Leaked text messages from Kim Foxx about Smollet

Attached: IMG_20190417_061749.jpg (2048x1536, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottMGreer/status/1118359283387772934?s=19
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/breaking-newly-released-text-messages-show-crooked-cook-county-states-attorney-kim-foxx-intervened-in-smollett-case-after-recusing-herself/
youtube.com/watch?v=kGex0kLgNok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: IMG_20190417_061759.jpg (2048x1536, 725K)

Attached: IMG_20190417_061804.jpg (2048x1536, 655K)

twitter.com/ScottMGreer/status/1118359283387772934?s=19

Attached: IMG_20190417_061807.jpg (2048x1536, 794K)

Kim Foxx looks like a completely different species. The embodiment of what people mean when they say "north American pavement ape"

Wait is jussie a ped or what??

Probably. Homos have an alarming higher rate of being pedophiles.

>this person was charge 1 count of murder
>It's not fair Smollett has 16 counts
THESE ARE THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO SUPPOSED TO BE RUNNING THE JUSTICE SYSTEM

Are the feds getting involved with this or what?
So far, I've seen nothing but talk.

All charged were dropped. FBI wont do shit about him.

Is she comparing R Kelly's case to Jizzy's?

It sounds like they are referring to another celebrity, r Kelly?

She looks a Who from Whoville.

Fake and gay

yeah thats retarded and she knows it, but she cant just text "ayo he my boi we finnah be kangs less do it nigra"

You should know by now that nothing ever happens

Attached: _20180823_182655.jpg (367x356, 25K)

She does look the regular american except she is not fat as whale that most american woman are.

seems legit

Unfortunate, should of made an example of this piece of shit.

The kikes have fully subverted our nations man, the people have no power. Pretty impressive but really it's infuriating.

Wake me up.

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-15-15-01-12.png (864x745, 810K)

No she was referring to the R Kelly case.

all homos are pedos

r kelly they talkin about r kelly

>tfw you start to think maybe we're the crazy ones and they're in the right
>tfw no matter what you still can't see how anything Foxx did was moral or proper

are we just broken or are most people just blind or corrupt?

Prime example of why affirmative action will destroy our nation

>Police have a bunch of evidence that shit happened and gay nigger lied about everything
>Corrupt FBI tells them to stop and drop everything
If that's not one of the most blatant and open examples of corruption I don't know what the fuck is

kek, you aite abdul

It was the stayes attorney

Why couldn't my judge have been so lenient
>just because you broke the law doesn't mean we should punish you
I'd still be married if that was the case

100% is a pretty high rate

we died a long time ago and are in hell

Is she suggesting it wasn't fair because Juss got 16 counts and a pedo got 10? Is she actually that retarded? What the fuck has soros done...
Watch the Mr Reagan vid on this, its a real plan to fill out system with politically retarded regressives trying to fix an imaginary moral collective wrong and its RUINING THE COUNTRY

Must be fake. It's written in correct English and not Emoji Ebonics.

Why the fuck aren't the feds pushing at least 1 count for mail terrorism?

Since the media wouldn't want people knowing they were, we won't know until/unless they actually indict someone.

>no. periods. after. every. word.
>no clapping
>no "hunnit" emojis

Call. CPD, we got a hoax

but what about Assange? How can things be leaked to the internet without him branding it first?

>Is she actually that retarded?
Yes. And these retards are in positions of power throughout the country. By tons of guns and ammo because violence is inevitable. Might be 2 years, might be 20 years, but it's inevitable.

Or "ayo hol up Michelle just called sez if Jussie get locked up dats our ass"

Explain what was meant by that

we finna BOUTTA bus dis nikka out

The shooting can't start soon enough

Attached: 1555432542979.jpg (516x350, 30K)

>its a real plan to fill out system with politically retarded regressives trying to fix an imaginary moral collective wrong and its RUINING THE COUNTRY
The plan has come to fruition. Unreal. Are we destined for collapse? Is there any way to correct our course as a nation? Im feeling real blackpilled lads.

Attached: 1555390518432.jpg (850x400, 74K)

>doubt.jpg
Proper punctuation and far too coherent for nigger text-speak.

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/breaking-newly-released-text-messages-show-crooked-cook-county-states-attorney-kim-foxx-intervened-in-smollett-case-after-recusing-herself/

It's beyond evidence at this point. Not only did this coon get off free, bet he is skipping back to work like nothing happened, like it's not a stain on his character at all.

