It was unprecedented. In 2017...

It was unprecedented. In 2017, astronomers discovered the first known interstellar object in our Solar System: 'Oumuamua, a mysterious cigar-shaped enigma, identified as our first visitor from outer, outer space.

But just because 'Oumuamua was the first detected interstellar object, doesn't mean it was the first ever. Just five years ago, in fact, Earth's atmosphere was struck by something that may have originated far outside our own Solar System – and we never even realised it.
In a new paper, a pair of Harvard researchers propose that a meteor that collided with Earth's atmosphere in January 2014 was actually another interstellar traveller with distant, mysterious origins.
But unlike the hurtling 'Oumuamua – which is on a 20,000-year trajectory that will see it eventually exit our Solar System – this meteor's long journey was fated to be a one-way ticket, ending with a fiery finale five years ago, as the object burnt up in the skies above Papua New Guinea.
While 'Oumuamua is a large object, and was detected very far from Earth, the team behind the meteor hypothesis says much smaller interstellar immigrants could be far more commonplace, and potentially exist a lot closer to home.
"Instead of looking far out into space, and given the fact that there should be a higher abundance of interstellar objects smaller than 'Oumuamua, we thought, 'Why not look locally and find these smaller interstellar objects as they collide with the Earth's atmosphere?'" first author, astronomer Amir Siraj told

Attached: images (40).jpg (678x452, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nEZHUmvZutc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pfwricI6nQc
thepiratebay.vip/torrent/23722072/First_Contact_(2016)_Bashar_Documentary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a giant poo

Hidden in the CNEOS data, there lurked a remarkable outlier: a 2014 fireball that rushed Earthwards at a velocity of around 60 kilometres per second (37 mps) as it passed the Sun.
We can be grateful that this object was quite small – less than a metre across in total – because if it were significantly larger, it could have made for a disastrous impact with Earth's surface, rather than the harmless atmospheric fizzle that eventuated.
But that happy anti-climax isn't the primary takeaway of the meteor's blistering speed.
When Siraj and Loeb calculated the meteor's orbital trajectory based on its velocity, their numbers suggested the object wasn't orbitally bound to the Sun: it was travelling so fast before its fiery end, it slipped straight through the Sun's gravitational pull.
For that to be possible, the researchers suggest, the meteor had to originate from somewhere else, far beyond our Solar System.
Per their calculations, the meteor's speed "implies a possible origin from the deep interior of a planetary system or a star in the thick disk of the Milky Way galaxy".

looks like big space turd

that's a big joint

Attached: 1546157703291.png (1209x1080, 694K)

Have a (You) asshole

The last transmission from Phobos 2 was a photograph of a gigantic cylindrical spaceship - a huge, approx, 20km long, 1.5km diameter cigar-shaped 'mother ship', that was photographed on 25 March 1989 hanging or parked next to the Martian moon Phobos by the Soviet unmanned probe Phobos 2.
After that last frame was radio-transmitted back to Earth, the probe mysteriously disappeared; according to the Russians it was destroyed - possibly knocked out with an energy pulse beam

Attached: marte21_03.gif (250x328, 15K)

It was a rkkv.

Attached: space_hulk.jpg (1024x640, 111K)

youtu.be/nEZHUmvZutc

Another Phobos picture, released on Canadian TV, presents an infrared scan radiometer image of the Martian surface that showed clearly defined rectangular areas.
These are interconnected with a latticework of perfectly straight channels, much resembling a city block. There were no corresponding surface features taken by regular cameras. This suggests the heat signature of what may be a set of underground cavern or channels that are just too geometrically regular to be formed naturally.
According to Dr. John Becklake of the London Science Museum,

"The city-like pattern is 60 kilometers wide and could be easily be mistaken for an aerial view of Los Angeles."

Where do I read more on this? Never heard of it.

you poor fools
this wasn’t a “visitor”
it was a bullet

it missed.

will the next one?

someone doesn’t like us very much

Aliens don’t exist

it is the poo

Someone 3D modled a joint

Nice.

>Space Crusade
Fuck yeah!

Attached: 1545700490173.png (794x398, 85K)

i think it is our space ancestors that left the earth centuries and now are coming back to kill all earth niggers

Maybe if you stopped killing all the dolphins and spamming gay anime into the world then maybe spaceniggers won't be trying to wipe us out

Google phobos incident
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pfwricI6nQc

What ever happened to the black knight satellite?

Forgot pic.

