We are defeating ourselves because they tricked us into hating ourselves

The only way out of this clown world is Nationalism. Love yourself, love your family, love your people, love your history and your culture. You must publicly stand against the hordes of immigration, push back against moral decay and degeneracy, and reject their accusations of racism, xenophobia, and fear.

Or else we deserve what is happening to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=d79r0fZO5nI

Attached: 1549838755955.jpg (2111x1300, 1.99M)

right on

Attached: C4AAA920-4B83-43CF-950C-A84316796C89.jpg (636x422, 31K)

>construct your own terms and services in terms of morality
>break them constantly
>others view this and start to break them as well
>flip out
Yeah, you're all full of shit, I think everyone's just realizing it at this point. Deceitful hypocrites, garbage.

I can smell your fear, jew.

>Jew
You're technically correct but your perceptive is off, blind as a bat.

You’re exactly what that video is talking about. Your posts heap baseless moral accusations to shame people who cannot think for themselves away from a message that encourages them to do just that.

You’re only purpose here is to deceive and hide truth, truth being exactly what the jew fears most.

False dichotomy, I could see if we were talking about purposely obfuscating information in relation to what were talking about, but I'm not. All I said was that you lack self reflection and thus are doomed to your own pride, you're a hypocrite for crying about jews playing the game better than you. Your morals are trash, I'm saying they've always been trash and no one should give you respect off cuff. Your truth is bullshit.

No wonder your people have been kicked out of so many countries. It’s stunning how many lies you managed to fit into your post here.

>false dichotomy
No dichotomy was created, look up what the word means, a comparison was made, not a dichotomy.
>purposeful obfuscation
This is exactly what you are doing, the video called to love and embrace one’s own culture, you lied about it claiming to construct its own terms, it never said to do any of what you claimed.
>lack self-reflection doomed to own pride
You never mentioned anything about self-reflection, but the video encouraged it. And never was there any calls for pride. Love yourself, love your people, love your history, there is no pride there. What there is is the complete absence of that specific Jewish trait to constantly critique and undermine, so maybe that’s why your confused.
>hypocrite for crying about Jews playing the game better than you
What game? The game everything else your posts have attempted to deflect attention away from? You’re confusing complacency with action. The complacency of whites in their own nations with the constant attempts of subversion by the jews who live in them.
>morals are trash
Baseless insult with nothing to back it up
>no one should give you respect off cuff
This was never asked for
>your truth is bullshit
The only truth you’ve said, but it’s about yourself, about jews, not anyone else.

disgusting

Deceitful hypocrites, garbage
Nothing about you is righteous, you know this.
Your nation was built by freemasons dumbass, which in turn was under talmud control, get a clue. Its been zogged since the very beginning, you just dont see the big picture.

Attached: 1552506859297.png (1400x1121, 662K)

I'd post more about the secret societies that constructed the hellhole you're complaining about. Jefferson and the hellfire club, Albert Pike, Hand of Rome, you have no idea whats going on.

Incorrect, nationalism divides European society and makes us easier to pick off by judeo allied countries which function as power blocks.

What we need is a third positionist power block which has all white people function together. An uncucked eu basically, which is pro white and which defends white families.

That is an impossible option doomed to fail, Europe is one of the most culturally diverse places on Earth. Nationalism doesn't preclude forming a bloc to defend yourself though.

Read Quigley. It's not impossible, because the eu already exists. Nationalist resurgence is a zionist ploy to divide Europe's power so they can exploit wars or cold wars between us.

All we really need is an uncucked eu.

You glow in the dark

You're acting like a rowdy dog who wants to play, excuse yourself.

Just as the EU has strayed far from what it was originally sold as to its member states, it will again with the absence nationalistic values. The EU was rigged from the start per Kalergi's true intentions, and it will be open to such again without a line of nationalism running through its member countries.

Truly insufferable

Sounds great except when you say "racism and xenophobia" I think you are one of those Judaic race mixers.

Attached: 1555032434702.jpg (2393x2159, 1.91M)

Polarization is a tactic to shift Europe from egalitarian jewish values to European classical authoritarianism. Kalergi was a tool being used.

The time for uncucking the eu is soon.

reject the accusations of racism and xenophobia. When you publicly stand against immigration, for example, and they call you a racist and a xenophobe, ignore their attempt to shame you into backing down.