Why is pol against beating women?

Why is pol against beating women?

Attached: FrenchFalseEarwig-mobile.webm (480x480, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554785955874.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

personally i am pro domestic abuse. some women are literally too stupid to be reasoned with and only respond to violence and negative reinforcement.

This.
Also, you should reasonably be able to hit a woman in any situation in which you would hit a man, since they want equality so badly.

aren't beatings positive punishment
you're presenting a stimuli (beatings) in order to diminish a behavior (thottery)

Pol is against beating women???

arent people over this aheago thing yet

I beat women with my penis.

There is nothing wrong with beating women to a pulp.

Attached: 6210738968223.jpg (1107x1274, 240K)

that belle delphine bitch is pretty fucking ugly without the filters and makeup cake on her face..
she'd do fine as a personal slave tho

get your facts straight faggot

Spare the rod, hate the child.

Say what.......inb4 Im a nigger, daaaaum.

Violence is the last resort unless it's self-defense.

You should've have to go to the last resort to get your point across. It means your partner is a putrid piece of shit. You don't deserve it, you're better than this.
You deserve better; someone who understands and respects you, not a parasite with tits and a shaved cunt. Take women off the pedestal and start respecting
yourself.

Lol against putting retards in their place. You're either new or baiting.

Blkd looks good on you nigger fucking whores.

Because psychological abuse is more effective if you aren't a low IQ subhuman

we aren't. here's the official Jow Forums guide to white sharia.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1554785955874.webm

Attached: 1546063339256.jpg (584x771, 130K)

Literally built for BBC.

Attached: AverageBlackMan.jpg (480x696, 43K)

Only bad thing is - niggers do that. Niggers are kinda evil

>cuckanada flag

Checks out

I'm for it. It's just i let the niggers do it for me.

Attached: burn tha coal pay da toll.png (500x383, 78K)

Subhuman > cuck

Because they're too afraid they'll get beaten up by women if they try?

All these alt-retards bemoan thots but the only way they can attract people to their insipid posts is by using one in their image. Thinking they could beat anything up is laughable.

Attached: 1393548578277.jpg (2448x3264, 602K)

what a fucking cunt

beating women like that pic doesn't work fren, niggers beat the shit out of them and they still only go for niggers, but a few hard spanks or a slap from time to time will put them in their place.

Yea, you shouldn't hit them. If you have to hit them or use threats of violence it means they're out smarting you.

You also shouldn't have to physiologically abuse them. Abuse wether psychological or mental is nigger shit.

You can manipulate out comes though...without being cruel or passive aggressive.

Side note: women are attracted to men who make them feel safe. They're pretty good at avoiding threats. Don't be a threat.

Around the same time Russian government legalized mild women beating, abysmal Russian birthrate started to go up.
Pure cohencidence, or?

imagine the smell

what happens if one of his dookie tails get stuck on something? Are those tied up?
It looks like he has a rat king of turds on his head

>why is Jow Forums against keying your own car?
Why would I vandalize my own property?

Cause I don’t want someone hitting my sister and getting away with that

Says the fag :)

Attached: fag timeline.png (270x240, 55K)

>fag
ok normie faggot , go back to plebbit

Attached: mexico honkhonk.webm (426x240, 2.7M)

Cause its pro islam

Does Jow Forums unironically hate women?

Oh so you're a muslim. Got it. Only insecure trash hit women.

Because it's retarded. Would you go around your car and kick the windows out? Of course not, because it's your property, just like women.

Who said we're against it?

Shouldnt you be fighting for your country and taking back your land faggot?

Making toll payments in installments.

ITS NOT OKAY TO HIT ANYONE NO MATTER THE GENDER IF IT'S NOT IN SELF-DEFENSE
ITS OKAY TO HIT ANYONE NO MATTER THE GENDER IF IT'S IN SELF-DEFENSE

Women unironically love being beaten, probably far more than most men enjoy beating them. To a womans instincts, a man who isnt aggressive and violent enough to beat her cant possibly be aggressive and violent enough to successfully fight off threats. So getting beaten makes her feel safe, whereas not being beaten or worse being doted on by an adoring boyfriend or husband makes her feel insecure and in danger.

This doesnt necessarily mean that beating women is actually a good thing though. The fact that women want or enjoy things doesnt make them necessarily good, often quite the opposite.

Based and red pilled

Attached: images (4).jpg (500x500, 39K)

>Light tap on the shoulder.
That hardly even counts.

because we arent niggers

I'm anti violence unless in defence. If a bitch comes at you, chin her. That is very unlikely, so men like this retard who think domestic abuse is acceptable, are basically showing that they can't master a woman mentally and have to resort to physical violence. He would never best me in a debate, and would lose his shit by flying into an impotent rage.

woukd you key your own car?
there are other ways of putting a woman in her place that making her fa e look ugly

Oh shut the fuck up. Parents dont beat their children any more and now we live in this shit society. People dont have humility or shame

What ever niggers do, do the opposite

Dont confuse beat with discipline.
A pat on the back of the hand and a stern word is discipline. A whipping with a car arial is a beating.

