Literally would pick Islam over globohomo anyday

Literally would pick Islam over globohomo anyday

Attached: 1549828285730.jpg (843x960, 129K)

>>cherry picks the whitest photo possible
Are you implying that white people are more desirable, user?

Nice ID

Yes because I should have taken black people to represent white Islam

How about neither

Attached: 1541134387211.jpg (720x577, 36K)

This is true also it’s either one or the other, white Christianity is over.

Not possible. Be realistic:
-Christianity is dead
-The far-right can't express itself without being under fire or pressure from govts
-Only Muslims can spread their beliefs without being targeted for it by Western govts

Attached: 596096.png (475x595, 605K)

If it wasn't for the lack of Bacon i would be Muslim already.

Christianity in England is an absolute meme at this point, i cant take it seriously when they let churches get turned into mosques, they let females and gays be priests and they even let gays get married these days.

Its nothing but a meme, the church services are fucking the most dull boring shit ever as well.

Disgusting shill. For shame on you

Attached: notre dame was caused by islam.webm (360x640, 1.74M)

Good. If we never created Isreal there’d be no conflict with muslim people.

gotcha

Pork-based food is a detail.
Islam comes with family and conservative values and a simple monotheism pretty close to Christianity imo. It's immuable nature just made it survive compared to Christianity

>notre dame was caused by Islam
How can burgers be so stupid?
>blowpipe used for renovations + wood-based construction = fire

"White Islam" doesn't exist, if Europe adopted islam there would be no religious or cultural barries for non-european islamics to flood your continent.
If someone formed an european-only white sharia movement It'd be posible tho.

Family and conservative values are dead in England.

Id like to say its just poor people this effects but its across every single class.

>Christianity is dead
Which is the reason the right side of your image is happening. The choice isn't just "islam or europe now", but we can just choose to go back to the old ways of christianity.

>if Europe adopted islam there would be no religious or cultural barries for non-european islamics to flood your continent
I-Is that why Saudi Arabia has no worries deporting Rohingya and Bengali refugees & immigrants?
Is that why the culture you find in Arabia and in Persia completely different while both are Muslims

>Family and conservative values are dead in England.
Not among Muslims apparently. Didn't they recently banned LGBT education in their schools?

>the old ways of christianity
Read Only Islam isn't tamed. Christianity is over.

Yeah in Birmingham which is basically Islamic now, they had some fag try and roll out LGBT lessons in primary schools (These are like 4-12yos)

The parents protested and they stopped it.

I don't see why we can't choose for the old christianity insead of islam still.

You say it's over but it isn't, it's still the largest religion by amount of worshippers in the world.

Why the fuck are you implying they will be white? Europe under islam will no doubt be a bunch of shitskins and mongrels bred with shitskins. Europe was at its strongest under christianity and at its weakest under growing atheism while islam has achieved dick except backwards shitholes and failure.

Pushing for a return to christianity would be way better than pushing for the failed religion of islam.

Lol how would Islam somehow reinstall the European spirit. Christianity ended in nihilism and it will also be the fate of Islam, except nihilism after Islam will be far more devastating.

>The parents protested and they stopped it.
Then it seems like only Islamic places are safe from that globohomo shit

Because Christianity has been stained (by the pedophilia scandals) and tamed. In France it's already dead only 34% of French are catholics, ~60% are atheists and the rest are Muslims who are getting more religious and numerous by the day. The old ways of Christianity are dead in Europe, reviving it. Your flag makes me remember of my visit to Amsterdam with prostitution and cannabis being legal, it was only near the Westermoskee area that I found some decency in this beautiful city.

Muslims aren't weak faggots and are happy to torture nihilists to death like the degenerate scum they are.

>tfw the most redpilled people where I live are all muslims
>tfw all white people are weak degenerate liberals
Wtf am I supposed to do Jow Forums ?

Attached: B138EC9E-D2B7-41D9-A6CD-3C114068A984.jpg (600x532, 42K)

>Christianity ended in nihilism and it will also be the fate of Islam
No, it seems not, Islam is different in theology. It clearly states that "innovations" and "reformations" are absolutely prohibited and sinful, hence why it can keeps being a monolith

You seem to miss my point, what I mean is that you can't expect Europe to adopt islam without making clear it's "European Islam" first.And currently this concept doesn't exist.
Otherwise it would be the same shit but you'd be praying for allah while sand niggers are raping your women.

