Daily reminder that unchecked female hypergamy will unironically be the downfall of western civilization

Daily reminder that unchecked female hypergamy will unironically be the downfall of western civilization.

Attached: 07B4916E-2280-48F0-9946-E172503037F8.jpg (771x1024, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
youtube.com/watch?v=b9Jb3NWm1ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eh, you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

>t. roastie

Attached: 870755E7-CCDE-422E-B1D1-71F71F44B3CF.png (750x1334, 542K)

Don't use Tinder.
It's a harem management service.

Did anyone ask women how they rate other women?

>on ok cupid
Stop posting this nonsense
Nobody cares
Go back to r/mgtow

>REEEEE DATA DON’T REAL

Over half of young people not in a relationship. Keep whiteknighting. Women being hypergamuous is not a new thing.

>DATA DON’T REAL
Just because its is real does not mean it is relevant
>Over half of young people not in a relationship
Because most men are whoremongers or turbo autistics
It has never been easier for a man to get married if he wants to

OKXupid is a completely different demographic than the average you copecel.

>It has never been easier for a man to get married if he wants to
and get royally fucked in the process, with test marriages, vaginamoney etc

Someone get these Boomers off this site. Online dating is extremely common among young people.

>never been easier for a man to get married

LOL

This negro is pretty based

Attached: 27F2BCAB-7BE2-420F-9DF3-C0091FD025A3.jpg (1125x1719, 850K)

>It has never been easier for a man to get married

Attached: 1551126684473.gif (444x250, 2.01M)

>LOL
Yes
Most men don't want to waste their time with women that don't put out
youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
Only retards get a divorce

cope

It's not the cause of the downfall, it's a symptom which accelerates it. When national institutions fail to train young men and women to become good people we revert to the media which wants us to all become whores because it generates more profit. Boy scouts/decent public education used to be the norm

Oh Lord spare me from this whiteknighting. Need I show you the chart that estimates female virginity at 0% for young women? This isn’t the 1800s anymore. Women work their own jobs and have massively inflated standards for men. You can’t just be a provider anymore. Chad might split after the chastity conversation but she never even had it with 80% of men. And let’s not pretend that that girl is even representative of most women. Strange how you say only retards get a divorce when 80% are initiated by women.

Attached: 0E699564-9D09-46EA-BF47-77C23536387E.jpg (480x448, 29K)

based negro is at it again

Attached: 1536856351517.jpg (417x402, 15K)

faggot
thats my argument
>looking good tonight ladies, wanna marry?

Don’t you mean the rebirth of western society? If only chads reproduce then in a few generations we will all be chads

and then 80% of those new chads will be undesirable and will become shut in neets.
the roastie is creating the GIGACHAD through eugenics

This is not even my final form!

It will be glorious.

Attached: 57045316_1284707238373821_1969032481315225600_n.jpg (780x960, 59K)

let it burn

productive betas are who made modern society. "chad" is someone that appeals to women's most primitive standards for attraction

it's like saying society would be better off with a bunch of low IQ roasties with huge tits. With the decline in religion we are returning to primitive reproduction styles which is bad for society at large

Attached: pol primative breeding.png (1469x1323, 2.68M)

>if he wants to
>implying there are women worth marrying

goddamn is that shopped

What a freak of nature athletic specimen wilt was. But goddamn andre...just a beast. Looks like a dad standing next to his two teenage kids.

You seem unaware of the great shit test of our times. Find a chad and make friends with him. Listen to his tales of how many women he fucks on the regular, most of them being girls you know; otherwise normal seeming girls that you'd never imagine want their hair gripped while having their faces shoved into a pillow as chad mercilessly drills them from behind. Girls you thought were wife material. They dont give YOU the time of the day, but they worship at Chad's feet, and might give you some attention in five years when they know Chad has moved on.

The sweetest, nicest, most innocent girl you know, has more than likely been passed around like a fucktoy by at least 2-3 Chads. Your reward is eventually having a chance at wifing that up, while she fondly remembers chad dick and wonders what went wrong with her life, while you blindly support her. You dont even cross her fucking mind.

You know absolutely fucking nothing.

>Need I show you the chart that estimates female virginity at 0% for young women?
Yes and please show me the chart and source for it
>Strange how you say only retards get a divorce when 80% are initiated by women.
how are those two thing contradictory
>most of them being girls you know
I don't hang out with degenerates

>daily reminder that I’m a sad incel who blames women for my problems
Oh thanks op. I forgot you were a faggot

Attached: E897CFE2-5778-4A6C-826E-FCF783DD1011.jpg (711x900, 103K)

>I don't hang out with degenerates
You dont know any women?