Disgusting

Honk honk?

Attached: IMG_3372.jpg (228x249, 16K)

It's kind of embarrassing the level of retards we've allowed to rule us. You see the same thing in Hollywood, where they can no longer write a solid story without reusing an old plot. Years of hiring/nominating people based on nepotism, mutual blackmail, and diversity quotas is really taking its toll.

Very. I have a feeling it will all come to a head soon.

Meritocracy has been dead for quite some time

>Years of hiring/nominating people based on nepotism, mutual blackmail, and diversity quotas is really taking its toll.
Perfectly stated.

Attached: 1552512136951.png (700x467, 78K)

Can he be charged for the same crime if he was only indicted before or does that violate double jeopardy? Can Chicago appoint a new prosecutor in light of conflicts of interest?

Thank god I'm not a nigger; imagine being so stupid that you TEXT FROM YOUR OWN PHONE your plans and monologue about how you're about to break the law!

Attached: 1465094629220.jpg (1387x2048, 573K)

Chicagonian here. Yes, I am a lizard.

She'll get destroyed over this. This is an apple to oranges comparison, these texts are clear evidence of bias.

Bezmenov, what a visionary

Double jeopardy? GEt out of the 90's Pete/

DAS RITE

>When Jews are in control of your society's value system

Yet NOTHING will happen to either lof them. They ALL carry the affirmative action nigger get out of jail free card.
Laws ONLY apply to Whites. Not Niggers or Politicians

They are effectively above the law. they dont care.
you think hillary didn't know about the mass-spying apparatus while she setup that email server?
They are convinced they're untouchable, not stupid but just arrogant.
You think something is going to happen to a BLACK well connected state's prosecutor in Chicago without an act of god? hah.

Attached: evolution.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Whenever I see this phase I immediately envision an obese black woman going MMMMMM HMMMMM with a closed mouth

Attached: black-woman-attitude.jpg (465x382, 35K)

>twitter.com/ScottMGreer/status/1118359283387772934?s=19
Similar shit going on everywhere. In Dallas, apparently you can steal anything under $750 and if it wasn't for 'financial gain' then you get a poverty pass.

Im so fucking sick of the constant gaslighting dude. Every time I bother to look into it more it's always fucking lies - but the ceaseless barrage just wears on you.

Yes, you can be charged again on dismissed charges. Double jeopardy only applies when you were tried and found not-guilty or the charges were reduced, as on a plea deal. Sometimes they drop charges for that reason, if they think their case is too weak to convict, drop them and hope to bring them later when more evidence comes to light.
So he can be charged again by the same Chicago office, and of course the feds could still bring federal charges that were never brought and dropped in the first place.

She is trying to make it seem like he was charged unfairly, got it worse than a pedo with 4 victims. Bc ??? They are both black?

Double jepordy only counts if it went to trial and a sentence was given.

Grape ape

Niggers aren't people. They are incapable of understanding the concept of justice.

Not all charges are equal. 16 is literally not always more then 10 depending on the severity of the charge.

If these texts are real, I think federal investigation of the department may be on the table.

War has a purpose.

The negress is quite literally arguing that "16 is a biggur numbar, yo..."

Because one gaynigger who faked a hate crime, took up police time, created racial unrest in an already unstable city, got a more biggeterer number of charges than some other nigger who just happens to enjoy the company of fresh teen pussy that means the system be rayciss.

Why does the number of charges mean shit? It's comparing apples to child-molestation. Would they trade having 5 speeding charges with 1 rape of a child charge? Is it retard logic? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Bump.
Justice For Whites!

How dumb is she texting all this shit? Dumb or she felt totally safe she wouldnt be questioned...

R Kelly is more like a sex-cult leader... what were his youngest victims? Maybe 14 or 15 which given the current age of sexual maturation, I mean, this R Kelly case could be a watershed event (I'm not supporting this...) to normalize pederasty/hebephilia (after puberty predators) and sex cult stuff. (also predatory)

You mean spook from spooksville? and I don't mean black I mean CIA....

Take a wild guess.

>Or am I misunderstanding something?
You misunderstand the deepest, dumbest parts of the Democratic Hivemind.

Remember that movie "Get Out" ...? How do you think they've been doing the talented 10th thing with the darker skinned ones?
I'm joking but it is a funny thought.

