved Brenton or something like that.
I hope you all know just like the FBI frames people trying to join terroist groups, they also frame people trying to recreate things like Brenton, Dylan, and Colimbine also.
That's why you probably can't find anything on this girl, the people she was talking to must have told her to delete her social media before all this happened.
Bait to the max!!

Attached: 1554593527442.png (610x613, 107K)

damn she's a qt

We're so clownworld now that florida man is seen as toxic masculinity, so we got florida women instead.

>get credible tips of a school shooting: fbi does nothing
>get a ridiculous tip of a woman shooting up a school: FBI shuts down whole state, gets whole police force on pointless manhunt.
Really makes me think.

Attached: 1550705254707.png (595x447, 72K)

Are there better pics of her?

>This is an 18-year-old woman.
>From Florida
>Looks like she's 38.

What the fuck is happening in Florida?

Any woman who's an incel is worse than a Male incel. There are still women who have no idea how easy it is for them to get laid, regardless of how they look.

Florida is the most powerful country in the world.

Seems legit.

Attached: floridaman.jpg (1060x1060, 320K)

She was probably baited like FBI baits people trying to join terroist organizations

Attached: C55E0EF9-8DC0-4B26-BA27-EA11FA01AF99.jpg (1125x1413, 1.03M)

she hit "the wall"
face first.

She's hot. I want her. Now.

would habor fugitive/10

>first
How clueless kek

She's not an incel. I would fuck her without a second thought. Women cannot be incel.

clearly 30 year old CIA operative to ban guns "18 year old" lol

Yeah, the moment I saw her my brain just couldn't put that image and 18 together, more like 30. There are some evil women that would do anything, like posing as a honeypot

>Women cannot be incel.

This.

>spend the rest of her child bearing days in prison

She looks like a slav no loss to the Anglo race

>From Florida
Miami, no less: The Florida of Florida.
My guess is she snapped after finding out that Dexter wasn't a documentary.

Wasn't she on blacked.... Looks familiar

>Sol Pais
>Pol Sais

Women like bad boys, after elliot Rodger did his murder spree there were tons of women going on about how much they wanted to fuck him. Its actually hilarious because elliot couldnt get a pussy which is why he snapped and now that hes dead bitches say they want him. Also Nicolas Cruz gets love letters in prison after he shot up his school. Women love dangerous men.

What did she mean by this

>I don't know why women fall for shooters. That's fucking weird.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

Thanks for posting this, I never knew the term to describe this phenomenon. I know plenty of women that it applies to though.

i would columbine her if you catch my bullets.

check out her website

For once I want to see a female killer that isn't a black widow, an accomplice, or an asshole who kills children. Guns are supposed to be the great equaliser ladies, hop to it and SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTHS ABOUT IT.

Attached: ab7.jpg (1366x768, 176K)

>manhunt
Did you just misgender zher?

Interesting

shes about as white as your mother lol

The mafia called the FBI a fucking bunch of idiots for a reason.

Women are the real terrorists

Attached: MvcUWkq.jpg (926x926, 80K)

Wasn’t the origin of the whole incel thing due to a forum a woman self identifying as such started? I mean it drifted far from the original intent or purpose but initially.

I'd wife her

>fatso actually uses goober
No fucking wonder

I would have sex with her, if you catch my drift.

>womyn
>incel
>2019

I want to see more than a headshot.

the nose knows, now look at hers.
she has the hawk phenotype. could it be, schizophrenia?
oh well. it's not like any of us knows lol. best to chuck in some more buzzf... words like BBC and incel to spice things up.

Doesn't look white to me.

anybody got a link to her facebook or what she posted on it?

Damn she worked hard in her website. I haven't seen sites like that in so long. Alsonif shes 18. How is she an 90s kid? She hardley even new the 90z

Chad didn't give her enough attention.

Lol antifa confirmed

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-073903_Firefox.jpg (1034x171, 107K)

dissolvedgirl.neocities.org

supposedly this is her website, I have no proof.

That's her website. Haven't seen any social media links yet.

I indexed the website, doesn't seem to be anything there beyond face value and one "secret page" that just has a Smashing Pumpkins YT video.

Not even the first major threat this year from a woman.
nypost.com/2019/01/07/serial-killer-loving-stripper-threatened-mass-shooting-cops/

Attached: 19B2F469-8EE3-464B-8F2C-62252F70EBED.jpg (1236x820, 52K)

There is also nine inch nail secret page on the bottom on the music page.

>dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/
wow I feel like I just went in a time machine

I wonder, has she tried just opening her legs?

Her dad is Argentinian

I love how everyone is reeeeeeing and guns and how backwards Colorado is.

t. Denver

pscp.tv/w/1nAJEzPXQqkxL

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-17 11-01-44.png (642x359, 192K)

wtf man..shes super hot :(

look at the cheekbones etc. and shes not even doing make-up. shes a natural beauty which is rare af. i ´guess 99% of the males wouldnt say no to her.

