A photo of 'Muslims laughing' in front of Notre Dame is doctored

>A photo of 'Muslims laughing' in front of Notre Dame is doctored

This photo was shared several times here on Jow Forums
I thought only leftists would be the ones pushing false (((narratives)))

politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/apr/16/viral-image/photo-muslims-laughing-front-notre-dame-doctored/?fbclid=IwAR0gUSEdAyt10LKKSO4Mb0KQDgYE6jRsa3deUO2VsiizWNHzxg3_iPnTWM8

Attached: Capture.png (742x758, 1.27M)

>dude it's fake bro!!!
>no we don't have any evidence but just trust us!!!!
>It's just those damn Russians again!!!!

And how do you know these are Muslims lmao?

Jow Forums inspects pictures and videos pixel by pixel, but this, nah. Completely legit! CULL MUDSLIMES NOW!!!!

Attached: 1555365801842.webm (360x640, 2.76M)

like this

Attached: 2oxj8k.jpg (479x277, 19K)

ah yes the Juden at it again, they have identified France as weak point and want to turn them against Muslims so they join there devils crusade against Iran.

Dont fall for that, the jude set fiere to Notre
dam.

The enemys are and always will be saudiarbia and Juden!

This

That article is literally useless.

Politifact has a history of lying lol. The bias is unreal. Completely left wing controlled op.
What about the photo of the Muslim guy in the Bandana laughing in the crowd while others cry? I really doubt that is doctored.

A yes label 1.8 billion people as demons cause a couple of them haha reacted a church burning down. Holy fuck burgers are retarded

Post it please, does the guy has a Quran with him? Or is he wearing a thobe? Because Muslims aren't a race ya know

gayest, low energy aussie post ever

This. Now "laughing reactions" on Facebook are a nice way to measure a 1.8 billion people's mindset

You're a fucking Australian quit posting like a leaf

Hey, when one white dude goes and shoots up a mosque, all white men get the blame for it.
Hundreds of years ago some white people owned slaves? Yeah every white person alive should feel guilty about it.
Some white guy did something sexist? It's a white man problem and they need to fix it.

But remember, don't you dare blame all muslims for the actions of a few!!!

>all white men get the blame for it.
[source needed]

It's the bottom left guy in this image. It's hard to find the original, was posted here many times on Monday.

Attached: muzzies-smiling-during-Notre-Dame-burning.jpg (700x793, 173K)

Yep

Attached: C66205EC-B175-46BC-A635-F50A78D4928B.gif (500x248, 883K)

Maybe open your eyes and begin listening. I mean, I know you are acting ignorant on purpose so it's not even worth responding to you. But white men are frequently demonised for the acts of one person.

So are Muslims

Yea it's pretty obvious.

Read Ok but tell me how do you know they are Muslims please?

Can someone check the pixels and tell if the guy was photoshopped?

Attached: 1555358762681.jpg (1600x1067, 225K)

He looks middle eastern and he's joyously laughing at a historic Christian landmark burning down. I'd say there's a pretty good chance he is.

If you type sage in the options field before you post it allows you to type s󠀀oy and s󠀀oy󠀀boy in the body of the message without filtering it.

That's a lebo, not a white man.

>inb4 bamboozled
Onions basedboy

>He looks middle eastern
The three people in the picture are different. Crazy how you can just assume they're Muslims bc "they look Middle Eastern". I mean I'm sure you're intelligent enough to know your reasoning is flawed

this cop laughing was also doctored.

Attached: 10291-0931-191298.png (376x320, 187K)

Are you fags for real?
Both Muslims and Jews absolutely hate French and Europeans as a whole.

The French have resigned their own ethnic identity, indentured themselves into providing food, homes, and cars for their own invaders. They've allowed themselves to be killed in the open, resigned their own rights to allow this all to happen. They've had a cultural monument significant to their history burned down, and even as they watch hundreds of thousands of Muslims laughing and mocking them they will still lie to themselves that these people are their fucking friends.

What's the original look like?

After reading the article, it just repeatedly stares that the image is fake because (((ahlberg))) said so. It says something about the right cheek, but doesn't show it.

doctored, eh? Let's see where else muslims where crossing a police line of a happening.

Attached: doctoredmuslims.png (1242x410, 547K)

Doctored muslims.

Post em!

Attached: 82192981.jpg (725x294, 47K)

no but when their name is muhammad abba albabba its fair to assume you ass hat

Attached: bm.jpg (749x434, 92K)

You saved this thread.

This!

And this.
And this.

>/www.politifact.com

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Any news article

>politifact

Attached: 984CED44-EE05-4D82-AE69-CD72752626C0.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Attached: reichstag-burning red handed.jpg (1600x1715, 698K)

>The 2 dudes were placed there infront of the original photo
Oh cool so like do you have the original?

Attached: Did my part.png (800x537, 992K)

nigga, the narrative behind the fire is "doctored".
There's no way they could rule out arson within seconds while the church was still on fire.

if they're going to use information nukes on us, we should use info nukes on them.

Attached: costanza.jpg (600x600, 35K)

The media said this was fake too even though you can go that exact video and find those exact names.

>politifact
What you mean like snopes?

It's alright, I laughed when half a million Muslims were slaughtered in Iraq.

Attached: tmp_23796-1554473553814-1548284440.gif (500x368, 292K)

Attached: We just can't not smile.jpg (498x286, 100K)

Remember when George Zimmerman was white, and then when his picture came out he was a "white Hispanic"? These are Arab Muslims.

Yes, all muslims

Doesn't look doctored.