They either want to get caught to double down on civil war narrative (and racial tensions) which was Smollet's total intention
Now this is becoming "slander" by "evil gateway pundit" of an "honorable and respected Obama era appointee"

Attached: 1555415066623.png (1654x997, 1.87M)

It's all worse than that.
1. She recused herself. Absolute failure of the system here. She started the whole thing by trying to sidestep a sensitive case to preserve her career. Scummy. That's not at all how a State’s Attorney should work.

2. She's weighing in on Jussie Smollet anyway. And how is she doing it? She's essentially playing at being his lawyer; she's constructing a hypothetical about how Jussie Smollet's team will defeat their charges, and using that to sway the opinion of those who would pursue the case.

3. It's a completely disingenuous hypothetical. 16 is bigger than 10! It's a line of reasoning that can only come from a person who already believes Smollet should get off scott free. Who is she working for? Certainly not Cook County.

top level dumb.

for the sake of our whole country I hope you are right.... if she gets in big trouble over this the black community will freak out wayyy more than over Jussie because nobody liked Jussie and nobody likes that dumb gay show empire.

But... Kim Foxx? obama era hero? "fighting" the pedos... well, also darker skinned and not just a hollywood person.

black community will freak out because they'll see this as attacking his legal council or whatever they'll call it racist and it will be 10x worse than the homo-jussie attack which nobody really believed even much of the black community.

only dumb whites believed it.

yo buddy read what I wrote here.. I think they want this coming out cuz Jussie's hoax was NOT well received by the black community afaik... only the most leftist brainwashed got pissed off.
But this might piss them off because its EMBARRASSING OBAMA TOO

Even if it does go to trial, you can crack peoples skills with a bike lock and get community service if you’re one of (((their))) footsoldiers.

i think you "no happening" faggots go your asses kicked right now

Attached: hmmm.png (660x574, 72K)

He permanently wrecked black history month. His fake lynching brings into question the deaths of every other so-called lynching “victim” as well.

Stop molesting your wife's son white boi

It will be memory holed by the time black history month rolls around again.

Also, when the main crime is severe, there's less need to gather in every charge. If you break into someone's home and murder him with his own knife and carry it away, they're not going to charge you with petty theft of the knife. Murder and B&E will be plenty.
On something like this there are a bunch of charges that are all fairly equal and need to be brought to show the jury the overall crime.

You're not missing anything. It's just a retard trying to come up with an excuse that she can sell to the public and the cops with the media's help.

Nah, 16 is a higher number than 10.
So its worse.

Okay, its clear now.

Top kek

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-16-51-50_3.png (2376x1440, 2.03M)

Pretty sure she does not want to discourage other blacks from staging hate crimes to make Trump supporters look racist.

Open season

I can't say you're wrong but I'm also not sure. I can't actually be *in* the black community in Cook County, but I put my ear to the ground. They don't truly defend Obama, the black community has been mostly disillusioned and will even accuse Obama of being "white."

You gotta picture the ground scenario here: it's black cops being accused of corruption dealing with black on black crime with a black state attorney. I'm not sympathetic. The phrase "race relations" almost triggers outrage in itself because it sounds like an distraction from the "real issue" of "class struggle." They seem to perceive it as tone-deaf talk from outside groups.
This is likely why the black community didn't get up in arms over Smollet's claims of lynching- it seemed to stink of hoax to them faster than anyone else.

Guarantee it will be brought up far and wide.

only if we allow that

Look at what they are doing with the Notre Dame Fire man. Five seconds after it started they said it was an accident, they are already deplatforming people who merely say “hmm but maybe it wasn’t”, people spot suspicious characters around the cathedral don’t talk about it, fire started after work was done for the day don’t talk about it, they had procedural protections in place to stop fires if they broke out, don’t talk about it. Maricon wants a new “diverse church”, delete the tweet don’t talk about it. And we are the crazy ones for asking why nobody is bringing this shit up or taking it into consideration. The mere idea that this may have been an intentionally set fire is thoughtcrime, just download AC Unity and forget about it goy.

She didn’t recuse herself, her office even admitted it after they dismissed the charges. It was just a ploy to get some PR points.

Welcome to black justice there’s going to be a LOT more where that came from.

I was hoping for someone to argue with me so I could finally post this video about using thick people to get free stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=kGex0kLgNok