As a frenchman, how do you feel about living amongst so many submissive white males? if you are submissive yourself...

as a frenchman, how do you feel about living amongst so many submissive white males? if you are submissive yourself, which you most likely are being french, then why are you on Jow Forums?

Attached: Z.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

australians are literally begging for censorship, i dont think youre in any position to call anyone else submissive

>fraser anning
>brenton tarrant
>submissive

I'm black

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

literally ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haven’t seen a white male in years.

Attached: 98FB7786-A312-43F6-8E53-468BA0050ACF.gif (498x498, 207K)

Kek! White people in France!

>changed gun laws straight after tarrant
>not cucks

>what is nz

well i feel you just don't know anything about france and french

We know it's fucking gay as fuck and they historically have been pussies and have had to be saved many times.

But I guess thanks for helping in the 1700s. You're still a fucking faggot. I mean your entire language is seemingly designed to sound smug and feminine.

Nz is cucked, but we'll be fine

Attached: 1513276921194.gif (480x228, 263K)

Nice meme. But what is even nicer is dead French faggots like you.

Attached: ddddd.jpg (598x617, 66K)

You have no culture and you are opposing the greatest nation the earth has ever seen you are the maggot feasting on its corpse

fpbp

I am your overlord, get back to work...

Attached: hg.png (406x214, 57K)

>Muh culture

Shitskin argument. "Culture" is all france has ever had. Its nothing but a mask to hide the utter incompetence of the french man.

>Its nothing but a mask to hide the utter incompetence of the french man
Well, enough competent to build that mask !

Attached: f87.gif (250x250, 873K)

I feel dead inside, really.
If not for my parents I would already have do something, not necessarly to muslims, but to the white traitors having killed my country.
Every day, in every city I go, I am seeing more and more "brown" or black strangers. But the worst is still the lack of soul and fighting spirit of the white french people itself.

oh dang i see that we have intellectuals here.
Thanks for sharing your lights.

I don't know - the French basically conquered most of Europe - i don't think they are total pussies IMO.

Truly it must suck - such a glorious history (except the French revolution which was demonic) to be swept into the ashes of history and forgotten and your country handed over to ungrateful parasites.

it has been from a long time tho ,i would say that since 1815 our country is basically ruled by freemasons tho. The power of rothschild increased more and more during the whole XIX century and other jewish families as well as for germany and england. If you want a good book about the state of the population in france is the people by Michelet and works of >Louis rené villermé as well as some workings considering the state of french people.
They fucked our people ,they fucked us.

Even nationalist French love nigger.