Why is everyone on here so fucking tribal...

Why is everyone on here so fucking tribal? A lot of you all redpilled as far as conservative values are concerned but you still get caught up in the very same identity politics that plague the left. Just a load of "WHAP WHAP, WHITE MAN BEST MAN." An ethnostate isn't going to fix a fucking thing. It's like using a tampon to stop the runs. It'll hold for a while but once enough shit builds up it'll come spewing out.

The funniest part to me is that you all use SOCIAL SCIENCE to argue that one race is superior. Are you fucking retarded? Social science is the most bias-prone, flawed, non-empirical body of study that there is. Unless you can poll HUGE, bias-free swaths of humanity (never truly happens), you can't build any facts from social science studies. For every study that says "niggers have low iq lmao" there's one that says "niggers are actually really smart dude." Every social science study exists solely to meet the bias of the author. Stop focusing on RACE, you fucking incels. Start focusing on what you can change CULTURALLY.

What we need to focus on is unifying our CULTURE. It has nothing to do with skin pigmentation. It's true that certain negative behaviors can be attributed to certain races at the moment, but that's because they're not on board with the culture that most white people are on board with. We need to get everyone on the same page with raising honest, strong, nuclear families. Stop hating women, get married, pop out some fucking babies, and raise the little shits well. That's the only way we turn this extinction train around, you fucking cretins. We gotta teach the niggers the importance of a strong family. We gotta put an end to the unbridled hedonism that's plaguing the world. Leave the goddamn tribe.

Attached: tribe.jpg (507x338, 38K)

Omg cry me a river

MAOA gene.

And the end of the day we are vehicles to propagate or genes, having our kin thrive and our competitors destroyed is how you win.

Tl;dr
There is no such thing as "not playing identify politics" Your identity molds and shapes your opinions, even if you think it doesn't. All politics is identity politics retard

Attached: BEA02385-A9AE-42C4-976A-9E815F1E89EF.jpg (1242x1300, 579K)

Race =/= identity. Values = identity.

There is no community in diversity.
We can never agree on most things and that is dysfunctional you retarded nigger.
Living around shitskins is hell.

WHAP WHAP WHITE MAN GOOD DESTROY NIGGER TRIBE WHAP WHAP

Why should I give a fuck about people that I have 0 relation to?

Then outbreed them you ugly motherfucker. You're incapable of propagating the genes that you claim to be superior becuase you have no values outside of "WHITE MAN GOOD"

Welcome to the end result of multi-ethnic democracy.

>everyone on Jow Forums advocates for genocide
>nobody on Jow Forums advocates for racial separation for the sake of peace and maintaining racial identity for all

>implying
Talking to you is going to be a real pain when you're talking for both sides you dumb nigger.

>sides
You are literally incapable of seeing anything without having "sides." This is the tribal cretin mindset. You should be on the side of strong values for all. You disgrace your forefathers with your supremacist rhetoric

>We gotta teach the niggers
>teach
>niggers

>unifying our CULTURE
fuck you
fuck your discount globalism
fuck jews

Just take the niggers and make them think like white people. It can be done, you just haven't tried. There are some VERY civilized niggers if you know where to find them.

The globalists are staunchly anti-birth. They're the reason the whole goddamn population is in decline. Strong birthrates are inherently anti-globalist

Its only doable under force, and is it even really worth the trouble?

Absolutely. We could make reeducation camps. Having people who think like whites only means that society gets more productive and less hedonistic.

>It has nothing to do with skin pigmentation.
Because a sub saharan African is just a Dutchman with a different paintjob.

Attached: species.png (1080x3566, 793K)

>redpilled as far as conservative values
ouch. try again boomer.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-15-00h01m24s680.png (640x482, 589K)

We've been trying for a long fucking time now and it's not worth it.
They refuse it you dumb motherfucker.
You're still a teen/young adult aren't you? Ignorant faggot.
Everything has already been tried short of genetic editing. They aren't worth a damn.

You ever been to the South? Some whites there are easily as retarded as sub-saharan africans. They all must be reeducated on true whiteness

It hasn't been tried on a massive scale. I'm talking holocaust level reeducation. Complete fucking ideological genocide. It will only make more cogs for the capitalist machine

>make them think like white people
wow.

stop watching Steven Crowder and listen up. Black people will never think like white people. What you're talking about is smart blacks or half-blacks. ALL populations have a small elite of smart people with the rest of the stupids and averages outnumbering them 10 to 1. With negroes this means niggers. Violent, stupid, and unproductive. I'm talking about groups now, not individuals. It doesnt matter what you teach them, how you treat them, it is just a matter of numbers. 1million negroes means 900 000 niggers, or whatever the percentage may be.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-04-23h03m15s198.png (640x482, 592K)

Would be easier and cheaper to just kill them.
They aren't worth the effort.
I was right. You're basically a child.

Holy shit you're retarded.
Have you ever been anywhere on earth?
Yes there are fucking retards of all races and in every place on earth. With niggers almost all of them are retards. Everyone but them knows it.
You are painfully naive.

> skin pigmentation
Having a tan is pigmentation.
Having 100,000 years of disparate evolutionary constraints is something far more telling.

Example: African kidney function/RAAS cascade vs. non-Africans

Attached: FF6FB9E6-8F6D-4C7C-A512-374153331CAD.jpg (342x643, 71K)

Yeah but only 0.1% of you would leave your parent's house and actually fucking do it. You're a tribe with no spears

good bait

>but that's because they're not on board with the culture that most white people are on board with

it's because of genetics. genetics literally determines IQ and culture

>Leave the goddamn tribe.
Does this go for the people in the photo or is it ok for them to stay in a tribe? Because given the choice I think they’d chose to remain together with their people. Should they be allowed to have that choice?

