Peruvian ex-president just fucking an hero!

This happened moments ago, now we have a peruvian Budd Dwyer! Sadly he fucking did it alone, no cameras, no eyewitnesses...wait.

Attached: images (51).jpg (600x338, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-47961425
youtu.be/cEpKcBkkVMY?t=50s
archive.is/1dffW
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ6Z502koK4
youtube.com/watch?v=II04E2GEJG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just realized...no one saw that shit happening. I have no way to confirm if it's true.

At least Peruvian politicians seem to have a little bit of sense of shame. Our PT fags are still in state of denial.

Also, Garcia really screwed us in the 80's when he tried to start a Third World foreign debt default and Brazil was the only country who joined this stupid idea.

OP is a faggot for not giving a link.
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-47961425

Yeah, I get tour point, but, what if this just made up, Fujimori faked cancer, PPK is just being hospitalized, I can't believe unless I see it myself

Is this enough to confirm he really did it?

Attached: IMG_20190417_082345.png (720x1280, 545K)

That confirms that someone did it.

how close is he to jews and masons? would they be capable of faking his death and giving him a new identity?

Fujimori at least put you on rails. If it weren't for him, Ollanta Humala would be president allied with Sendero Luminoso.

do you have more of these?

So you think it's truth? In that case motherfucker was supposed to be in jail, he commited a lot of crimes, he brought corruption, economic instability, terrorists...I can't believe he pussied out.

Media file is unsupported, its a video. News already saying he ded half and hour ago.

Live streaming?

I always wanted to know Peru, but I still can't think in a good logistics to it. I have a Peruvian crush with great boobs that I really would like to bang.

There have always been rumors about masons

Attached: IMG-20190417-WA0013.jpg (960x1280, 145K)

Damn, I'm starting to believe

Attached: IMG-20190417-WA0012.jpg (864x1152, 56K)

>Pendiente de pago
How does your health system work?

Attached: 5cb729e60780f.jpg (1000x570, 71K)

Nice tongue hanging out look

It's shit.

His father was a freemason. But at least he took his prison time

no sauce, OP is a faggot.

There's no reliable source, it's all fucking media, and I can't trust those guys. I'll keep sending images as this keeps going.

I hope he at least had the decency of inviting the cops to some coffee before going into his room alone and An Heroing.
youtu.be/cEpKcBkkVMY?t=50s

He's alive after shooting himself in the head what a fucking legend couldn't even assassinate himself

As far as i am aware guy shot himself after hearing he was going to be arrested and his house about to be searched on, guy took the easy way out, he was in a lot of stuff most corrupt man in Perú

What about this one Japanese you had as a president?

Where did your leaf go?

Attached: EDBE0C44-F33D-4520-9F06-827BA0BB826B.png (472x490, 142K)

How do you remove the leaf from the flag?

pls help Peru

>At least Peruvian politicians seem to have a little bit of sense of shame.

True, you'd never see politicians in America suicide over anything they've done. They literally see themselves as good guys working against the bad guy voters.

archiive, faggot

archive.is/1dffW

Well the Peruvian president did it via bullet poisoning to the head

where do I find the video

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ6Z502koK4

the madman did it

Attached: toledusmaximus.jpg (960x686, 48K)

Odebrecht is controlled by ((them)), no surprise peru is such a clusterfuck

You people need to stop playing Dota2
Your kind has completely ruined the experience for people who aren't double digit IQ

dota is shit burgerboy stop playing soiboi games

This fucker already got reelected 15 years after fucking up the country and getting away with his crimes from the 80's, now he was going to jailbreak for crimes from 2006.

Also he survived (temporarily) because the extra flab of dar on his neck, he shot himself there

Now he's ded

The fat fuck anhero to avoid fucking up more his political party.

He didnt really fuck up the country all by himself the first time tho, but yes hes shit and we peruvians are retards who would vote for our worst fucking enemy if they smiled and gave us 10 soles worth of rice

apra has died with alan

Y he commit self suicide? He could treat his comfy stay in easy prison luea retirement.

*like a retirement

Mostly because he had mental issues, basically he believed he need to be recognize in history as something more than another corrupt president

It's over. He's dead;

F

Apra died a long time ago.
What died today was alan-apra.