Attached: 350px-Black_Knight_Satellite_(cropped).jpg (350x388, 20K)

poo

Relativistic Kill Kill Vehicle?

That's just a big iron thing, probably supernova leftover

Solar sails also interesting

>Oumuamua

what kind of nigger name is this?

Zentreadi ships don't "burn up". We got that fucker. SPACE FORCE! MERICA! FLY INTO THE DANGER ZONE!

Attached: Ship on moon (3).gif (665x406, 199K)

>black knight satellite

> In 1960, Time reported that a satellite was engaged in a polar orbit of Earth. All known US and Russian satellites were engaged in equatorial orbit instead. The US Department of Defense responded to the article and claimed that what Time reported as a satellite was actually a broken off piece of the Discoverer satellite, not it’s own device. No proof was offered.

Nature dictates natural space objects are spherical or football shaped. Not cylindrical and defying gravitational planetary orbital pulls. And Oumuamua is the Hawaiian word for "Scout".

Join the space force for a Valkrie fighter.

I have been ready for this.

Attached: Ship on moon (2).gif (719x223, 75K)

Attached: Ship on moon (1).gif (665x422, 106K)

This. Cosmic eldritch log.

It's an derelict starship, millions of years of old

>the collecters are actually real
Guys we might have done goofed

Attached: 1555307233286.jpg (421x460, 49K)

it's real , aliens are no as far as you think they are , but someone is protecting this planet.
either because he tries to protect himself or maybe he's imperialistic and already claimed that planet and solar system on an inter-dimensional level , so nobody dares attacking it , he's too powerful.
that man is on this planet right now.

yooo imagine blazing that shit up by lighting it with a nuclear bomb dude

Attached: 1542405767261.jpg (680x573, 63K)

Probably more likely a form of energy.

no , it's a man , you can trust me on that one , he's too dangerous so everyone leaves him alone , they fear him and what's inside of him.
they know he's still sane , so they prefer avoiding contact to preserve his state of mind.
he already destroyed an entire race before.

Damn, I was so hoping it was something.

What is this?

And if that was true, how would you have learned of such a thing?

It is something.

this is all psyop bullshit. don't waste your time with it like i did.

Attached: 1548312011.jpg (492x347, 35K)

i saw him before , few people remember him.

It is a giant space dildo which aims for your poo poo hole.

Attached: 4851537_4b872cf.jpg (348x335, 46K)

just trust me on that one

>just trust me on that one
Now why would I do such a thing?

Attached: 1541165316614.jpg (753x707, 29K)

because i'm an user that can be trusted 100%

Attached: 1577433_1.jpg (630x630, 45K)

>because i'm an user that can be trusted 100%
There's literally nothing that supports your claim.
All we got from you:
>there is a dude
>he is very strong (supernatural)
>"people" are very scared and don't want to upset him
>supposedly is on this planet right now

Attached: 1547650451113.gif (247x250, 39K)

It's just God.

Jesus Christ dude.
You are exactly the kind of person who could easily fall prey to a cult.

Doubt
>no , it's a man

Also:
>they fear him and what's inside of him
>what's inside of him

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

All in all he's probably just shitposting on purpose.

Attached: 1538074347343.jpg (203x248, 10K)

Illegal aliens do

Chunk off a man-made space vehicle.

ANSWER THIS: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1538066499401.png (680x680, 290K)

Indians came from space in a spaceshit like that.

sauce.

Fuck you im not a man and its more like im taking a vacay here before going back to waging intergalactic war

Pretty sure that was the 'satellite ' the Pajeets recently fired into space.
It looks very familiar

Attached: 4478765544.jpg (678x452, 114K)

>Phoenix lights
>Phoenix lights
>Phoenix lights
>Phoenix lights
>Phoenix lights
>Phoenix lights
>Phoenix lights

They say it's like a thermal blanket that got loose. I can see it.

This. Imagine how large the space monster that poo'd it must've been.

thepiratebay.vip/torrent/23722072/First_Contact_(2016)_Bashar_Documentary

Take me with you

>hey Qztl'ccaxx, what should we build our starship out of?
>i dunno, Frrrmoptl, how about a huge rock?
>i smell what you're stepping in, that would make a ton of sense
>yeah, this way we'll always have plenty of rock whereever we end up going
>genius, Qztl'ccaxx. would you like to suckle on my tentacle?
>you know it

>ctrl+F
>no Star Trek IV reference
You're slipping. STAR TREK CALLED IT WITH THE WHALE PROBE

Attached: Whale_Probe.jpg (985x423, 36K)

Hawaiian.