When is the majority going to come to terms with the fact that almost all of the problems in the modern world come from...

When is the majority going to come to terms with the fact that almost all of the problems in the modern world come from there simply being too many humans on the planet?

Attached: overpopulation.png (677x380, 625K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CXj0AGuh4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When the majority figures out WHERE this overpopulation is (hint: it ain't Europe.)

Civilization gave weak men the opportunity to breed. Then killed off all the remaining strong men in world wars. We've essentially made the mess were in by giving consent.

if the world is so overpopulated how come in america alone 90% of the people live in coastal area and nobody lives in the middle

Kill yourself then

I'm tiried of the passive aggressive, manipulative bitch men adopting jew tactics, its exhausting, its like dealing with grown children all day. Many of you should have never existed.

>Then killed off all the remaining strong men in world wars

When will people stop spamming this bullshit lie?

Because there are no fucking resources in most of the interior areas, you dumb kike. Why do you retarded kikes all live along the coast if Israel isn't full?

*is full

israel is full though

The longer things go on and the worse things get the more people will come to realize the basic truth of this. Almost every problem on Earth can be at least lessened by simply reducing the number of humans in the equation.

Deny it all you want. In 10 to 20 years noone will be able to anymore.

Why is there so much empty desert then? Why isn't that full?

its desert

When the 'more enlightened' among us take the noble step to address overpopulation and kill themselves.

Only niggerspixxenjooz are overpopulated

2 billion+ people on Facebook. what could possibly go wrong?

Agree. Niggers have too many kids

Where?
Population density drops off outside even more

Its the low iq subhumans who should leave this flat earth

well we have and still feed africa
and asians don't give a fuck
so it's gonna be the same.

That's some shitty thought you have there user.
The reason is juice.

Jesus Christ. I mean this many people just on the internet in general is turning the internet into a fucking giant toilet.

They wont
They'll blame someone and keep doing what they're doing until shit goes very wrong.
And then they starve, in the case of Africans

Africa, India, China, South America

All under populated and well below Europe
Keep trying

Well, I live in the middle, jigger.

>when are people going to realize all the problems are because there are too many SUBHUMANS on the planet
Fixed it for you

The difference being the population of Europe has a higher percentage of human beings.

>he thinks theyre human because theyre mongols

Brazil alone has half the population of south america 209 million, my country is the 8 biggest in the world and we're only 44 million, you have have more people in north america...

and in absolute number how much do we have ?
europe+USA is almost 900 millions (around)
just china is 1.3 billion , india kinda the same and africa is around 1.2 billions
so in absolute number and not based on a ratio population/superficy (and for africa we have to say that there's the sahara ,the sahel and in asia the gobi desert what makes it bigger when people can't live there ,same for the australia).
Overpopulation is also a problem of pollution.Overpopulation wouldn't be a problem if we were all caveman ,it is because the impact of people in this economic system(and it's thanks to this economic system that there's so much people).

>The mutt attempts humor
>It isn't very effective

Arguably, but that can achieve itself when you stop feeding them though foreign aid. Don't even need a purge, careful measures or even propaganda.

The adherents to the 'we need to address overpopulation' crowd tend to only want white people to stop having kids. It's like complaining about a traffic jam that you're contributing to, but expecting others to abstain from life so you can get to work faster because as 'an enlightened intellectual' they just know so much better what's good for society and should thus benefit.

The best population control is no control.

>under populated
I would love to see you try to back this up. It's literally not a thing.

Yep and look what's happening to the Amazon.

Humor is a mixture of hope and tradgedy.
You have no hope.
Overpopulation is a density equation
And its 1.5 bil north America plus Europe

Empty space

Problem is the mob never sees itself as the problem.

>Overpopulation is a density equation
This is completely false. A global transportation network means resource consumption is not localized. What are retarded worldview status quo zombies hold to.

I feel your pain. OP should die in a gas chamber.

stop having children goy
goy you stopped having children we need to import some niggers

That's why the problem will have to be solved from without, not within.