Confirmed her name matches anyways

heavy.com/news/2019/04/sol-pais/

lol nutjob

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-17 11-11-45.png (622x155, 17K)

femcels are a myth

Law enforcemnt can't find her......but she bought a gun.

She looks 50.

still bone

>first
nigga te entire feminist movement is made out of femcels

She hasn't even committed a crime

my canadian wife looks a lot like her, same nose, i think it's some subtype of northern native american, and yes my wife has brain problems. wants to bomb people and such.
makes me wonder why the stereotypical witch has a bumpy hawkish nose. these women are demonic.

Pretty sure threatening to shoot up a school is a crime. Haven't seen the evidence to support this yet though

>heavy.com/news/2019/04/sol-pais/

Attached: solist.jpg (1024x462, 29K)

Neat

Attached: page11.jpg (2629x3478, 1.26M)

Is this her twitter? There isn't anything significant there, but just curious.
twitter.com/sadgurlvents

She's from South Florida, so no.

A leaf would surely know

Attached: D4U2aeJU4AATbVb.jpg (467x467, 37K)

I hope she puts on a good show. Maybe she'll livestream it.

That ugly goblino got fan mail???

>neocities
Holy shit am I in 1999? I wanna stay.

Attached: Nintendo_Badge_Arcade.gif (500x320, 484K)

>tfw no crazy shooter gf.
Bet shes absolutely insane in bed

Women don’t like BBC 2% of white women race mix 4% of white men. Those google images are PROSTITUTES.
Only leaf fags like stinky BBC so much they persuade themselves its universal.
There are millions of femcels
Millions
Tell me there isn’t based on your virginity giving you expertise? That’s not how it works. Crazy lady incels are real, they are the hags of yesteryear at any age
... hol up haven’t I seen her here before? Didn’t she once rape her ex at the point of a machete?
Leaf what is this? Are you recycling crazy ladies?

>18 years old
Women age like milk

her music taste is entry level for an edgy fuck lol
also women can't be incel

She’s cute but she looks like she’s 30

I swear she's from the Manson family

so they throw up photos of an obvious 30 year old, and talk about "muh school shooter", sounds like it is legit. literally none of that is illegal, so what has Sol Pais done wrong? Sol Pais is portuguese for sunshine... ok, yeah they sure make her sound like a ball of sunshine. Spanish translation is sun country, and french is poor soil.
this isn't the EU, people can love killers and buy firearms in peace. the cops definitely have the right to question anybody they want, but they must also pay the price for this outlandish slander, which is impossible since odds are Sol Pais is a fake person to begin with.

i'm acquainted with this phenotype, she will look exactly like this until she's 50 and then start going downhill. it's like they hit a smaller wall before the big one, but it's not like she's cute until she's 25 and then she looks like garbage for the rest of her life.

Attached: Feinstein-colorado-psy-op.jpg (1480x1673, 490K)

Attached: Untitled-1.gif (1021x749, 2.53M)

It's my understanding that when she went missing, her parents called the cops. That's when they found her online content AND that she had travelled to Colorado and purchased a shotgun. Columbine is in Colorado, so... I can understand them being worried about this. Why run away from home to buy a gun in another state?

Though to tell you the truth, I don't think the schools have anything to worry about. I'm thinking she's probably already killed herself. She wanted to be as close to where whatever Columbine shooter she had a crush on died. She was a weird chick. She was likely bullied in school and this is why she felt a connection with the Columbine shooters.

>That's when they found her online content
>our little girl started a website in 1999 oh god.

jesus fucking christ
I'm looking for the secret link at the bottom of the music page, can't find it yet... what was on the page and how do I get there? or just explain it for others so we don't go to this god forsaken place

>Why run away from home to buy a gun in another state?
you cant buy a gun in another state... not from a shop. would have to be second hand
>That's when they found her online content AND that she had travelled to Colorado and purchased a shotgun.
i guess it was something like "lulz thanks for the remington", huh
>Though to tell you the truth, I don't think the schools have anything to worry about. I'm thinking she's probably already killed herself. She wanted to be as close to where whatever Columbine shooter she had a crush on died. She was a weird chick. She was likely bullied in school and this is why she felt a connection with the Columbine shooters.
the schools have armed guards. would be easy to see a chick with a shotgun barreling in, wearing a long jacket of course
>>That's when they found her online content
>>our little girl started a website in 1999 oh god.
and that's definitely a legit photo of a real life 18 year old crazy

a tranny perhaps?
keep in mind psyops can happen... r-right guys?

She didn't create the site in 1999. That is when the song "The Nobodies" was released by Manson. It's about the Columbine shooters. She has the date and the song title at the bottom of her site.

>women
>incels
Not till the artificial womb, bud.

women like men who are powerful, in a world with so many weak men, no wonder they fall for shooters.

Same reason Men love innocent virgins. Men are killers by nature, it's the natural order of things. Women love natural men.