What men want in a woman
1. Do not be absolutely hideous
2. Do not be an insufferable cunt more than 50% of the time.
And women decided that not being a disgusting land whale, and not being a fucking horrible person that is absolutely miserable to be around, was too much to ask for.

The women I know are not degenerates

No, I just checked it myself on imagesearch. It's real.

People say andre was never 7 foot obviously proven wrong...Wilt was measured 7 foot 1 barefoot in the nba. And he's in boots in that pic and andre has loafers on. Incredible pic. Arnold looks like he's 12 between them, haha

How well do you know them. They are chameleons

Monogamy is the key to civilization. One husband one wife means even betas can get married and have sex and procreate, meaning they have skin in the game and everyone can focus on building society. When you have polygamy or hypergamy though, the bottom 80% of men become demoralized and many drop out of society or start committing crimes. Competing for sex is NOT good for a stable society, monogamy and even arranged marriages are.

>How well do you know them.
They are my wife's friends

>productive betas built anything
Faggot kys lol, betas dont build anything worth while. They consume shit and procure for their females what ever they demand. They work for alphas or other betas who works for alphas and spend their wealth on their vices and lusts. Betas dont build shit. Fuck outta here with your beta-max bullshit.

The reason men are not getting married is not because they cant find a woman
It is because they are degenerate whoremongers

>that gif
Based and chinkpilled

Attached: DamSQcjVQAAqqL1.jpg (791x1200, 162K)

Why would a man want to do that? Only masochist men do that anymore.

>Why would a man want to do that?
How else are you going to get a quality woman?

>It has never been easier for a man to get married
It's also never been easier to get fucked over by marrying a whore you thought loved you

>implying
I've fucked over 10 women who had boyfriends. I didn't even initiate the flirting and most of the times I knew after the fact and they didn't even feel the slightest remorse about it.
Biggest redpill about women is actually getting to know women, you sad basedboy

>Unironically settling for a non-virgin
lmaoing at all the cucks

No such thing. All women are trash. Marriage is a dying, anti-male institution.

Attached: marriage rate.png (375x281, 22K)

somewhat true but very exaggerated. it's 50/50 for those innocent types because a lot of them will get constantly get cold feat about everything from insecurity. you have to really egg them on the whole time and it's too much work for any guy with other options

t. pretty boy considered a chad by most girls

You'll have to rip that band-aid off sooner or later.

the only good thing about being a black man is that you get to shit on women and get away with it.

>Girls like sex
Wow good job, guy. Thanks for the insight

If you cant see the red flags of a wicked woman you are blind
Maybe if you were not a whoremonger you could find higher quality women

>All women are trash
>there is not one decent woman out there worth marrying
>nobody on this planet has a good marriage
whatever you need to tell yourself to cope with your failures

Some are, some aren't. Jow Forums has distorted your view of women.
They're human. They're not all the same. Your weird obsession with convincing us all that all women are degenerate whores is very strange

Yep.
For the faggots interested in understanding the problem.
>youtube.com/watch?v=b9Jb3NWm1ZA

No woman is worth marrying. Even if I dive head first into your factually incorrect fantasy that women come in the form of different types rather than just one hypergamous creature, they still wouldn't be worth marrying because the modern marriage contract itself is designed to hurt men and help women. It's an anti-male institution and that is why it is dying. Good riddance, I say.

In any age and time, 80% of men are unattractive to women. Women unironically think Chad is an average guy.

Don't marry a women that would use the unbalanced nature of marriage against you. Marry a woman that wants to be your partner and go through the good and bad with you.
Ffs that's the point

>they still wouldn't be worth marrying
How else are you going to start a family?

This!

>Don't use Tinder.
and what else?

ok roastie, go back to taking selfies now

Still waiting on that chart, buddy

These guys are whiteknighting, masochistic men who refuse to see the true nature of Women as the ancients knew them, and instead blame men for every fault in society. They are a special kind of beta in that they constantly excuse women’s negative impact on society.

nothing wrong with liking sex as long as you only haev 1 sexual partner in life
but I guess you are one of those that think it doesn't matter if she "experienced" and "discovered"

Such a woman, who does not exist (you just made her up) wouldn't need a marriage contract in the first place. She'd be against it because she realizes how much it harms men. What other point is there to it, if not to use it? That is the point of a contract, so terms can be applied when the contract is breached. Any woman who wants a man to submit to the marriage contract wants the safety and security the contract provides her in the event of a breach. And since women overwhelmingly initiate most divorces, the likelihood that she will cause the breach is high.