>Jow Forums looks for solution
>too much people
>OP must commit sudoku

i approve

You are absolutly lost in yourself lothing algorizums.....Overpopulation is also a problem of pollution.Overpopulation wouldn't be a problem if we were all caveman ,it is because the impact of people in this economic system

Based as fuck......

>Keep breeding or others will! Accept lower wages or we will import others who will! We need more billions! There is never enough!
It's really amazing how easy it is to make the mass of morons fall for plutocratic basic bitch bullshit.

this.

How do we increase the incel problem?

Attached: 1555422375923.jpg (500x304, 176K)

So all these nonwhites are just as resource consuming and advanced?
When did Africa become urbanized?

You do realize we'd produce less food as a hunter gatherer society than as an industrial agrarian society with huge surplus quantities of food correct? As it stands, if you bake food at home, you can literally end up with delicious Better Homes cook book vanilla cookie for literally pennies on the dollar.

Then there's the fact that much of the land that's in Africa could be agrarian if they'd stop acting like communist n*ggers for a moment and encourage farmers to have more children and farm more, instead of following Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Industrial revolution allowed it. If everyone in Britain went hunting for their food then the animal population would be wiped out in days. We cant sustain ourselves without agriculture and imports. Larger countries like Russia are fine but smaller islands like Japan and ourselves are fucked.
The collapse will come.

Planet is actually very underpopulated. And becaomes more nd more underpopulated with all the new technologies related to food production and GM. Just US can host a couple billions easily if they replace their suburbs with apartment houses.

Its indian men

Were at 14 trillion today using broiler chickens and corn for food.

Not likely. America would happily supply food to the entire world instead of litterally throwing hundreds if not hundreds of thousands of tons of food away through expiration and not eating everything on their plate. Canada knows we'd destroy their ag market if they let our POWERFUL one in, but you can't have it too ways. KNOCK KNOCK, IT'S DONALD TRUMP.

no overpopulation is not about density equation.Maybe as a geographical term but not as a politic problem.As i said human overpopulation wouldn't be a problem if we were cavemen but cause of the globalised economic system that makes each individual having an ecological footprint.
+even if europe(including russia if we take the number of 800 millions people for europe) +north america=1.5 billions ,thats 1.5 continents when only china+India= 2.6 billions.
Plus i already said that for africa the superficy include sahara wich is 9.2 millions of km2 and whole africa is around 30 millions km2 so we should account 30-9.2=20.8 millions for africa (and i still didn't include the sahel wich is progressing in west africa and is not made for living ,only nomads live there.

No, because they don't have the wealth, you fucking retard. The global system economically is capitalist. Why is it that basic facts of modern reality have to be constantly repeated to Jow Forums retards?

This too.

>underpopulated
This is absolutely not a thing. It is a vicious and evil lie meant to prop up the consumeristic madness that billionaires have inflicted upon this world.

yup i know thats why i said

>(and it's thanks to this economic system that there's so much people).

Planet X is on it’s way to solve the problem.

Because more and more Beta's are coming to Jow Forums as they realize the reality they were taught was false, and want to have Fascists and Christian Fundamentalists tell them the truth.

So then they arent overpopulated
No artificial means like whitie
You just argued your own death
If you want to argue a snowflake defenition then list it.
Your post just showed you have no point and are like the guy below

The problem is that we have systems set up to accommodate 2 - 3 billion people in total but the fact that everything about our governmental systems pushing everything in the direction of a Keynesian economic of perpetual growth for big GDP gains means if any of that shit ever stop going "big number go up" the entire economic system collapses in most western countries, and even Asian and Slav's

To actually address the issue of overpopulation you have to compleatly get rid of all the economic systems each country has put in place and essentially re-write the government

It doesn't help that our fucking technology is working on trying to help the individual rather than a collective whole.

Unless we can space mine by 2030 we're so fucked.

Attached: rachel-goswell-020ce649-9144-4109-9616-a41f4fa66bd-resize-750.jpg (400x340, 22K)

my point is just to said : europe is not a problem in the overpopulation problem or at least not in the future one. Asia and africa will be if rural exodus and consumption will rise there.