You are 100% correct, but the problem with ZogUS is the power of the Jews. Americans are the most indoctrinated zogbots on the face of the earth, and because of it they continuously spew their zog degeneracy onto the face of the earth, corrupting everything they touch. Economics, sexual relations, race relations, family relations, and so on.

Attached: dfd5421.jpg (640x730, 146K)

>Why is everyone on here so fucking tribal? A lot of you all redpilled as far as conservative values are concerned but you still get caught up in the very same identity politics that plague the left. Just a load of "WHAP WHAP, WHITE MAN BEST MAN." An ethnostate isn't going to fix a fucking thing. It's like using a tampon to stop the runs. It'll hold for a while but once enough shit builds up it'll come spewing out.
Race is a simple fact of our biology—there is no getting around it. Tribalism is not a personality trait, it's an innate part of human nature.

>there's one that says "niggers are actually really smart dude."
Citation.

>stop hating women but it's okay if they hate men
great idea
>the ball and chain of marriage and divorce
great idea
>pay child support for kids you only get to see on weekends if you're lucky
great idea
>tell myself this is the best thing in my world
great idea
>try to teach niggers how to not be niggers in the process
great. fucking. idea.

Attached: 713B596E-9001-40E0-B249-FF98FD003C79.gif (607x609, 754K)

Your reasoning here is just an excuse for shitskins to live in white countries. I don't give a shit about this so-called "supremacy." I love white people because I am white, and for that reason I consider them the best. End of story. There is absolutely no justification to needlessly and unnecessarily disrupt the homogeneity of European countries just because brown countries are crap. That's their problem.

what's with law courts jew? just looks like emo hair merchant

Culture doesn't really matter. You just think it does because you are a monolingual brainlet who doesn't travel.

>it’s culture
The west and even the United state doesn’t have a uniform culture

Why are you ignorant to the fact that there is a genocide going on against white people? Are you a jew? That would explain why you want to make it seem like there is no reason to want separation.

Attached: 1551841617247.jpg (581x440, 121K)

>why is everyone here so fucking tribal
Because it's in our biology to be so for the safety of our reproductive ability.
>ethnostate is like using a tampon to stop the runs
It's more like removing the parasites that are giving you the runs in the first place.
>you use social science to argue that one race is superior
IQ isn't a social science.
Neither are annual crime statistics.
>for every study that says niggers have low IQ there's one that says they're actually really smart
Every study that charts IQ presents the public with a bell curve that includes outliers as well as the average and everything inbetween.
>what we need to focus on is unifying our culture
Culture is an ethnic construct.
>it's true certain negative traits can be attributed to certain races bit that's because they're not om board with the culture white people are on board with
This is because niggers and other ethnicities are incompatible with our culture.
>stop hating women
You don't get annoyed by bratty children?
>get married
Not with children.
>we gotta teach the niggers the importance of a strong family, put an end to the unbridled hedonism
>leave the goddamn tribe
And become the average citizen of a world devoid of identity? No thank you.

>there are still civic nationalists on Jow Forums

Your ideology is a non-starter, a civnat society is completely open to subversion. Look what happened to the U.S.

Demographics are destiny, wake the fuck up. Non-whites will never give up their identity, why should we?

nice try rabbi.
the emphasis on empirical data is what caused this mess.
too much Aristotle, not enough plato.
we fight for one purpose, racial sovereignty and no less.

The U.S government has wasted trillions of dollars in the education system over the past 60 years attempting to get niggers to think like white people, and it only works on less than 10% that have the capacity to do so. It's a futile effort and a massive waste of time and resources, not to mention it's cruelty to attempt to mold blacks to fit into a eurocentric societies rather than allowing them to organically grow their own. Blacks should be allowed to control the soveirgnity of their own people and make decisions in their own interest instead of being forced to beg for scraps from white majority states, this diverse nation doesn't work for anyone and it's time to admit the experiment failed.

Southerners are fine people, everytime I hear a coastal elite bitching about the south having lower averages in income, IQ, college education, health ect., I smile inside as it's a tacit admission that differences between general populations are real and measurable. What the don't realize is that the south has the highest black population in the U.S which is the driving force behind these decreased living standards, but they conveniently ignore that to continue selling the stereotype of the ignorant southern white.

>only 100,000 years

Out of Africa is the most bogus theory ever, we've found skeletons of homosapiens around the world predating the "great migration" by 200,000 years in Britain, Israel, and Turkey. We didn't originate in subsharan afruca, we came from the Egyptian and Indus valleys, then migrated and mixed with hominids in our seperate geographic regions to further differentiate genetically. We all share a common ancestor, but we haven't been on speaking grounds for nearly 300k years, some bull shit pipe dream of equality that popped in the past 50 isn't going to magically undo millennia of evolution.

To be fair it took me a solid six months to break out of my Civ Nat phase back in 2015, it takes a little while to realize it's a dead end.

All it takes is having the misfortune of living around non whites to realize whites are superior and the world would be significantly better without non white subhumans.

>niggers have no problem living in squalor and abject poverty and have 4 kids despite being unemployed and never working a day in their life
>white people actually want to take care of their children and wait until they feel they are ready to raise a family
>according to whatever subhuman race you are niggers having a ton of kids that they raise in terrible conditions somehow isn’t bad and isn’t indicative of their inferiority

YES have a bump you smart faggot

>What we need to focus on is unifying our CULTURE
>our CULTURE
*checks flag*
heh

Can you fucking boomers die already?
At this point you're just pushing us further into debt while spewing this nonsense.