Do Serbs and Germans have anything in common?

Do Serbs and Germans have anything in common?

Attached: 124346.png (1236x1245, 78K)

Having worked with both German and Serb engineers...
The German Engineer knows his shit.
The Serb engineer talks a lot of shit.
So they have shit in common, Op

Yes, both are subhumans just like Russians.

Fuck you cocksocker. Latvia is no real state. LOL

Some are even married.

Attached: 861483284-ana-ivanovic-und-bastian-schweinsteiger-fTW6dgwf31c1CTQYa7.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

Yes they love our Diaspora g*rmen wiminz love the Big Serb Cock

losing wars

Shut up kurvat you should be happy we saved your ass after ww1 you would be a italian clay now if we didnt act retarded fuck you jewish piece of kurvat shit.

haplogroup I2* (although different subclades)

Sorbs?

Saxon miners went down to establish communities several times in the last millennia.

best (most insightful, autistic) chemist I know is a Serb tho

I thought German settlements there were mostly Schwabians

Mostly the buildings. I've been all over Europe.

In Serbia because of old Austrian influence and gasterbaisters working in Germanic countries, most houses look IDENTICAL in build to ones in Germany.

They are like square and symmetrical and shit, pic related. When I go further East to Romania, Ukraine and Russia the normal dwelling houses look more Asiatic.

And in the South such as Greece they have "med" style ones with large terraces/balconies the size of living rooms and marble decorations.

Basically Serbia in the rural areas looks a lot like Austria, Croatia, Czech, etc.

Attached: old-house-serbia-central-65921982.jpg (1300x957, 235K)

They both have many Turks living amongst them

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

you never saved us

The word is Gastarbeiter (guest worker) not gasterbaister

Sorry shqip I can't speak German

We use the same word, mostly for Central Asians workers. Didn't occur to me it's borrowed from German.

No.

Came into being after WW2, booming economy and lacking manpower due to war meant, that a workforce was needed. Germany and Austria found said workforce in their old ally Turkey and later in Yugoslavia.
All well and good, the only problem was, that the so-called guest workers soon didn't think of themselves of guests anymore and stayed

Mostly correct, but taking the turks also had a geopoltic aspect, Turkey had a population boom while having a negative trade balance, this could have led to a commie uprising and them gaining full access to the med, including their close allys in NaMe and SSA. Bongs and Burger feared that a lot

Attached: 921F4D80-5564-48FE-BE03-B6C57DE243E6.jpg (474x356, 34K)

This is the only one which matters buddy!

Attached: Haplogroup_R-borders.gif (800x581, 78K)

Does this mean that turks are whiter than finns or is this just a anglo feeding ground map?

Turks only got to Germany because the US pressured our Goverment majority of our Politcians did not want them here and knew shit would go down but the US wanted Turkey to join NATO so they had to pull some strings.

Honestly I have no fucking idea what fins are to be honest, they are a different breed of white, unique kind of whites!

Also some Turks are white, but they are very-very brainwashed Greeks!

Attached: Turks are Brainwashed & actually Greek.jpg (929x828, 120K)

Germans helped serbs to proclaim one of the first judenfrei countries in the Europe. Quite an achievement for such strongly antifa country. Even we didn't make it so far.

european genes?

I see you don't know some stuff...

Independent State of Croatia - April 18, 1944. reported judenfrei by Siegfried Kasche to Berlin on 18 April 1944 that "Croatia is one of the countries in which the Jewish problem has been solved".

Our shared Scandinavian bloodlines!

Attached: Haplogroup_I1.gif (760x544, 69K)

I meant that they were faster

>Ham's fei a Gasterbaister her g'holt!

Well we hate jews with a passion

Germans are R1b, not I2a

You’re retarder, German architecture is nothing close to Serb. German architecture is closest to Austrian, Polish, Czech, Slovak and Hungarian

>Serbia
>Austria influence
Kys, Serbia has Ottoman influence. Not Austrian.

Attached: hes-right-you-know.jpg (644x484, 190K)

Why would you even ask that?

>that +10% in Ireland from all the Angloing we did to them

They both have a crap ton of turks

Yes, serbians are occupying rightfulll germanic clay

Northern and Southern Serbian architecture differ greatly. The southern part remained under Ottoman rule while the northern part got taken over Austro-Hungary. The northern part's architecture is similar to the German, but is nowhere near it.

You're a low iq subhuman. All of bulgaria, greece and serbia were under it (even hungary for 200 years) and those look nothing alike.

Not talking about architecture. Talking about houses in rural areas and towns. Even kosovo looks like Germany.