Balt/pol/

1.Talk about politics and news
2.Don't respond to baits
3.If you are not from the Baltic ask any questions you might have
4.Post Baltic memes, events, news, and stuff in general

NEWS
NEWS IN LATVIA
President promulgates much disputed amendments to Labor Law
LINK baltictimes.com/president_promulgates_much_disputed_amendments_to_labor_law/
NEWS IN ESTONIA
Estonia, Portugal to start exchanging e-prescriptions
LINK baltictimes.com/estonia__portugal_to_start_exchanging_e-prescriptions/
NEWS IN LITHUANIA
Lithuanian leaders vow to contribute to restoration of Paris cathedral
LINK baltictimes.com/lithuanian_leaders_vow_to_contribute_to_restoration_of_paris_cathedral/

SONGS
LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=IPzwWzFnx58
ESTONIA
youtube.com/watch?v=3_d7UTXB_pY
LITHUANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxhWKKfXPQ

Attached: 1546635180941.jpg (1925x2800, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balto-Slavic_languages
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Scatvians

Love you too bro!

Attached: 1552052546950.jpg (1133x738, 858K)

>Balts

There's no such thing. You're slavs. You're Balto-Slavic and therefore slavic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balto-Slavic_languages

Your all countries are post-commie failed states and you come here to clean my toilets. Don't pretend to be somebody else. You're slavshit - my slaves.

Attached: 1537450123068.png (1600x1313, 319K)

Not much difference from russkie mongoloids.

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

Riigikogu is finally about to vote on the new coalition. It's been 45 days of kvetching. Feels good frens

Attached: 1541710296644.png (776x147, 11K)

Few diferences in genes can cause massive diferences in traits.

Attached: 1076gkx.jpg (800x545, 98K)

russia is rightful baltic clay that lost its identity

Attached: 1535899124570.png (738x380, 119K)

Pic related is a genetic test of some American, Balts have a unique genetic code and is marked by all 3 countries.

Attached: 1542747459386.png (362x201, 6K)

Attached: sdfgsgd.jpg (448x1030, 189K)

anglos are the definition of mutt, i wouldn't bother

Hello lads, do Lithuania and Latvia have equivalents of that EKRE party that just won a load of seats in Estonia? If so how popular are they, what are they like, etc? Do you have communist parties over there? How many Russians do you all have living in your countries?

Attached: Ascanius_Shooting_the_Stag_of_Sylvia_1682_Claude_Lorrain.jpg (1280x1018, 290K)

No. Why would anyone vote for right-wing populist retards?

Epic

Ok. I have to admit an avarage latvian/lithuanian cleans my toilet better than polish.

Yes, but they are not as good as EKRE and neither as popular.
kek

We weren't always like this you know?And besides Baltic economy is one of fastest rising in Europe curently.

Attached: Balticsgdp.jpg (489x585, 149K)

Why you all come to UK then? Latvian and Lithuanian population together don't make up even a half of population of Poland and yet latvians/lithuanians/russskies from your countries together are as large immigrant group as polacks here in UK. I don't see estonians though (maybe because more superior fingolian genes?)

>yet latvians/lithuanians/russskies from your countries together are as large immigrant group as polacks here in UK
Our governments don't even blink at employers who replace the ethnic workforce with cheap Ukranian slave labor and we have western prices with eastern pay.
>I don't see estonians though
We just go to Finland or Germany.

>We just go to Finland

It's good. Finland is less diverse and too many lithuanian/latvian girls that I've met here were dating niggers and were even giving a birth.

Why the fuck do you ask me?Do you see my flag?Im in my country not in the UK, if you anglos are too retarded to just refuse imigration from eastern europe then its your problem alone not mine.

bump

weather is pretty warm here on Gotland today bros, how are you doing?

Attached: the fuel of war.png (500x767, 238K)

Pretty good, its hot here as well today.

bump

So what's new in Baltic politics? Your neighbours are getting increasingly cucked. PS in Finland had a great election but still only managed to bring in 17,5% of the votes. Sweden Democrats only also got 17,5% of the votes. How's Latvia doing right now? Estonia seems to have dodged a bullet recently during the election in March. Lithuanian election is also coming up, right?

Attached: Christian Hillborg last kingdom.jpg (4288x2854, 2.37M)

Seconded. Personally not a fan of the heat desu. It's not right for a balt.
We just voted in our new coalition. I'm hopeful for us but Latvia and Lithuania still seem to be drifting in a sea of normality. I hope by the time our next elections come up they will have learned from PS and EKRE to wake up and do something.

