This is what france put under the eiffel tower

this is what france put under the eiffel tower.

what is the new notre dame cathedral going to look like?

Attached: eiffel tower new.jpg (724x474, 94K)

Paris and parisians are shit...

I always thought Notre Dame was in the UK thinking that Notre Dame was British term that translates to Northern Dam in English, since I knew it was on a river. Now that I know it is actually French I suppose they will put a bunch of bearets under it or something

Attached: Macron.jpg (632x545, 77K)

What did the (((Los Angeles based artist))) mean by this?

Attached: Cleon Peterson - Judgement.jpg (225x224, 18K)

I thought it was Irish because of the football team, but I’m a dumb shit who has only ever pumped oil out of the ground. I haven’t even ever read the hunchback book or seen the movie. Kind of makes me feel stupid until I remember that I’ve at least made a good living, even if that meant giving up intellectual pursuits. Shit, for all I know I’m too dumb to comprehend anything more complex than *grunt* Hammer Nail *grunt*.
Too late to worry about it now, I suppose.

>flag
Not really surprised, carry on burger, carry on

sorry friendo but knowing one of the most popular buildings and tourist destinations on the planet exist is not an intellectual persuit.

a giant rainbow-buttplug with a minaret

In case you're wondering, I was in Paris in february and all black characters in this mural have been eroded/faded away while all the white characters still look fine.

Maybe this was the creator's plan all along? Didn't take a picture though, maybe someone else has one.

probably something like this

Attached: 1533221315457.jpg (1024x666, 451K)

Time to make the white side look hip and cool. It won't take much to win over leftists.

Imagery like pic related is just retarded though.

Attached: 1531895349387.jpg (1023x782, 91K)

>I always thought Notre Dame was in the UK thinking that Notre Dame was British term that translates to Northern Dam in English

>american intellectuals

Knowing that the Notre Dame is in France isn't "intellectual pursuits."

You get a pass for more obscure European monuments but if you hit age 18 without knowing arguably some of the most famous locations in Europe you're just a brainlet.
Thinking it's in England is akin to me reckoning the Statue of Liberty is in fucking Quebec.

>what is the new notre dame cathedral going to look like?
A mosque.

Paris is over 40% Muslim.

But Google says Notre Dame is the home of the Fighting Irish

excellent bait

a giant black cube

i forgot about that

Attached: 4A46C284-573C-41D9-9943-E4E2E9B11827.jpg (800x800, 126K)

I thought it was on the moon.
Kys bait / nigger

>american education

am i the only one who sees the davids star in the painting?

Attached: 9e084a3454f3b6aa8f410fbd800066f9.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Our best ally

yep its it was them all along

Attached: jewish-yellow-star-david-s-was-used-ghetto-concentration-camps-40543378.jpg (1300x1362, 163K)

No other faggots here will claim to not know something. This is the most secure and alpha poster of this day. Eurocucks do full time research before posting anything, pathetic faggots

this level of brainlet cope

What am I trying to cope with nigger? Oh got it, you’re just spouting off your npc programming :). Carry on sweetie!

blacks love grabbing white junk.

How do we save France? They’re our brothers

being a brainlet

I never even thought about it. Mostly because everything out of the USA is completely meaningless.

Come to the US dude I’ll beat your ass sideways. Let’s see how your brain works after a concussion, nigger. Bring your girlfriend too I’ll have a nice shag after :)

I just found out the Louvre wasnt the glass triangle but the building behind it. What an irrelevant country desu.

I appreciate the backup bro. It isnt my fault for not knowing everything it is frances fault for not being relevant. If they want us to learn about their country they need to make their country worth learning about.