Beating is already too far. The lesson you' are teaching will not be taught.

not tough enough for some women.
Round here we used to use willow sticks.
No thicker than a thumb (that'd be cruel).
Enough to hurt, but no lasting damage.

>not realizing that the gay flag is now the new nazi flag
go back to r*ddit nigger.

some women don't respond to reason.
Some women cannot be talked down.
Not to damage them, but a tap should be enough.

Only open handed no closed fist nigger tier shit. Show her the back of your hand and it takes her back to childhood, the ultimate form of dominance.

I believe in beating women, but only for fun. If you're dating/married to a woman who needs to be beat, then she just isn't worth it. She should have correct morals ingrained into her very being before you even meet her

>Why is pol against beating women?
>From Turkey
Ahhhhh

honk honk

>why isnt she following my orders
>why cant I stay hard
>other men scare me
>I mUsT hIt HeR

Your a 10/10 tho user

'Cause violence is only the answer when violence is the question. You don't have to tolerate someone who is on your nerves just because you'd be lonely otherwise, and beating them makes you the dumb one for giving in to your pretty frustration.

>Why is pol against beating women?
I'm not.
If they ask me to do it for them to get off, I will.
I do have a limit on how hard though.

she literally has herpes on her lips lmao.

10/10 qt pie would marry and swap mouth STD with

I was born with herpes :(

God I hate this fucking bitch.

It’s permitted in the Quran so it’s fine

I wish it was still socially acceptable to spank your woman. I have no desire to beat her up but damn she could use some correction from time to time.

Rule of thumb. Muzzies always want to do serious damage.

There are always new young men coming of age.

who is this moron??

Attached: 1520279212386.png (726x522, 299K)

>white knighting

>Don’t be a threat
How?

You can't master the insane and brainwashed mentally.

I'm not. Women are like kids.
Raise them well and they will obey you and behave properly to honor you but sometimes you just have to give them a good whack from time to time to keep them in line and remind them to never think themselves equal to you.
I actually had a good talk with this with my buddies and they agreed with me but not directly. It's like they know the fact that women are like that but still don't want to admit it.

because that's weak as fuck. You are doing a terrible job as a male if you NEED to beat your woman into submission.
That's a nigger-tier behaviour.

>resorting to violence immedietely
Would you beat a child? Perhaps, but its not the first way to go about things, women HATE IT when you give them respect or treat them as adults.

Punching them so hard they look like my flag is just stupid, but like a good gentleman named Sean Connery said "Sometimes a woman need a good slap" is more appropriate, you dont hurt her but simply show her that she is spewing bullshit.

So yes Mustafa, we agree on something.

that one can stay and make carpets

those aren't turds they're black dicks from all his bbc you silly

>i don't negotiate with terrorists

Just spank your girl regularly; they enjoy being put in their place. You don't have to be a nigger about it.

Because women don't need beating, if you raise them right. Women are quite docile. Men are the rowdy risk takers and rebels, so only they might occasionally need beating.

This is a field we can't compete with niggers in no matter how hard we try.

hahaha that the most exercise she has ever gotten

I'd smash #5 #9 #11 :okhand:

This is nigger talk.

Sauce

Atheism has destroyed this fucking country. This makes me sick.

Wait, we are??
wtf I hate Jow Forums now

Attached: Average Poomale.png (609x659, 535K)

Just because something is weaker than you doesn't mean you need to hit it. Retard

NEWFAGS GET OUT

Based

Attached: Women.jpg (750x600, 75K)

Most wholesome video of islam i've seen

this bitch doesn't look like she has a soul or ever was human. i would not hesitate to smash right in her disgusting degenerate ahegao face or maybe destroy her head with a shotgun would be even better.

You don't know much about Jow Forums

This video is the reason we need feminism , even if i deeply hate women due to personal reasons . Because you stupid cucks will pay for such shit. I'll rather have strong women take power than make women all whores

HONKED AND HONKPILLED

Attached: da79cpmmjyh21.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

Fuck that, all of this downhill slid started when we stopped beating them. I say beat some to death as an example. We need to decimate the female population this way.

there is something floating in her right eye when she rolls them.does she wear contact lenses or something?

>oh my god niggers are animals and they beat white women to a pulp. A bought in Western civilization
>I beat my wife but I’m not a nigger, trust me.

If you mean discipline, I’m fine with it. But if you literally mean abusing and beating, than you are worse than a nigger because at least you know better.

>* A blight on Western civilization