Attached: analysis.png (1242x872, 936K)

7 billion people on planet, 1.8 billion mudslimes, at least 1 in 4 people are a mudslime, so there's pretty good odds there faguette

Surely you're intelligent enough not to ignore 875 church attacks and an actual foiled attempt at burning down the Cathedral not long ago?

Because it's not, they are just shit scared of all the photos and video that show arabs smiling.

Attached: Every day is a nice day with a smile on your face!.jpg (1026x574, 141K)

*laughs in light skinned turk*

We didn't make these gay rules. We're just playing the game. *honk* *honk*

Attached: instagram_kaya_taitano.jpg (874x492, 45K)

The nations that the majority of those 1.8bn give me an idea of their mindset. The destruction of monuments by extremists, and the knowledge that terrorism is operating throughout Europe due to the last 5 years of attacks says to me there are more than enough here capable of carrying out and celebrating attacks like these

I saw dozens of them laughing. You don't need to doctor anything.

Eat shit faggot.

Attached: doctored_marathon.png (964x765, 1.36M)

Why is the Jerusalem Post the only "mainstream" media outlet brave enough to report the truth?

Attached: chrome_xvDra3SQ6M.png (632x686, 345K)

Attached: Investigate 911 moltensteel with a smile.jpg (801x532, 122K)

Very useful. Can you run one of the doctored ones through the same analysis, so we can show how different it looks?

Leftist's will try to create pink pills. These are counterfeit red pills that are probably true given current red pilled knowledge but can't be prove or better yet are false.

The idea is to make truth obscured because through lies that are very similar to the truth.

Attached: Chicago fire of 1871 and a smile or two.jpg (989x672, 239K)

wtf I cant believe they are laughing at a tragedy, how could they

Attached: theend.jpg (329x480, 44K)

example of this would be create info graphic showing made up or false static that 'proves" niggor stupidity.

Then someone like snopies or cnn can show how this false info graphic is being spread to make people racists while also "debunking" corollary info graphics.

>>He looks middle eastern
>The three people in the picture are different. Crazy how you can just assume they're Muslims bc "they look Middle Eastern". I mean I'm sure you're intelligent enough to know your reasoning is flawed
SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER

>Australian
I only trust the greatest ally not a shitposting capital

Attached: 1555118337486.jpg (755x845, 150K)

Make one of Hindenburg

They're not laughing they are tying not to cry! They're just as sad as anyone else, they're true french!

So politifact has zero proof that the picture is fake? Its fake because it looks so and we should believe them?

Attached: Oh the humanity,lol.jpg (707x479, 71K)

i saw here only this one. i didn't check it because i really don't know what to look for

Attached: 1555390913555 muslims cheering notre dame burning.png (1165x700, 265K)

Attached: hwndu.jpg (776x398, 71K)

Nice

do i need to use photoshop or similar advanced stuff to make the edges look so soft?

You want to act like evil whitey doesn't still get scolded for muh slavery and everything that happened throughout history, while niggers and mudshits even get pandered too when they kin, once again slaughter people?
Nigger please.

Attached: 1554980241465.png (904x711, 360K)

onions basedboy

Attached: deathstar.jpg (711x322, 36K)

will bet you a box of french fries muslums will demand cash from notre dame donations to build/renovate mosques.

>I thought only leftists would be the ones pushing false (((narratives)))
LMAO. How new or utterly blind have you been? Pol engages in some of the most dishonest little e-"campaigns". And the people knowingly distort and lie about all sorts of shit for purely ideological reasons. There was literally a thread the other day complaining about how it "sadly" looks like this fire wasn't caused by a Muslim and asking for suggestions on how to make the public feel that it still has something to do with "le muslims" either way despite reality. Your OP is so fucking stupid.

this but unironically

are you saying political incorrect things are posted here? congrats pablo it only took you 5 years to figure that out.

Willful ignorance. No longer arguing in good faith.

Political incorrect? Umm, you being a faggot has nothing to do with my post, dipshit

so where are the source images from?

It looks like one was taken after another. The crowd changes in the back ground. But you can see in mine the muslim is smirking and doing that one finger for allah thing.

>There was literally a thread the other day complaining about how it "sadly" looks like this fire wasn't caused by a Muslim
You're lying. There could be no such a thread, because it literally looked like it was caused by some muslim. What is that neighbouring house the fire started at (as the news told us) huh?

Attached: SEI_62857434-e1555488108249.jpg (2500x2000, 1.41M)

oh yeah he is hiding it behind that phone i didn't notice it. this one is for sure real.

its not shopped i was in the live thread

What an asshole...but hey diversity is our strength.

Attached: 1555355000875.jpg (1219x2131, 506K)

>There was literally a thread the other day complaining about how it "sadly" looks like this fire wasn't caused by a Muslim and asking for suggestions

said the moron that misuses the word "literally" to hide his shitty mexican education level

Literally not doctored, but this is a good example of politifact’s campaign of bald faced lies and Jewing.

Politifact caught lying again what a surprise.

>PANTS ON FIRE!!!!1!!
>Okay, where's the original image?
>STFU IT'S FAKE!!! LOOK AT THIS LINK OF A VIDEO!!!!
>that video doesn't show us the image and it's quality is too low compared to the "fake image"
>IT'S THE RUSSIANS GODDAMMIT!!!!
>AND THIS TWITTER USER SAYS SO
>AND HERE'S LINK FROM THE NYTIMES SAYING THE RUSSIANS ARE SPYING ON US

I'm getting real tired of this shit