Retards

These retards think if we throw more money at the problem it will get better. The niggers that run Flint have had ample money and opportunity to fix it, but they allocated funds to bullshit. I live in Metro Detroit so I know.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555508530351.jpg (720x798, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/flint/2019/01/newest-testing-shows-lead-in-flint-water-at-lowest-level-since-water-crisis-started.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat shit. The only things that are important are the things that President Trump tells us are important.

I don't care about the Negro

>Much appeal to larger problem

>not knowing that the Flint water situation has been fixed since last year.

Only one of these things matters, and it's not niggers or bums.

>flint is controlled by negroes and democrats
>”why won’t you care white man?”

Bumbs are assholes who’ve alienated everyone in their lives willing to help them.

Unironically the Notre Dame Cathedral is worth more than the lives of every bumb on earth and the residents of Flint.

no one cares about nigs dude.
I'm muslim and I care about the burning church. Hurts me to see ancient architecture of great significance destroyed. That shit is collective history for all humanity, regardless of faith.
Here's a church that's like 400 years old I visited a decade ago in central america. This place was awesome.

Attached: dsc_6817.jpg (3008x2000, 2.58M)

Agree. Christianity is dead in europe so.why rebuild a cathedral? It should be remade as a museum dedicated to human knowledge and achievement not ignorant superstition and barbarity.

Why be Muslim? Why not reject superstition and embrace rational thought? Grow the fuck up.

Those donations are money laundering schemes. The whole thing us fucked.

mlive.com/news/flint/2019/01/newest-testing-shows-lead-in-flint-water-at-lowest-level-since-water-crisis-started.html

Why is the Flint thing still even being mentioned?

Newsflash: nobody cares about niggers who ruined a city the white man built and psychos screaming nonsense

Niggas and homeless are replaceable. 800 year old buildings take at least 800 years to replace. Nigs need to get over themselves.

>The niggers that run Flint have had ample money and opportunity to fix it, but they allocated funds to bullshit. I live in Metro Detroit so I know.

last i heard the niggers stopped paying their, bills which forced the utility company to use water from a different cheaper source, that happened to be more acidic and thus corroded the inner lining of the pipes.

in other words the niggers got lead in their water because they refused to pay

Islam is for the intelligent

Who gives a fuck about old buildings? What does this building do? Nothing positive. How about negatives? It accomplishes jack shit aside from being a shameful reminder of a time when some bullshit faith ruled humanity. We should leave it burned to remind people of the importance of rarional thought and how imaginary spirituality is

better bring in some more refugees

source?

the official penalty for leaving islam is death

*tips fedora*

>MAXIMUM FEDORA TIPPING

"Declining" infrastructure. Conscientiously designed with meticulous care for a stable sustainable population of Americans.
Overwhelmed into ruination by mass immigration. Dredging the slums of the world and dumping them on roads water supply environment hospitals.
# Filth

One Stone in Notre Dame is worth more than the life of all bums in this world.

Attached: 1552028580188.gif (280x208, 3.44M)

We encourage it...

- USAF

Attached: 4823BC6F-0262-40AD-B083-58054250A1BA.png (645x773, 49K)

Huh... it’s possible that this is actually technically correct...

Why should I give a shit about natural selection doing its work?

Not only that. They still had lead pipes in their houses. That was the actual source of the issue. If they had been upgraded to pvc 40 years ago like everyone else the whole issue would have been avoided.

Attached: 1550354881646.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

It's the yin and the yang. If there wasn't a catholic school where my dad grew up he wouldn't have had a school at all, in which case I wouldn't have had the opportunities I had. Even most Catholics you talk to will have issues with what the Catholic church was and is, but it's important to remember the good and bad sides of things so we can keep moving forward and not repeat the mistakes of the past.

Attached: 260px-Yin_yang.svg.png (260x260, 6K)

cringe

>Flint Water Crisis
Caused literally and entirely by dumbass Democrat politicians

>federal government should fork over money to replace the pipes in my section 8 slum, goyim
I swear I'll put a bullet in the neck of the next person who talks about Flint water to me

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

What is this? An intelligent response?

Solutions aren't as interesting as problems so you never hear about the good news. Remember that one warlord Kony? People kept calling for something to be done about him long after he was dead.

Anything the church can do thebstate can do better. At one point yes, we nneded the church. But as the bible says when you become a man you put away childish things.
Believing in a soul is childish. Believing in life after death is childish as is believing in magic and miracles. Its past time for humanity to put rhe childish concept of spirituality behind and embra e rstiinalism

5pbp

>the state can do better

lol

Who the fuck makes these memes? The people who care about Norte dame are the same people who say we need to solve the homeless problem, and shoving illegals into the country harms that. Also, flint has been fixed.

>democrat run city is shitty
Even the niggers are sleeping o. That one bucko

Name me one thing, aside from pedophilia, the church can do better than the state

Uniting people

art, music, providing for small communities, etc.

this is probably b8, but if you think the church does nothing good, you're incredibly small minded

I fucking hate dipshit activist.

>art, music, providing for small communities, etc
None of this is true, except for the "providing for small communities" part. But unfortunately these small communities are all in African and spic shit holes that are overpopulating because of the christkike churches providing for them

Trump gave $100M to Michigan to solve the Flint water crisis, you retard

>I live in Metro Detroit so I know.
Black run cities always turn into shit. No one can name a black run place they would actually like to live in.

Attached: Michigan.jpg (1500x1206, 865K)

Civilization needs symbols. Fixing problems requires civilization.
Notre Dame was the most central architectural symbol of a civilization that has been on its deathbed for the last ten years. This is about more than a really old church.

Charity and Art, also building Communities.

Welfare programs, arg endowments and community grants. State wins again.
The state unites people much better in war than the church