How does being racist solve anything? Can’t you see it only divides us. Yes, some minority races can be racist too...

How does being racist solve anything? Can’t you see it only divides us. Yes, some minority races can be racist too. But two wrongs don’t make a right

Attached: FB30A93E-31D1-4111-90A9-5EE3B6B85423.jpg (725x900, 77K)

niggers tongue my anus

We won't be divided nor there will be minority races if there is only the white race.

>how does facing reality solve anything? I much prefer to have my head up my ass! It's all dark and warm in here.
Grow up, become a man, and deal with reality boy.

Attached: Truth about race.gif (2970x2483, 859K)

Yeah, we tried that, and then all the assholes started blaming everything on us and making us out to be the problem.
So, no, fuck that shit and fuck you nigger.

>How does being racist solve anything?
Yes, it makes the public realize their "no race" shit is bullshit unaccepted by a significant part of society.
>Can’t you see it only divides us.
If doesn't divide us, because we never were together to begin with
>Yes, some minority races can be racist too.
Fuck off, all shitskis are racists who want whites dead and take over our countries
>But two wrongs don’t make a right
Fuck off with your faggot "me goodie, you baddie" half assed morality

>two wrongs don't make a right
JUSTICE

Niggers are literally half-human retards with the collective attitude of a shitty spoiled child. I am surrounded by niggers and spics 5 days out of the week 45 hours a week. It blows my mind how gullible and/or sheltered you have to be not to see how obviously stunted these people are.

>How does being racist solve anything?
It gives you a basis to separate the races.

>Can’t you see it only divides us
that's the point

>Yes, some minority races can be racist too.
they ought to be, thus driving the competition to betterment of your society

>But two wrongs don’t make a right
what wrongs ?

I live in primarily white neighborhood, but the blacks I’ve seen were adopted. They seem to get by well enough

You have to be 18 to post here

The wrong of polarizing part of our community by skin color, causing increased violence and political tension

Being racist doesn't solve anything. It only promotes more goyim on goyim violence.

Not being racist doesn't mean open border policy either. It's fine if a nation wants to restrict movement of outsiders in order to protect its ethnic routes. That's not racist.

So basically, there is no point for Jow Forums to be creating "nigger hate threads". You're all just being assholes.

iDubbbz TV :)

lol this nigger has never traveled

>Can’t you see it only divides us
Yea maybe we want to be divided. Maybe white people shouldn't have to live amongst trash.

Op starts with the assumption, nay -- he starts with the irrational belief that all races are equal, then he wants to make his irrational belief, which defies known evolution, into law and force everyone to live under his idiotic beliefs.
After a century of this idiotic bullshit, the dumb fucking bastard still doesn't get that races are NOT THE SAME.
How idiotic is that thinking?!

I wasn't racist until the anti-racists started pushing their faggotry on everyone and calling people who disagree nazis.

Recognizing biological and behavioral realities is erroneously labeled as racism. To have racism, you need forced interactions And the repression of pattern recognition and expression of such realities, which breeds resentment towards both the "protected" race and the control freaks hellbent on policing speech and thought only to uphold post-colonial, guilt-tripping fancy falsehoods.

Niggers keep nigging regardless of what is said or thought, therefore anti-racism, anti-pattern recognition, anti-white drivel (as a clumsy attempt at protecting races and obstruct whites), are a lie.

Attached: 1555042088611.jpg (640x480, 33K)

How does being anti-racist solve anything? Sure some minorities are intelligent and competent but ignoring the other 90% doesn’t make them go away.

But three rights make a left, a left turn right into the incinerator.

S E P A R A T E
i don't want to be united with niggers and jews.

Well for one it can be a useful tool:
>walking down street
>see niggers acting shady
>"Oh no, I'm sure he's just a perfectly respectable human being like the rest of us Europeans, I need to eliminate my subconscious bias"
>get raped, mugged, assaulted etc
There are multiple examples of this exact scenario unfolding IRL, some woman saw some nigger acting shady at night but decided not to act on it because that would make her racist, got attacked.

VS:
>walking down street
>see niggers acting shady
>"Around blacks never relax"
>don't get raped, mugged, assaulted etc

Same thing can be applied to trusting Jews.

Jow Forums just wants to meme and be angry.
Like they honestly think an ethno-state is even possible.
>Okay so first we order about 1 billion DNA tests and get a council of definitely not biased people to decide where "white" starts. Then we just deport a good 450,000,000 or so people and of course fight off the massive citizen revolt that sparks from millions of families being torn apart, and bam! Now I'll definitely get a qt pale blonde GF!
Anything said here is a joke. If what is said isn't intended as a joke then it's a joke saying it, making it also a joke.

Attached: 1548655506871.jpg (930x772, 63K)

racism is the natural state of being a human being. white people are born racist because they look and think different from non-whites.

it is our right to be racist, please understand.

LGBTQ

>A NEW MEMEBER APPROACHES

>R

LGBTQR

Trying to treat the symptoms as if they were the problem. Must stop a motor to work on it. US will never stop and run into ground. Too much diversity for anyone to get a grip anywhere. Honk.

>Can’t you see it only divides us.
Ah. The victimhood hierarchy.

Attached: pic.jpg (429x375, 54K)

Theres only one race, white people