I thought Assange was dead?

So, what happened to all of the schizo-boomers who were ranting on here that Julian Assange had been killed and that they were just using "le holograms" in his interviews for the past 2 years or so?

Any of you Flat Earth-tier retards wanna finally come out and say you were wrong about this? Or is this going to be just another chapter of schizo boomers denying reality? Perhaps the arrest videos were all holograms too?? Please enlighten me?

OR, perhaps nobody sane actually believed this and it was just kike shills trying to make everyone on this site look insane? It's getting really hard to tell these days and i'd REALLY like some clarification.

Attached: 880x495_cmsv2_803f395d-0113-54a5-b89c-274a682e1c6c-3792268.jpg (880x495, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defend.wikileaks.org/2018/07/23/liveblog-julian-assange-in-jeopardy/
youtu.be/wpwyMu3PsUg
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/imf-hands-4-2-billion-in-loans-for-ecuador-for-julian-assange/
periodismodeinvestigacion.com/2019/02/19/el-laberinto-offshore-del-circulo-presidencial/
inapapers.org/
telesurenglish.net/news/Correa-Says-Moreno-INA-Papers-Probe-Led-to-Facebook-Page-Block-20190412-0003.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1117144943666106368
youtu.be/1efOs0BsE0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They'll just pretend this never happened and then glom onto yet another retarded conspiracy theory to spend the time until they die, because their children won't call them because they're fucking stupid and obnoxious.

>OR, perhaps nobody sane actually believed this and it was just kike shills trying to make everyone on this site look insane?
Hopefully just this

Yeah, I fully expect this outcome.

Attached: QAnon.jpg (1209x665, 160K)

I bought the into the MAGA larp entirely and assumed something fucky happened with Assange after what went down in 2016. You couldnt not think something seriously bad was happening considering that
-pgp keys werent verified again
-biggest dos attack of all time that coincided with people live streaming outside the embassy getting their cell phones confiscated, a chemical attack at a nearby airport shutting the airport down, military craft flying to a black site in the states, etc.
-assanges twitter making retarded claims like his fans were the ones dosing and not the deep state locking down his dead mans switch
-spelling errors in wikileaks twitter posts spelling out "help him"
-no proof of life aside from shitting interview with faggy hannity that had major perspective issues

It appears that my worries were incorrect. I can accept when I was wrong. I didnt want him to be dead, I suppose I expect some serious political card shuffling after Trump got in, and Assang's silence really worried me.

Yeah this one is pretty hilarious. Conspiritards proved they are not even worth reading, I just filter them now

It's also why your thread will have almost no traction. This board and this site are now overrun with boomers and schizophrenics.

You're a fucking baby brain retard.

Assuming something fucky happened =/= claiming to know 100% that every Assange video was a hologram.

Reasoned skepticism that will admit when it is wrong (you) is a good thing. Schizo-tier claims with absolutely 0 evidence and refusal to change even when confronted with the truth is the cancer destroying this board (and our countries for that matter).

be assange

have asylum in embassy

have all the secrets of the deep state including those emails

can't do anything with them because stuck in embassy and can't just 'send' them to fbi or ag barr to bring down the deep state and drain the swamp

embassy don't want to throw him out because 'we gave our word to protect him as an asylum seeker

swamp drainers want the files but can't accept them because collusion

plan!

'hey julian, get yourself kicked out, then we can get you deported, then we can seize all the files as 'evidence'

julian: ok, i'll start shitposting

literally shitposts all over the embassy walls

embassy: thanks julian, now we can kick you out without looking like traitor collaborators

swamp drainers: ha! now we have you *and* all your files which will show the world what the deep state really is

swamp drainers clean up the deep state using all the clinton emails and videos of children being eaten

Trump: vid relevant

33,000D chess

Attached: hillarys emails.gif (438x254, 3.64M)

>meme flag
>blanket term of "conspiratard"
Not all "conspiracies" are of the same level of quality to be dismissed (or accepted) without question.

If you think Assange was dead (pro-conspiracy), you're retarded. If you think the Jews aren't a problem (anti-conspiracy) you are also retarded.

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 24K)

>This board and this site are now overrun with boomers and schizophrenics.
Yup. It's really sad that one of the few places where truths & dissenting opinions could be shared and discussed only a few years ago has fallen so far.

Attached: on schizoposting.png (1819x539, 78K)

mkultra was a tin-foil hat conspiracy right up until the day that the cia admitted that it was all true.