How?
The resources to let that happen exist first
What is your ovepopulation defenition
So far its just the typical muh steadt state malthus but for darkie population

okay let's go with this definition :

>Human overpopulation (or population overshoot) occurs when the ecological footprint of a human population in a specific geographical location exceeds the carrying capacity of the place occupied by that group.

Carrying capacity :
>The carrying capacity of a biological species in an environment is the maximum population size of the species that the environment can sustain indefinitely, given the food, habitat, water, and other necessities available in the environment

So In europe some places are overpopulated (and it's cause of exodus rural every big cities in europe are overpopulated) but at the same time you have the country where is literally underpopulated (and it's necesarry cause we need large fiedls to increase the food production wich is the basic thing we need for living).

Then : we're around 835 millions of european (but in UE it counts 500 ,because this definition include russia and turkey - get my data from french wikipedia-)

Just a friendly reminder that a barren landscape full of humans is not a desirable outcome for the planet. Just keep that in mind.

But most of our lands are arable ,our soil can produce food. and most of our countries are self-sufficient (not every countries in europe i admit that but most of them are between 100-my country- and 70%)
asians are not ,africa are not (based on an undevelopped agriculture,the problem of the desertification in west and east africa,problems in 90's of arid climate that they still didn't recover). Then the Food market intervent and permit these countries not self-sufficient to have food and so well their population to grow or at least not dying (and it grows because of that and cause of africans making a lot of babies)
Then you have the exodus rural in africa (urban people is rising) wich will make them having a bigger ecological footprint (cause again of the foodmarket you have to bring food there).
The problem of overpopulation if it's the ecological footprint is the problem of the foodmarket that makes everyone urban and dependent on it ,then a urban have to having imported food and so transporttation . Transportation actually is the thing that makes pollution if you look at data of the ecological footprint of cargos.
So in the future if we have asia and africa having more urban people wich mean more people dependant of the foodmarket that will lead to more transporation and so bigger ecologicalfootprint for these populations.And i'm not even talking about stuff like how to import things like oil,stuff like table,refrigerator,clothings or other things like that i'm just talking about the food but this globalised food's market that we have now.It already shows his impact on pollution what will happen when more and more people in asia and in africa will have a high-standard living like europeans and north-americans ?
thats why i say it depends
not talking about desertification,the fact that we need transportation of oil for having this intensified agriculture (so transportation from middle-eastern,venezuela,north-african countries).

then sorry for my english.

This is wrong and it's that common misframing of the argument that all we're worried about is how many humans can be stuffed into the planet until it fucking explodes. The problem is what kind of a planet is going to be left. The planet is already shit because there are too many fucking humans on it. It looks nothing like it did 10,000 years ago. People have gotten used to living in the apocalypse and think that that's normal. It's not. And it's not okay.

Maybe, but it's possible birth rates with decline before anyone conscious recognition of the problem happens.

Look at the fucking border issue in the U.S. Politiicans are now blaming "climate change" for migration but never criticize Paco for having five kids in a violent and "climate stressed" environment. Regardless, Marisol is starting to figure out that being a slut is more fun than being a mom at 13.

well i literally quoted the definition of wikipedia tho.
+i'm pretty agree with you.

Very true Russia bro. It's why Trump vs Bernie will be a disaster for Trump because even though Bernie is older, Trump's perpetual growth model is the outdated idea.

its urban centers globally, you all live like rats

I know right, fuckin modern science saved me when I shoulda died at birth, fuck circumventing natural selection, it's the most egregious crime to the natural order

Not too many humans. Too many useless humans. Humanity is in desperate need of a strict eugenics program.

tell india and china, not here.

Sorry, but most of the problems in the Western world are due to the population not reproducing enough.