You clearly havent seen what modern day divorce laws are. Your wife could record herself getting gangbanged and when she files for divorce the judge will make you give her half or more of your shit. I talked to a guy at my job once that said the only reason he didn't get divorce raped when his wife divorced him is because he didn't have anything for her to steal.

Attached: 1555449381359.jpg (329x346, 12K)

You don't marriage to start a family.

>b-but without marriage society will fall apart.

It already has. And good on that too, this society is a clown world and it should die.

>muh there's good women out there
lmao it only takes once for them to lose all respect for you. You should meet more women aside from your mother.

>Women as the ancients knew them, and instead blame men for every fault in society.
They knew you had to control your women
Something most modern "men" are incapable of doing

Kinda hard when the State is feminized and gynocentric. Bring back coverture laws and we’ll talk.

here's more

Attached: 1525482900409.png (1946x2417, 152K)

>You don't marriage to start a family.
How else to you start one
Good luck having your children raised by a woman who would shack up with a man she is not married to
> You should meet more women aside from your mother
I know plenty of quality women
Maybe if you were not a degenerate you would too

Why would you want to control a woman that has taken 10 dicks when she turns 20?

>female hypergamy
>downfall of western civilization.
Actually female hypergamy shows white men, that this so called "civilization" is not worth saving.
Ask yourself why we haven't removed kebap yet.

Attached: ifonly.png (740x900, 923K)

I slept around too. It's not a big deal to me. We both have our pasts.
This is something I got upset about when I was a teenager

To be a degenerate whoremonger, you must first have degenerate whores.

>Kinda hard
It is not hard to reject the feminist/egalitarian bullshit most modern men go along with

Again, you keep trying to imply that there are different 'types' of women, some good, some bad. No, they are all the same creature, and the depth of their individual personalities doesn't run deep enough to make anything but the most superficial of distinctions between them.

>6' vs 5'11"

marry a virgin
and?
there have always been degenerate whores

>unironically whiteknighting roasties

Yikes

Attached: C74CB347-01F5-4C21-B327-D23BC7CC8672.jpg (720x960, 69K)

I dont understand the graphs. Women are rating more liniarly but based on what? Fuckability? What is X??

>They are a special kind of beta
Lol women love me dude

>different 'types' of women, some good, some bad.
Then why are some people able to make their marriages work?

I’m talking about the law being completely anti male

/thread

You say you know plenty of quality women yet you fail to realize the nature of women. You're gonna get really frustrated lmao

It's time for fathers to arrange a marriage for their daughters before they turn 18. If they expect it from childhood, it will be perfectly natural. It'll be good for the boy and for the girl. Let them make a life together, let them make their own destiny. Women clearly can't handle this freedom thing, and men are more productive with female support.

Attached: 1555468931875.jpg (1242x1019, 284K)

Fear, mostly. Divorce ruins men, kills many of them. A lot of married men endure the misery because the alternative is ruination and/or death.

>marry a virgin
You can't marry 9 year olds.
At least yet.

Attached: 2019 Assange.jpg (796x600, 61K)

>Something most modern "men" are incapable of doing

All modern men are very capable of doing it, but it's going to be difficult when all modern women have the backing of the state and media telling them this is acceptable

Attached: feminist.jpg (1242x1233, 135K)

I wanted to marry my wife because I wanted her to know she's the only one for me and I want to join our lives together and start a family. I want people to see the rings on our fingers and know we've found someone to dedicate ourselves to. I wanted to express my love to her in front of all of our friends and family.
It's not all about legal documents. :/ We haven't even gotten the marriage license signed and all that yet

Sorry you're a virgin

So then why sign it all if you don't need it? Let's see how enthusiastic about this arrangement she becomes if you go and tell her you will never sign it because it's a bad deal and your love is so strong you don't need it. Go ahead, go pitch that idea to her and come tell us the results.

>Just because its is real does not mean it is relevant

>It is real but nor relevant to us wymen
Go drink some bleach roastie.

Attached: 1389154320971.jpg (530x750, 98K)

X is attractiveness

Basically men's view of women's attractiveness is roughly even from ugly to beautiful, whereas women appear to think only a very small percentage of men are beautiful.

Maybe the reality is that a lot of guys online are really ugly or they would have been able pull a bitch irl on average. Women online date due to age and autism

The law is not forcing men to send their daughters to public school push for them to get a career and fornicate
That is entirely on them
I know plenty of girls near 30 and who are virgins
Why would you be afraid of getting a divorce?