No Muslim country has open borders. Do what Iran did and create a sect that basically justifies your independence

This.

any sane person would. but that like saying I'd rather have two dollars instead of one. it still ain't going to do you much better but it's twice as good as the shit you had before.

it's not one or the other, you dimwit

I fucking hate hijabs so fucking much seeing people dumb circle looking faces

>being a literal slave good
>liberty bad

>prostrating like a good boy good
>gay bad

>mom good
>2 dads bad

Lol, that's what the catholic church claimed, look how that ended. Islam isnt monolithic to begin with, remember it's mostly denominations of muslims slaughtering other muslims. Btw what greatness does this Allah figure even promise and why should I accept it in the first place?

Truly an enlightened response, morality never changes in the history of religions right?

>2 dads good
>gay good

Typical eurocuck

No wonder you have such an idea of Europe, you only come to the most degenerate of places. Cities are trash everywhere (except eastern europe).
I'm from the Dutch countryside and most people have conservative values and are either Christian or heavily sympathize with it and acknowledge it as part of their heritage, especially in these times of Islamic insurgence and degeneracy.

We don't need your Islam, we'll be fine. Go practice your warmongering desert cultism somewhere else.

>conservative values
pedo rapists are now conservative
ok mohammed al-paris

move out of paris?

>picking either

I don't get why you mudslime try to portray Islam as white, it's literally the religion of racemix.

The caption at the bottom right corner of the bottom right picture translates into «the mother is on the left» it’s not just two faggots.

>remember it's mostly denominations of muslims slaughtering other muslims
Not really, main issues are just Wahhabi-Shia fights concentrated in the Middle East. The catholic church is so different in terms of structure, first of all it is directed by a Pope who can heavily have an impact on the religion, Islam doesn't.

Should have gone to the Agneskerk where the old rites are performed. Btw that mosque is full of shitskins and their ilk, you definitely have not me them outside of their little monkey cage if you think they are a bunch of holier-than-thous.

Why settle? Most of this bender nonsense is a fashion anyway. Islam is alien and against everything we have passed down to us through 3000 years of European culture. I'd rather die. They'd have to kill me and there's millions more who think how I do. They think the West is weak and decadent? Plenty of dead tyrants thought the same. My friend's a poof, but he loves his country and his culture just as much as I do and he'd fight to save it. Whitey might be over tolerant but he can get mighty ruthless and cruel if he's threatened. They want a war of civilisations they'll fucking get one.

>choosing between two piles of shit
>being this much of a cuck
I suppose it's in your blood to surrender tho

How can you not surrender to this????

Attached: file.png (830x960, 641K)

Literally would rather be forced into a homosexual relationship at gunpoint than forced to lie and say I believe in some bearded faggot God or be killed by a bunch of 60iq sand niggers

This. Shitskins can try all they want. There little plan will naturally succeed up to some point. Until we snap. If we decide on having a war, as it often turns out, it will have devastating proportions. Wouldn't mind it to be essentially etnoreligious.

Attached: Euro Jews Islam.png (581x298, 150K)

If I was faggot who decided to bow to one of my enemies I guess I would too

hear, hear...
>tfw you think the left-hand-column is an accurate representation of Islam
SAD

Attached: 1448788617251.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

>Christianity is dead
So was Christ, and he rose from the dead.

Attached: 1532503514820.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>being attracted to a degenerate shitskin
Why can't you get a white gf hans?

Probably will be mass conversions in the next 10-20 years.

Not happening, church is viewed as a club for old ladies

but thats haram ahmed
no virgins for you now!

Attached: file.png (750x737, 820K)

White Muslims are disturbing to look at.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-30-19-00-36.png (1425x609, 473K)

This girl is gorgeous

Big secret is Muslim women are trashy whores. Worse than western women. Islam is garbage. It's only for inbred goatfucking shitskins. It's pedo prophet was an illiterate retard who stole ideas from Christianity to create the shittiest cult on the planet

they're better

Attached: file.png (960x960, 947K)

Anyone ever been to an Islamic country? Go out of an evening and you've never seen so many shit stabbers in your life. They despise women and are mostly interested in fucking young men.

Problem is, as soon as Islam replaces christianity, (((globalists))) won't allow Islam to become what Muslims expect. They will become just as cucked as the west currently is. They might think they are tough now but remember one day Christianity also thought the same. The truth is the masses will always remain ignorant.

Get bent you pathetic incel

Why do people like you feel so threatened by gays? I really don’t understand it.

Conspiracy theories and quoting religious text are not applicable answers.

She looks Moroccan with the shape of her head and those niggerish lips.

Attached: couples_8a64dc5952ccccd04aba4b37f602cff3.jpg (640x960, 104K)

This

muslims believe you can revive the dead with slices of steak
nobody with an IQ higher than 80 would fall for that

Attached: 1553080697603.jpg (1696x6224, 1.6M)

Attached: 1553080721405.jpg (1336x6290, 1.56M)

I'd prefer Christian monarchy, but at this point anything is better than globohomo