APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE!

Attached: 57038368_1307833106032875_5578477676378718208_n.jpg (960x648, 52K)

Hmm Whites can't mourn there history being burned down instead we have to apologize for it burning down. Ok FUCK THIS FUCKING CLOWN WORLD FUCCCCCK

Indians didn't even have the fucking wheel, they're just as bad as niggers.

> Nippon

Nippon, I'm not sure if this is top quality bait or a cheap rip off of that brilliant Straya bait thread about Japan and Turkey.

You're either a legend or a copy cat.

In reality the government is doing all it can to protect "sacred sites" (there are almost none because injuns couldn't even stack rocks) from drunken injuns.

Abo tier

Lol their sacred sites are mass graves of one tribe genociding another tribe

wait, i need a qrd on this. i've been absent for a bit

My uncle passed out drunk on the interstate and was flattened by a semi. This is now a sacred site.

>Reyes.
Yes, that isn't Moctezuma or Machupicchu, fucking retarded Mestizos

True.

Fuck christianity.

Attached: 1555371639310.jpg (1024x822, 226K)

Nope, conquered people have no rights

natives sacred sites, few stones piled together, french sacred sites, a marvel of architecture - somehow they claim to be of a same value

kys

By
>our sacred sites
is he referring to temples of human sacrifice, for example? Probably. Professional victims squeal loudly.

Cmon everyone knows "Reyes" isn't Spanish it comes from the word Reyechicultipiliimimabimbap.

Why do liberals always cry about the native americans but never want to cry about any other peoples that were conquered?

>moot is posting again
Everybody knows that you sold the site to Jewgle and still run the board.

What sacred site?
A bit of dirt?

I've been to Indian ruins. I've seen where they lived. They're literally holes in the ground. The most complex thing they ever constructed was a wooden ladder.
While we were building cathedrals you were rubbing two rocks together to grind corn.

Because that would involve sympathy for europe and almost nowhere else

A good start would be the full return of the black hills.

Return it to who? The Siksika? The Cree? The Apache? The Oglala Sioux? Why should we "return" it to the Lakota? Also how does a people that lacks the concept of land ownership own anything?

Maybe if they stopped drinking for 5 minutes they could protect their piles of rocks.

Pagan temples got destroyed and replaced with (((churches))). Pagan Gods have been replaced with literal jews.
Keep worshipping the enemy pol.
Keep eating shit.

Attached: 1554951576142.png (797x925, 637K)

this right here.
my sympathy goes out to the Gallic people, who had their sacred sites burned or in other ways destroyed by the Christians.

>its this thread again
Nippon wtf are you doing

There were a bunch of dirt mounds near St. Louis or something that seem fairly important archaeologically speaking. 90% of them have been destroyed. But then over 90% of the North American natives died from a series of pandemics in the 16th and early 17th centuries. Millions died without ever seeing a white man's face. The die out was so total the environment sprung back and caused a small dip in temperatures measurable in ice cores to this day. Most pioneers and colonists didn't "conquer" the homestead they settled as we marched across the continent, they simply moved into empty land devoid of other living humans.

That is the wordiest "we Wuz kangs" diatribe I have ever read.

Who, me?

>comparing a bunch of dirt savages used to shit on to Notre Dame.

Lmao, native Americans suee bitch a lot for a people that was supposed to be genocided out of existence.

>Reyes
>Indigenous

Idiots like him oversimplify history. Natives weren't 1 single group and the conflicts that led to them losing everything were complex and didn't have clear 'good' or 'bad' sides.

didn't you know, history started when the whites left europe