F

LA RATA A MUERTO

Remember the other guy was Humala, in a time that Chavez was alive and with a lot of money to make a lot of countries his bitches

How in the hell did your people get a Japanese President?

>He plays Dota 2
What a fucking tool.

Why would you an hero if you are leaving the place like a coward at least bring some with you dropping some bombs of truth before fucking Alan

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=II04E2GEJG8

wich group of whatsap is this my dude

bro is he ok? why he do it tho?

Based.

how'd you get a nigger?

See and .

F

Facebook group dude usmp

I dont know glow in the dark nigger you tell us. Could it be that he spoke to some Russians or Chinese and the US didnt like it?

can I get a backstory on why he an hero

can peruvians redpill me on him ? how did the country do Under him etc

what in the fuck does this bullshit mean...can someone break down this bullshit

fukken peruvians are so fukken stupid when it comes to explaining bullshit

In his first term in the 80's he really screwed up the country both in economics and security (i.e. Sendero Luminoso). In his second term he was way better, but he didn't make the successor.

Jesuscristo, largo de mi chan.

Just a corrupt nigga since the 80s that denied it all always for his political party, he didn't want to go to jail for his odebrecht link so he shot himself thus more proof of him being guilty and a corrupt fuck, not sure what's there to explain

like modern venezuela but without a dictator

He was going to be arrested, went to his room and hero´ed

Yep pretty much

tl;dr
>be elected in 1985
>destroy economy (inflation reached over 7k%)
>el fronton and lurigancho happens (accussed of killing already surrendered inmates)
>managed to destabilize SL high command, tho, making things easier for the future
>after his first period, congress tries to prosecute him, escapes
>comes back after the prescription of his crimes
>gets reelected in 2006 (see )
>el baguazo happens (calls the peasant communities "not 1st-class citizens" and to ignore them because of that)
>welcomes marcelo odebrecht and gives him a free pass in construction business
>puts his people in almost all the Law institutions (Ministerio Público, Poder Judicial)
>recently, most of his people in Law institutions have been arrested and evidence has been discovered against him for odebrecht
>"demuéstrenlo, pues, imbéciles, demuéstrenlo"
>surprise, preventive detention order comes
>due to , an hero's

Savage

>>el baguazo happens (calls the peasant communities "not 1st-class citizens" and to ignore them because of that
Based

Did they release the Japanese qtie?

Fuck off normie

Nice

All in all, I consider him the kind of politician the Peru of today deserves.
But no matter what, it's in bad taste to talk shit about a dead man.
F

Attached: fgsfds.jpg (198x200, 8K)

in jail

so is this fake just or just a fraud to leave the country I dont really trust those images from that group of Facebook seems like this was planned,

man you guys are terrible at explaining bullshit...no wonder SA is irrelevant

Some time ago he talked about a jewish mafia in Peru and he was labled as an antisemite lmao.

Attached: A7DF4798-9945-4FD8-B561-3769C60C397F.jpg (640x1136, 121K)

Wasn't it changed to house arrest?

Soon

>peruvian Budd Dwyer!
>Sadly he fucking did it alone
Pick one. The whole point is shooting yourself on live TV. I was a kid growing up in Pennsylvania that morning. My brother and I were annoyed that cartoons were being interrupted by a press conference. But then it got far more based than any cartoons could have been.

>Antisemitism: ex peruvian president mentioned a “jewish mafia” in Peru

Attached: A6AA8FFE-A550-41F1-A457-309F5B97D298.jpg (750x1077, 429K)

Who knows? But with his personality, I don't think it's a ploy.

someone reply to this retard and teach me reading comprehension

no, he was sent to jail again, there was some law discussion about elder people in jails trying to pass in the Congress "coincidently" but didn't pass he was sent again with her daughter.

Just gotta beleaf.

you should know dumbass hes your president

Porque los peruanos son lurkers, literalmente es la primera vez que veo tantos juntos en pol

Shit, you right, i still want a peruvian budd dwyer tough...

I cant find if his party was a 100% foro do brasil member, but he was still a party of commies so uno menos

sorry my dude I'm thrilled with all this happening in my country, was dying of boredom.

Nice cringe over there

LARGENSE DE ACA PUTOS SIMIOS ILETRADOS.