Why do White "people" smell so bad?

Why do White "people" smell so bad?

Attached: images(4)__01.jpg (436x325, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/israeli-made-stink-bomb-not-smelly-enough-to-deter-indian-protesters-1.3168965?mode=amp
youtube.com/watch?v=0ah7plRr4WQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white do smell terribl

Of course living around shit for all it’s life the Indian thinks the smell of cleanliness is disgusting

lmao feget

I dunno maybe we can’t all smell sweet like the Ganges

What ever pasta gremlin

Nigga u smell like wet dog and piss

Attached: images(5).jpg (399x354, 19K)

Attached: 1517972847735.jpg (711x399, 33K)

When was the last time you wiped your ass pajeet?

weak b8 faggot

>But turns out, even with the stink bombs, the ministry didn't factor in one opponent: the Great Indian Nose.

>Most ordinary Indians are surrounded by all kinds of foul smell since the day they are born and spend a lifetime negotiating various odours -- at home, on the streets, on public transport, sometimes even at workplaces. No surprise they have a very high tolerance for stench.

>So, when the CRPF forces conducted a test with these bombs in Delhi on a 'captive crowd', consisting of their own personnel and the general public, no one moved an inch.

>"Maybe Indians have a higher threshold of tolerating stench," an crestfallen official, who was a part of the test, had to admit.

Britain bringing in bangs

>indian flag

Britain bringing in the bantz

How can Indians even smell something? Any olfactory nerv in your nose must have been destroyed by the persistent smell of poop in India.

It's our alpha musk you get disgusted because you cannot compete with the manly muusk

Go home then

>what is “psychological projection”?

White people smell like turkey gravy and have ketchup breath

i once had to enter a room which was full of indians just seconds before.
when i opened the door, i actually gagged and almost threw up
you curryniggers are fucking disgusting

White people never clean themselves when leaving the toilet.

black people smell like rotten cocoa butter and wet cotton, also corn

I thought you paki lads were immune to bad smells anyway?

>flag
irony at its best

It's this poo again with inferiority complex projecting stuff to white people?

based

And you smell like shit, must be hard to smell it when youre used to it though.

>Get nutella on hand
>Wipe it off with a tissue instead of washing it off with waterj
>Pigskin logic
Motherfuckers wipe their ass with a tissue and think they're clean while we use water

Attached: 20d534c-1.jpg (792x960, 85K)

Sorry for smelling like soap.

Attached: 1526761174581.jpg (523x523, 22K)

Someone tell this poo he’s smelling his own dick cheese because he bathes in the Ganges

I never understood this, since it’s niggers who have filthy hair like dogs.

I guess no one really smells their own race, but it’s just black people claiming this while every race thinks blacks and browns smell bad.

>India trying to flex on anyonein the foul odours department
>google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/israeli-made-stink-bomb-not-smelly-enough-to-deter-indian-protesters-1.3168965?mode=amp
The absolute stench of you curry niggers is so bad that crowd control weapons have no effect on you.

Attached: 1555326601165.jpg (458x390, 48K)

Europeans do, don't mix use in with thé mallshitters

Attached: STUDY.png (800x730, 81K)

The ganges don't flow through the enitre country you fagg

That smell you’re smelling is what a clean person smells like.

Go to wallmart at 3am. The white people there will smell more like your people.

why do Indians spell like dry shit? Why do they not clean their asses when out in public?

Attached: 1549491480440.jpg (565x425, 150K)

And baby powder with a dash of weed

not me but yes usually there is either or both.
has to do with diet

I like how this looks like you put a small amount of effort into making it look slightly shittier

You fucking racist cunt, what the fuck do you know you've never left your shithole. Have you eve even met a white person outside of people visiting
your poozooshithole? Are you sure that you're not used to the smell of fresh human feces smeared on your face every morning, a bit too much?

I mean if you shit on the streets so often you would be used to pooshits and hate any form of cleanliness. Also poopies are known liars so you can't really ever expect them to be honest about anything, let alone using actual data for their claims. They're too stupid to have any proof

lmao shithandler you cannot be serious

Attached: 1459864475723.jpg (1600x1200, 334K)

>poo in the loo
/thread

Attached: 930E07CC-B06D-4CDC-9973-16B567127C24.jpg (472x410, 41K)

If anyone doesn't like it, he's free to return to whatever shithole he came from.

>bidet invented in 17th century
>indians in a river 2019

You’re a walking rape machine.

t. Sukhdev truck driver in canada

lol

In India, when you buy air freshener at the store, instead of it coming in scents like clean laundry or fragrant flowers it smells like diarrhea and chutney.

>Why
youtube.com/watch?v=0ah7plRr4WQ

Attached: 1555246948771.jpg (600x809, 219K)

poople

it's the smell of civilization, Pajeet. You wouldn't understand.

>indian flag
>Why do White "people" smell so bad?

Attached: йоба.jpg (1113x1109, 88K)

i see you've played this game before

Attached: o-ARE-YOU-BEING-SERVED-570.jpg (570x403, 31K)

lol nice, but seriously,,,, no one stinks like you shitskins, lol you dont even have a bathroom! you dont wear deodorant! ive been to Nagpur and the smell was intolerable! the climax of the trip was when i saw a kid selling BBQ rats on a stick... and people lining up to buy them and eating them.

hhahahahaah based and poop pilled

A fucking pajeet talks about body odour.

This. Im calabrian and i never smell like this when it rains.

Also i can last 6 hours in the sun with no sunscreen before i start to sun burn. Suck it snow niggers

Med masterrace here. Better than being white

ITT:
Poojeet accidentally washed his left hand in a few years and realizes he hates the smell of a clean, non poo stained normal hand so he decides to make a poo post along the same lines

Classic backward poopoo

I agree, except stupid invader ofays can't stay in their goddam homelands and feel the need to stink up foreign lands. I wish whites would fuck off from my country and return to their European homelands.

>inb4 but Bantus aren't native to SA
Fuck off, Africans can't invade Africa. If Tarrant was justified in killing Muslim invaders I don't see why whites shouldn't be driven off the African continent at gunpoint.

Attached: images(1).jpg (707x243, 45K)