Anybody hating on Trump just because he has ties to Judaism is a retarded shill. We knew he had ties with them...

Anybody hating on Trump just because he has ties to Judaism is a retarded shill. We knew he had ties with them, but since he trolls liberals and speaks against immigration. We support him nonetheless, I wish you discord trannies would fuck off.

Attached: 1477198021248.jpg (232x255, 14K)

this
the skitzo's on here bitching and moaning about literally every conservative or right wing figure being a "jew kike shill" is just fucking annoying. I can't support anyone without some deranged schizophrenic edgelord screaming "ITS ALL THE JEWS KIKES EVERYWHERE ALL SHILLS"
Like nobody can take responsibility for their actions anymore. Everything bad must be jews.

Attached: smile.png (416x458, 35K)

i like you leaf

shills have been going after that angle for years. He hasn't publicly gassed rabbi's so they try to act like we don't love the fact that he single handedly created the largest scale REEEEEE's as reaction to what he does. It's fucking amazing and i love my president.

fuck off back to your subreddit you oven dodging cunts

Shill detected, there's nothing wrong with liking Israel. It's just retarded stormfags like you that have a problem with them. Trump is great and you trannies are seething.

Attached: Krystalsandwichyifu.jpg (478x363, 52K)

Jews are white. Israel is literally a white ethnostate.

israel is more "diverse" than america lol. we got 30% shitskins and 20% russians

Yes, which is why you were always retarded for supporting Trump and that's not new.

cope.jpg

one of the first things he did when he got in office was appoint a bunch of jewish bankers to high positions (steven mnuchin for example). Now all of a sudden people on here are kvetching about him being a jewish pawn. He was full of shit from the start of his campaign.

Supported Trump because he wanted to build a wall but you will settle for snarky tweets. Holding elected officials accountable for their campaign promises is the only check and balance we have as voters. You are the reason the wall will never be built.

The people hating on him for that are mostly all shitskins.

>We support him nonetheless, I wish you discord trannies would fuck off.

cool story rabbi

>israel is more "diverse" than america lol. we got 30% shitskins and 20% russians
thats what rabbinical jews are... shit skins and russians who hate God... so Id say... 100% shit skin and russian

Cringe containment thread

>trolls and speaks
It's about all he does desu. We need for him to start "doing".

people are hating on him because hes done nothing hes said, and hes letting more shitskins in than obooncoon.
also infringed on gun rights
fuck this fake faggot

MIGA!!!!!

Attached: trumpmerchant.jpg (474x493, 26K)

\thread

this.
faggot has done nothing but hurt us

Op is right. We didn't vote on wars in the middle wast for Israel, so quit whining about that. Just keep up the pressure for the border wall - something we did vote for Trump about. MAGA