Why is it so hot? I feel like I'm dying in here with this heat

Why is it so hot? I feel like I'm dying in here with this heat

Attached: 1516815417548.png (221x228, 4K)

wrong board sorry

it's the jews

Not one to enjoy the sun eh?

Attached: 245890234589723489091.png (300x250, 20K)

Friday is the heatwave see you on /brit/int/ absolute spanner

It was meant for r9k lad I don't go near Jow Forums

>not knowing that (((they))) control the weather

I like the sun but I don't like going outside because people, anxiety, me being a fat loser, etc.

My dream is to win the lottery and buy a cosy rural irish cottage in wicklow or somewhere like that then I'd be able to be out in the sun all the time.

There's no motivation to go out when you're slam in the middle of suburbia with more chavs in range than the mind can comprehend.

Sit outside in the sun with your shirt off whilst shitposting.

t. I'm doing it

Also drinking earl grey and wearing a top hat.

Sounds nice

I was raised in England, then moved here so my tolerance to the heat would be similar. It gets to almost 50 degrees Celsius here. Don't complain you don't reach over 30

You have air conditioning in your houses though

It's around 29 in here and that's hot

It's 16°C where I live, pretty comfy.

16 is reasonable if not a little on the chilly side.

Anything between 15 and 21 is perfect, after that things are too hot.

If it's lower I can always just put on a hoodie and an extra pair of socks, but there's no way to deal with being too hot. I can't stand it.

Same for me, I hate the heat unless I'm at a beach where I can cool off in the water. Winter is great, except that I currently live pretty high up and I literally have to dig out my car because there's so much snow. Even 3 days ago it was still snowing a little bit, but didn't really stay on the ground.

Yeah I love winter

I'd love summer if I wasn't such an indoors person. As it is I just get cooked in my room.

What news from the Brexit?

Attached: FFE39516-49BD-4579-AD2C-D55E2D3806B7.jpg (1235x501, 53K)

its cancelled

BAHAJAHAHA UK BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AGAIN ITS ALMOST WINTER HERE YOU KEKS ENJOY THE HEAT YOU FUCKERS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1555420772434.gif (300x197, 1.85M)

Have some ice cream.

what's the humidity like though? 29 is nothing when the air is dry. try living in north QLD

16°C is too hot
5-10°C is warm
-5°C is chilly
-20°C is cold
Get it right anglo filth