>still thinking Trump is the good guy/has any real intention of draining the swamp.
>le 12-d chess

Oh you sweet summer child.... I ALMOST envy you. I hope that once his term is over and absolutely nothing has changed that you will at least admit to yourself that you were wrong. Trump is a controlled puppet just like all of the other traitors we've had in office over the last century or so (with the POSSIBLE exception of JFK).

I actually hate Trump more than Obama because of Trump's calming effects on the """"Right-leaning"""" members of our nation. When Obama was in, they were vigilant and trying to plan/look for a way out, but now that Trump is in power they (for some insane reason) believe that our problems are soon to be solved and that it's time to relax or something. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Attached: 1555501120351.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

47%er tranny dilator shill detected

> dilater dilates now
> dilater dies later
> 47%er confirmed

Wow, that's a great fucking argument lad. Call anyone who disagrees with you a tranny while sucking off the tranny-enabler.

Attached: 2QTCMYWUCQ4HNFG7RNS43MQF4M.jpg (1484x989, 107K)

thanks for admitting it.
feel like ive argued with you more than once on here
but at least you show interst and have apologised. very honour much raspect

BUMP EVERY ASSANGE THREAD
>then watch it go dead...

here's a bunch of vital reading for the assange case.

>Wikileaks liveblog: Assange in Jeopardy
defend.wikileaks.org/2018/07/23/liveblog-julian-assange-in-jeopardy/

>Jennifer Robinson, Assange's lawyer summarizes the case; UK, Sweden & USA
youtu.be/wpwyMu3PsUg

>IMF grants $4.2billion to Ecuador in return for Assange
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/imf-hands-4-2-billion-in-loans-for-ecuador-for-julian-assange/

>Moreno hit by INA papers scandal. Offshoring $millions to INA INVESTMENT CORP
Article [Esp]: periodismodeinvestigacion.com/2019/02/19/el-laberinto-offshore-del-circulo-presidencial/
Leaks [Esp]: inapapers.org/

>Former Ecuadorian president Rafael had his fb blocked after criticizing Moreno
telesurenglish.net/news/Correa-Says-Moreno-INA-Papers-Probe-Led-to-Facebook-Page-Block-20190412-0003.html

>but don't worry; Assange's cat is okay
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1117144943666106368

please share these links around as there is a concerted campaign to stymy any discussion about the Assange case
note:
-his lawyer says the shit smear claims are just that, smear claims
-Ecuador's president is propped up by the USA but has

Attached: crazy_norwegian.jpg (850x376, 85K)

shut up front-holer

Assange, like Comey deserves what he got. Both of them betrayed everyone for their own personal political hangups. No sympathy, rot in piss both of them.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead

You deserve a gold medal for your mental gymnastics. Of the 2 of us, you are the ONLY one to praise someone (Trump) waving an LGBT flag.

All trannies deserve the gas, and so do you.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (885x1000, 105K)

>Assange exposes our KIKE'D millitaries dirty secrets at the cost of his own freedom
>hurr durr rot in piss
What made you this way? Why are you so loyal to ZOG?

Attached: 307.jpg (382x497, 103K)

"NO-YOU"-ism at it's finest

What's new pussy-cat?

> (a hole is not a pussy)

>Hurr durr da state bad
>Does everything in his power to help the most corrupt politician in American history become president
Has he thought of just asking daddy Trump to save him? HAHAHA

please explain WHY I am a tranny.

>helped trump win
Guess he fell for the Trump meme too?

>Trump is the most corrupt politician in American history
That's not really true. He's totally corrupt yes, but no more (or less) than any of the other puppets.

I'm not sure what this line of argumentation has to do with what we were originally talking about though? Assange did major good for everyone with Wikileaks in the past. Anyone who is against him for his US military leaks (which is what I assumed you were talking about when you said he "betrayed everyone" and deserved what he got) out of a misguided sense of patriotism to the USA™ is retarded? Did I misunderstand you?

we are all dead user

>Assange did major good for everyone with Wikileaks in the past.
Yep, and just like Comey he then abused at all for partisan politics because of his own personal hang-ups. Fuck him, he can rot.

I can smell your puss-hole from here

also...

> please explain WHY I am a tranny.

because you're mentally ill ma'an

Ok, I misunderstood you then. I don't have my mind made up on what Assange deserves (because I feel like there is a lot more information that we still do not have that might explain his motivations) but I understand your viewpoint and apologize for insinuating you were a good goy.

I am certainly no fan of Trump or the theater of partisan politics.

He is not dead, but I don't believe the last videos they released of him. Now more than ever, it's noticeable that there is some sort of CGI.
Also compare that elegant Assange of the last video with this fucking ruined old wizard. They are not the same.
So yeah, he wasn't dead. But he wasn't really the one in the video either.

no u

He's still dead, where's his insurance file at now? Has it dropped yet?

