I always thought I was a mutt even though I look and act European, but recently...

I always thought I was a mutt even though I look and act European, but recently, I started doing some research and I found out that according to the Lisbon University my mother's family can be traced back to King Roderic of the Visigoths (my father's family comes from Denmark so I'm clear on that too)

Is this how it feels to be white? Fucking hell it feels good.

Attached: 1549309726422.png (670x565, 36K)

You’re still a mutt...

Attached: B03B1970-83CC-4614-B0B6-ACAB2B1D0B1E.jpg (460x851, 103K)

I have the same haircut as that rare peepee.

pics
No I'm not. I'm white as snow and I have borreby phenotype.. so yea

You will always be a Brazilian nigger

You'll always be a potato nigger with fetal alcohol syndrome.

virtually everyone in the world descends from some king from the past because the kings of the past had a ridiculous amount of children and their children survived childhood at a much higher rate

for instance, almost everyone in england can trace their lineage to alfred the great

I'm not claiming to be royal or anything I'm just happy that I'm purely European from both sides of my family, even though I was born in this shithole of a nation.

Visigoths were mutts and spawned from nigger and muslim rape by the abbasids. So yeah, you’re as much of a mongrel as you can be.

>im related to whoever-the-fuck from such in such time
So is everyone else. Youse a mutt, son.

It’s basically a license to grab them by the pussy.

Shut the fuck ub brazilian subhuman.

Attached: 92ZoPaU.jpg (710x520, 85K)

imagine being proud of your ethnicity rather than your accomplishments
what a sad, wasted life

Every single Englishman can be traced back to some king from the 1200s. Means nothing when you have 2^x ancestors, x=how many generations back you go.

You're not pure. You could have several European lines and 1000 mutt lines.

i mean the fact that your mother descends from some king in europe still doesn't mean that that maternal line didn't fuck some shitskins along the way but if your skin is white chances are you're probably white

Attached: gpduficcilq21.jpg (640x640, 56K)

56%
But I'm not speaking I'm writing.
and btw, go fuck yourself, you should have been ethnically clensed by Serbians.
Seething pardo.
I'm proud that my ancestors weren't degenerates you filthy jew.
Fitzpatrick type 2 skin, blonde and green eyes. I went to Sjælland to visit some family members and nobody looked at me weird, so I would say that I'm white enough.

By croats*

Whiter than you Miguel.

What a completely stupid picture, it basically pretend that the number of children stay exactly the same over hundred of years per couple (regardless of contextual circumstances), doesn't take into consideration the family members which may not have children or lines that were ended long ago, doesn't take consideration of the number of peoples dead of plague and epidemic (which are so many there no real way to know the exact death toll) and that literally every single children produced by the line were viable and reached adult/reproductive age (protip, infantile death was one of the main cause of death for ages before the advent of more modern medicine practices like treated tap water or vaccine) and doesn't take into consideration the death caused by war or similar.

It is from start to finish a bullshit picture without any factual info in it.

ayo
hol up
so you be sayin
we really wuz kangz?

Said the faggot whose claim of legitimacy over Israel go back nearly 3000 fucking year from dubious origin (aka there as much chance you're from one of the legitimate tribes or of the ones exiled long before the fall of the kingdom of Israel aka illegitimate) that are literally impossible to verify, hell its literally one of the main dogma of the current iteration of Judaism with all the ''diaspora'' bullshit talk that Jews more than all do not believe in. I mean don't try to make me believe for a moment Ashkenazi, Shephardic, orthodox, etc etc see themselves as part of the same entity apart from convenience, I wouldn't even be surprised your elites know the truth of your origin but doesn't speak it aloud out of fear to loose all legitimacy and proven to be heretic.

want a fag to make things up ya bastid?

Attached: irish 1.jpg (711x411, 50K)

your ancestors were filthy sandniggers so of course you would attempt to denigrate feelings of kinship and ancestry, the genetics that your ancestors passed on to your is literally determines 80% of who you are, so sit down kike, you're just mad that your ancestors weren't epic aryan conquerors like ours

Attached: C82Kv8DVoAEoyAJ.jpg (1200x1193, 103K)

>calls the literal palest skinned people in the world a nigger
>isn't a nigger itself because 1/7629th of it is possibly white

Attached: 1555450488438.jpg (923x713, 68K)

berbers, far east asians, semitic, saami, turanids, north indians, gypsies... they all can be pale.
Skin color is just one factor from a multitude of other ones.

And as I said before, I'm fitzpatrick number 2 so I'm so pale that I can't even get a tan