Cincinnati Councilwoman Calls Reaction to Notre Dame Fire a ‘Prime Example of Privilege’

Stuff white people built burns down, people cry, stuff in Africa burns, no one cares. It never ends with the white privilege.

Attached: Cincinnati.png (825x575, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

africanews.com/2019/04/16/ivorian-king-upset-by-notre-dame-blaze-vows-rebuilding-contribution//
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ayo why dese crackas care more about dey own heritage den mines

Ding ding ding, ahem.. Niggers are hideous.

Attached: 1554688813958.jpg (196x257, 6K)

What's with all these nigger bitches and having huge gap teeth?

literally 2019 and still cant make their way to a dentist unbelievable

think it's like an air vent when they're sucking on those BBC

I wonder if she could name a single thing African's have built that would be missed.

> nigs have no heritage
> nigs dont cry when africa burns

Attached: civilization.png (2048x791, 501K)

> orthodontic work is expensive
niggers would rather buy handbags and xbox games

Attached: che.jpg (720x846, 49K)

>process of becoming council"woman"

Attached: 1468455205829.jpg (780x1182, 241K)

If she changed her hair, less bull dyke cut, a little makeup.
Could.

The butthurt inferiority complex of African Americans will never end. I honestly had nothing against blacks and treated them as equals until they demand more and more privileges that even whites don’t have and attacking whites. Now I really do think they’re retards.

I wasnt aware that africans ever built a permanent structure to burn

Niggers intentionally burn down Niggerville, NI, it's wypipo's fault for not caring more.

they've gone from equal rights to demanding preferential treatment. Basically women, with dark skin now.

Attached: egypt.png (692x663, 373K)

This may be why (pic). We just dont have time for it. Weve got real problems.

Attached: 1554805506214.jpg (931x415, 75K)

Dey bult the peeramids. WE

It’s automatic with these people. It’s the biggest part of their “culture.” Whites have “privilege” the system is never fair to them and every single thing is racist.

Attached: F6E83A1A-9C62-4BF7-B92B-2B691A57ACB2.jpg (640x480, 102K)

Real niggas care about Notre Dame and don't give a fuck about idpol horseshit:
africanews.com/2019/04/16/ivorian-king-upset-by-notre-dame-blaze-vows-rebuilding-contribution//

Just made huge scientifuc discovery...africans may have evolved from beavers

They really need to pile on the D&C shit with the fake mouth pieces.

Fuckin call me when Africa builds something great, sub saharan Africa.

The greatest African civilization was created by Jews, fuckin wakanda

I don't usually hate on Trump but the way he found the fire "horrible" while also vetoing the bill to end the US involvement in the Yemen war is just disgusting.

based King Amon N’Douffou V of Krindjabo

>shit in toilet
no one surprised
>shit on kitchen table
It’s a big deal.

If you stare into the gap, the gap stares back at you

Attached: 1522906819735.jpg (1536x1536, 316K)

Why is it my fault if Africans don’t care about their heritage. How is that privileged.

Attached: 5332BEE9-B5D9-49AF-B05B-A98CF5A32EAA.jpg (1152x2048, 109K)

The only things that burn in Africa are niggers, gasoline and car tires

Attached: 82819A1F-FFC1-4A19-990D-8EF9688BBB43.png (600x437, 42K)

This kind of mentality will exist as long as there is a skin tone difference in people.

Yes people are that stupid. Which is why they are utelized by people who want martyrs.

As long as whitey exists, and he seeks representation or positions of power, he will be considered a racist colonizer. If a white person at any time has an identity that corresponds to themselves over that of minorities, they will be considered racist.

They want to make you feel bad and complacent so they can kill you off slowly and make you feel good about it. A power structure will always exist, the individual is the one who describes it though.

Fantastic point

The rope waits.

I could be wrong but I'm willing to bet that she never make a single public mention of the open slave markets in Libya.

Attached: slmarketslibya.png (836x572, 341K)

they are just insufferable.

Africans don't have the same mental capacity for memory, for history. It's genetic. African languages don't even address concepts of the future or past in the same way white or Asian or Indian languages do.

Also, anything Africans don't understand, they explain away with the "white privilege" claim.

Troll the fuck out of her by telling her the Pyramids and Sphinx haven't burnt down.

>why erryone bees hatin us?

pretty sure south africa is burning as we speak and blacks like her are covering it up.

Nigs have some immutable need to destroy civilization, rhodesia and south Africa are prime examples

>post African necktie gif number 1488

They're not even trying to hide it anymore. It's overt racism.

Attached: D3uGgIVW0AAGrz3.jpg (2047x2048, 280K)

It's more pathetic how disconnected from race whites are

wtf I love egpytians now

We built the stuff in Africa too.

Jesus. This stuff has ruined a generation. It came out recently in a poll that millennials care more about diversity than qualifications. Think about that, it’s like upending natural selection. So ghey.

i'm not a nigger and don't give a shit about nigger stuff. civilised white people stuff I do give a shit about. fuck off nigger, not even interested in what you have to say.

[Raises glass, nods and wipes a small tear]

Attached: 1550971618562.jpg (718x789, 249K)

Nobody gives a fuck about a mud hut that umfoofoo built out of straw and donkey shit you fucking retarded nigger.

She is right. No one cared when muslim terrorist burned churches in Kosovo 2004, but right now the West have their own Kosovo in their own countries.

This is so fucking true

Attached: 1554377077897.jpg (1200x1200, 539K)

I hate this fucking city so much get me fucking out of here

I think a black guy invented carbon lightbulb filaments to replace the original paper ones.

You Are Right! OMG
NOONE GIVES THE SMALLEST SHIT NOR SHOULD THEY.
Shutting everything up because you’re already covered in faeces yourself is so (You).

Another race baiting post brought o you by the ADL. Remember folks, every one of these types of posts is Kosher.

More nog people live today in white countries than there were ever colonists in Africa.
That is fucking brown privilege!

Cincinnati faggot here looks like we found the nigger.

So glad I moved out of Hamilton county.

Attached: 1551017403721.jpg (1000x1000, 41K)

Gif is relevant.

Attached: 1553166615129.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

I wonder if she can name a single thing that Africans built that they didn't first put to the torch.

It's honestly shocking to me how hard these lefties work to strengthen white group identity

Attached: 1538776020081.jpg (1105x738, 82K)

Need Mo money fo dem programs

All niggers are free to fuck off back to Africa if they don't like white culture.

how is this nigger allowed in a gun range?