Nothing is happening desu, we are basically in same position as we have been for the past 10 years, with fucking boomers in power, whats good about Estonia is that they have young people in parlament, while we still have boomers from soviet times, regardeless as long as they don't flood our country with arabs and africans its fine

Attached: asfasdf.png (534x533, 119K)

>PS in Finland had a great election but still only managed to bring in 17,5% of the votes
Still became the second biggest party with a 0,2% behind the biggest party. Only 6000-7000 votes difference and 200 votes for a 40th seat.
They would have gotten 40 seats if not for retards in Uusimaa accidentally voting for a literal gommie

Are there any Lithuanian polls yet?

Yes, but still not enough to be able to form a government, right? From what I understand it's very unlikely SocDems will collaborate with PS.

Hows the enrichment going goys

Attached: IMG_0964.png (640x1136, 722K)

If Estonia is Slavic then also Finland and Hungary because we have the same ancestors.

Not sure, don't follow Lithuanian poltics that much.

bump

@210274252

Attached: 1484644220051.png (775x575, 462K)

kek

bump

What are we actually going to get out of them being in power, though? As far as I can tell the best thing that will come of it is the fact that the left won't have their typical recourse to "it will damage our international reputation and the sky will fall"like they've been trying to use… because the sky won't fall and other nations still won't care about us.

this
Baltics may actually pool off being far right since we are so small and irelevent.

Not to mention the tidal wave of african/indian "exchange students."

>There's no such thing. You're slavs. You're Balto-Slavic and therefore slavic.

By that logic, there is no Europeans, since they’re all India. They’re Indo-Europeans and therefore Indian.

See how fucking stupid you sound?

Haplomemes do not mean shit, autosomal DNA does.

Have you read the coalition agreement? They're going to stall abuse of student visas and Belarusian/Ukranian migrants. They're going to promote patriotic upbringing as part of school program and put more emphasis on the health of our children and people, build up our eastern border and separate the police and border agency and build better incentives for families to have children.

>Not to mention the tidal wave of african/indian "exchange students."
Oh god don't even get started, Riga is full of poo in loo students.

All of this sounds great. Hopefully between these (sure to be popular) programs and the fact that they've broken through and will be able to say that they've been in power before, they'll dominate the next election.

bump

Attached: LemonkhTheNewBaby.jpg (1024x768, 510K)

bump

So how's Latvia? Russians still fucking it up?

Attached: Lemoch_Karl_003 The New Family Member.jpg (640x682, 132K)

As usual Eestibro, as usual, you know the drill.

Attached: 1545766467418.jpg (886x876, 159K)

That's one of my favorite depictions of the battle of narva

Attached: battleofnarva.png (377x736, 32K)

Major of Riga got dethroned, but he is getting ready to head of to EU Parlament. Next Riga election will be intersting, if at least to see what happens with Harmony, might bleed votes to Russian Union.
Which now that I think about, makes this ancient /balt/ meme picture outdated and no longer relevant.
I guess its a sendoff.

Attached: Emperor Nils.jpg (1000x1485, 607K)

>pic
Holy fug based and redpilled as well!

soon

Attached: 1530266667716.png (1502x1324, 537K)

Wait so Ušakovs will not be able to be a mayor anymore?Shit if a Latvian becomes mayor of Riga it will be a sign of change in demografics, as Riga is becoming more and more Latvian by year.

Just so you know the red army stationed in your shitty country for about half a century, rape crimes were high at first but then you get used to it. The Baltic three are as cuck as anyone could've imagined, and the world couldn't even spell your name right. What a laughing stock.

Don't bet on it.
I don't think he is forbidden from being major, I am not following the persecution, but currently he is probably locked in for a seat at Brussels.
We already have the coat of arms

Also don't give that memeflag any (You)s

Attached: baldigs.png (864x821, 96K)

That's a classic but here's a higher detail one though it includes Australia and NZ too

Attached: 1552036742538.png (2793x1707, 821K)

That was an interesting time in /balt/s history

I still don't get why all the Russians haven't left Estonia and Latvia to go be drunk useless sops in Germany or Sweden.

Too much competition from local drunks here, don't know about Germany

They are emigrating at much higher rate than natives though so thats good.

I'm pretty sure they can't go anywhere other than Russia if they have the aliens passport. You need to be a full citizen to move in the Schengen zone.

Attached: plaguemap.jpg (1998x2268, 524K)