Which puts us back at my 14 trillion number.
Overpopulation from you is an economics complaint, not a material
Probably a bit social as people get used to having to see other humans.
Infrastructure is another
Paris is over populated despite less than nyc due to the heightban for sightlines
Its a simple question of efficiency
Simple tweaks long overdue here can triple our output
Like fixing irrigation and crop methods
Doing so is economically disincentived since reduced water usage loses you water rights and the US gov intervenes to use food as a weapon

Some food prices will be lower others higher
And you accept your sterilization or death?
Or do you consider yourself acceptable?
They dont beleive kikelies of die
Both look to go into space and continue on

Both too many humans and too many useless humans. The earth does not need billions of people no matter how smart they are

Wrong. That's just an excuse they use to being in immigrants

Now imagine living on an overpopulated Island with no escape, no matter where you go there are people.

solutions anyone?

if you look at a city growing over 100 years it looks just like cancer growing

People are so stupid that they can't stipulate the fact that humanity will need to be regulated in order for "climate change" to be regulated.

If you give the government the right to regulate climate then that means that everything you do is now regulated within the climate.

It's double speak for communist to take control of the economy and the individual based on the assumption that you are too irresponsible to regulate your property (private or intellectual) properly so the state will do it now. Another reason why they are also pushing for gun control.

If they get gun control, with red flag laws, and climate change regulation then you essentially belong to the government. Congratulations.

It'll go back to the commie "revolutionary/counter revolutionary" paradigm in which opposition to the reigning party will be sent to gulags or mental wards where they will die of starvation or be killed because they aren't working anymore.

No your English is VERY good. Thank you for being the monologue this time. It's good NOT being the only schooler for Beta newbies to Jow Forums.

Sheep arent people welshman
So pure immortal life unbidden by programmed death?
A cleasning sanctity?
Sounds like a white ethnostate

There too many humans now making too many problems. It's not going to get better with time.

Nice try, Berg

OP is probably some dumbass who tried to get his son or daughter aborted, lost a custody battle as a result, wants others to be in the same position as himself, and is pushing the "overpopulation" nonsense to justify his actions.

Most political opinions aren't based on logic or reason in the pursuit of sound political actions but rather as a means by individuals to change the system in order to either justify their own bad actions or to alleviate the consequences of their actions. Pretty much every guy who bitches about 'overpopulation' is a custody-battle-losing piece of shit who tried to get his child aborted.

Here's some advice for you OP: try being a good father instead of trying to justify your desire to not be one. Men who try to kill their own children drop the ball when it comes to raising their kids and thus contribute, more than anything, to the decline of Western civilization.

Attached: fde6f7ac6cc5eb86bb3516232f3f6ba4--occams-razor-razor-cuts.jpg (236x236, 7K)

Europe once looked like Africa. Now it's nothing but houses farmland and cities. Same with America.

One child rule worldwide. Pay women till 18 $5000 dolar to get sterilized till 20 a $1000. People in shithole countries are more likely to take the money anyways

well what i'm trying to say is that "if we continue like that and if we don't improve our way to reduce each ecological footprint of each individual it's gonna be worst ". But are companies going to replace their cargo by green cargo ? are we going to replace trucks by green trucks ?
not blaming anyone tho,that's pretty normal africans and asians wants to live like europeans but is that sustainable in a long-term prospective with 7billions living like that ? (implying we don't improve our transportations system ofc).
idk tho ,i let you answer by yourself.

Same old tired ass lies. Keep supporting this bullshit. Watch what happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=7CXj0AGuh4c

Actually I'm someone who's watched a mass extinction event unfold on the planet I happen to live on and don't approve. You may be content with watching the planet be cleansed of life so you can grow like a cancer, but I am not. And for what? It's not like the human world is even good.

The abswer is yes.
Green tech is a label made to preserve status quo
Pollution is waste, inefficiency
As time goes on its eliminated to save shekels
Consider the change from telluride to magnesium chloride for pv cell quenching to acheive 20% spot efficiency
A significant loss in pollution to make a gain.
Well then kys
You argue like a nihlist, so do the world some good and dont stack the negatives

You can't even type in English you fucking retard. You're the perfect example of why you should be exterminated.

The Netherlands seems like the worst casualty of the "we need immigrants to prop up social services" scam. You guys literally need to push away the ocean to make room for Moroccans to keep your welfare ponies schemes going.

*ponzi scheme

You seem to lack info link processing in your head