I’m Jewish, and a Mexican guy just told me that I have white privilege

I’m Jewish, and a Mexican guy just told me that I have white privilege.

Attached: 0F48EADD-2237-4E72-AC2B-D6921690C93F.png (604x613, 257K)

Tell him he is a faggot

If white privilege exists it would apply to Jews

This is the future you chose, kike.

He must be right, (((they))) told us about white privilege.

white privilege = american jew privilege

I’m going to start saying I’m jewish to people and acting like a jerk

jewish privilage is much greater than white privilage.
white privilege says that if you are 1% over represented in a given field its because you and all your ancestors were evil
jews can be over represent by 2000% and you will lose your jop for pointing it out.

Do American Jews in Israel live in a bubble? Or do they assimilate with the local Jews?

Attached: 90D76B8F-2816-4F01-8B3D-52CA5153CB6A.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Based and redpilled

They start shit together. Israel is becoming feminazi utopia by the year thanks to their projects in states.

most of them dont even speak hebrew, they are a fucking cancer importing their feminism and white guilt from america

Do you not have parents and grandparents? Do what all Jews do. "Anti-Semitism from whites has plagued us for millennia. Whites holocausted us and muh nazis. My ancestral homeland is in the Middle East. Jews have never been embraced by whites and have been persecuted in every era by them. Together we can break their stranglehold on privilege and power. Oy vey, I have a plan, Mexanon."

I've seen you do this shit. We all have.

you better show that goy who's boss, hurt your
tax base and throw him in prison that will teach
him.

Jews are white
if no one can tell you apart from a crowd of white people, you are white

>Mexicans are removing jews from LA

Based?

So you'll get it from both sides. Try your "I'm not white I'm Jewish" schtick on them (kek).

As Richard Spencer says, you are defined partly as your enemy sees you. Enemy hates all of you? You have an incentive to join together.

No you Amerindians are the cancer of this planet, we can probably figure out how to logistically exterminate 6 million Jews but a billion spics? That will take a bioweapon.

enjoy your golem, kike
You remember what happened to t he boy who cried wolf? Those holocaust stories are about to become reality

Attached: 1465903223.jpg (334x506, 42K)

spics won't move into a colder climate so most of the US is no-go for them, turning the deserts to glass would solve that problem right quick

Good idea.

your pets view you as white, idiot. this is why actual white people don't understand why jews would import their pets to the USA.

You have kike privedge

Bite his dick off.

Your fault for going along with the jewish plan to replace the best race in the world with subhumans.

and? not being a dirty negro or a filthy spic is a privilege. just tell him "no beaner, i have the way better jew privilege"

I recently got hired into a very diversity-centric place of work. Literally all niggers, spics, a few older white goyish women, but almost all the Whites (especially the men) such as myself have echoing surnames. The memes are true. The future is brown and black workers with Jewish foremen.

If we're going down we're taking you with us.

Attached: ok.png (608x600, 348K)

lmao get fucked kike

Based. Just wait until they get into your government and open your borders.

Just tell him you’re not white you’re jewish

In the brown Kalergi future Jews won’t exist because every brown person thinks they’re white.

God cursed the Jews, you know. It’s in the Bible.

white isn't a religion

Im half Mexican can i say nigga?

you aren’t very bright are you

you will be killed by your shitskin allies and the whites you betray

jews gonna jew

knowing this

WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO BE A KIKE STILL?

you fucking coward retard

Should have just had gas applied to both of you

So even Israel has a Jewish problem. You need to start gassing the Amerikikes.

yep

richard is a dead mason faggot walking

And? Did you really think they were on your side?

Attached: b8c.jpg (192x214, 11K)

they cant. most regular people will not vote for them because they know theres an immediate threat outside the walls

Jews look like Mexicans

globalists of all ethnicities are a problem

jews are the biggest honkies. seriously.
You think just cuz your skin isn't completely blank that your some kinda culture to respect.

if your skin is light you is white. if your skin is brown, the jews look down.