Body doubles are still double.

u

Attached: MENTAL ILLNESS.png (744x1230, 1.44M)

If you couldn't tell those were shills all along you need to get your shill detector checked.

youtu.be/1efOs0BsE0g

How long ago was the last video? Do you think that people don't prepare/groom themselves for video interviews?

To claim that "THEY ARE NOT THE SAME" without any proof other than "well, the guy looks different when he's giving a prepared interview as opposed to when he's being dragged out of his residence" seems pretty stupid to me.

>it's body doubles! He's still dead
Looks like we caught one.

Attached: giphy.gif (465x352, 1.12M)

seeIs he a shill then?

what about the Trump-fellating Magapede Brit who keeps calling me a tranny trying to derail the thread?

I don't have to make the claim now. That happened long ago. Lurk and search for it, and if you still believe it's him, sure, go ahead.
I don't know how you can get so bald in such a short amount of time. It's not only groomed.
Besides, if you are smart, you should at least consider the posibility it was a fake. I mean, the technology exists, you can watch amateur videos of it so it's not like we are speculating with sci-fi tech.

>Assange was ever elegant
This fucking cult of personality bullshit that's been going on about the last 15 years needs to have a stop put to it. It is beyond old and faggy.

Gold

>consider the possibility that it's fake
Ok? That is not the same as what you said (and I quote) " compare that elegant Assange of the last video with this fucking ruined old wizard. They are not the same."

You are making a declarative statement with no legitimate proof. I am against that.

Getting accused on (((pol))) of doing something you don't is like the sun shining in july.

Setting the stage so he could excuse Wikileaks and Assange tweets as "fake" and pass along information, claiming later that their sites were hijacked..

This suspicious theory has its roots in many branches on Jow Forums

The whole "Julian is Dead" campaign then was added to by a bunch of tweets from their org after they dropped the hints here.

Attached: GOLD!.gif (290x224, 1.25M)

Cons killed whatever little faith I had in establishment

So if he is alive why no insurance files as he has been captured isnt that kinda the point of the files in the first place?

Attached: 1555062560547.png (645x729, 172K)

He's dead

900,000 sealed indictments coming

Humans have been trying to take over the world or parts of the world as soon as they didn't have to spend every day looking for food and surviving. There is no part of the world where humans didn't fight and kill others to gain control of the resources (food water shelter .... oil gold etc etc). They also used the 'other' humans as a resource - slavery. Slavery never ended, in fact it is more prevalent globally than it has ever been, and Africa, Middle east, Asia are the parts where it is practised the most. The west is where the abolition of slavery, and the concepts of human rights originated, and the west is the only part of the world still being blamed for slavery that happened hundreds of years ago.

If anyone thinks that the whole world isn't just one big set-up to enslave (civilisation is just a word for comfortable slavery - and the people 'in charge' of the governments are just the most comfortable slaves because they are in charge of the other slaves) the human population, well they probably had a 'modern leftist education' in History, where they were indoctrinated instead of being taught how to think and learn.

So, yeah, no one is doing it 'for you'....

That smug police officer.

honestly tho this is correct. go watch the hannity interview with him from 2016. look at the handshake. seriously. they at minimum are not in the same room.
also, why tf did assange never explain his 7 month absence from oct 2016 to may 2017? why did he never sign files with his pgp key again after oct 21 2016? what was in the vegan sandwich?!

Nicest of prisons Belmarsh is... Maybe not, but you aught to be serious criminal to be in it

judas assange is jidf trying to be a poser of the genius catholic kid in la who got Donald Trump elected

look at the associations people

judas even looks like a fucking yiddler. connected to traitor tranny. who’s promoted by cernokike. who’s on jared kike payroll.

cmon you idiots wake the fuck up

jews ain’t shit but hoes and tricks

because the real shit happened oct 16 in Los Angeles

judas was just a larp

you were told this

but you chose to listen to jidf

fuck you all

Take your meds shizo

it's an hologram.
it's all just a simulation really.

1. I'm actually very surprised they didn't have him assassinated.
2. Really what was Pamela Anderson doing when she visited him
/x/ they did kill assange and this is a clone or a body double

I am under the impression that assange is just anti-war and not so much a "left or right" kinda guy. Hillary was promising more war and Trump was at least campaigning on ending our over seas occupations.

>I'm actually very surprised they didn't have him assassinated.
Agree with user

Looks like typical mutt women

Operation citadel shield?