What does Jow Forums think of White Supremacy...

What does Jow Forums think of White Supremacy? Should the alt right break from Identarianism and follow Richard Spencer down the path to White Power?

Attached: D4PXnNYUEAA3rjB.jpg (1124x902, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Racial supremacy is from the talmud, spencer is a cia plant.

Richard Spencer can suck limp cock

Spencer is being used by the oligarchs. He is a boogeyman.

Attached: cat universe.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

>t. Two spics and a gook

Ok how is this guy not banned from Twitter? Is he a glow?

Nope, also not an argument. Spencer is cia

>listening to Richard spencer
>Jow Forums altright
>white power

Why hello CIA spook, what's new at the agency?
If you had been a regular here, you'd know we are nationalists who only advocate for our own homelands. Spencer is a three letter plant. The alt right isnt real. It's something Hillary Clinton made up in a speech because her campaign needed a boogeyman.

White nationalism =/= white supremacy

I for one don't want to see the eradication of the lesser races, I just want them out of our lands and back in their own.

and a battyman

Attached: 1544287287382.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

he was on CNN shows. what the fuck do you think idiot

>white supremacy
Fuck off CIA. No one here wants to rule over niggers or kikes. We just want them gone because they ruin western culture/society.
Spencer is a useful idiot who plays into the white supremacist boogeyman angle.

that tweet is white supremacy not white nationalism

White supremacists are fucking retarded. We'll get absolutely no where following that route. Spencer isn't that bad, but he's retarded. Identitarianism is a safer route if we actually want to achieve something in the future; plus it's better optics.

Yeah, that's gonna be a yikes from me, dog.

Attached: American-Idol-Randy1.jpg (380x285, 12K)

shit thread by shit shill

Oh look Spencer once again making white identity movement look retarded. Can't wait for the next time he puts his feet on his mouth

Collective punishment creates solidarity, selective punishment creates suspicion and infighting. It's in the interest of ZOG to pick a few prominent wrongthinkers and not fuck with them. Also, Spencer is careful to never break the rules.

How are you going to make them leave?
In reality, the only way to secure white nations is white supremacy.

Very much this. We are different, but we both just want to preserve our people and see our homelands prosper.

Attached: BBEC301C-EA3D-4535-9F64-27CCF676FE00.jpg (1024x614, 95K)

OP text is beyond retarded. Next OP will ask “as a function of torque, how many ducks are in a mile/per hour? assuming the square root of a cabbage patch kid is less than zero.” Dicky is correct, however.

You're a brainlet if you support white supremacy, because that would mean that you should give your land to demographics who have a higher IQ than you. (ie. Israel and East Asian)

Only if you are a retard who rates who is superior based on IQ.

>hurr durr HE A CIA PLANT
is also not an argument

HI CNN GO FUCK YOURSELF
THERE IS NO ALT-RIGHT

I do not call them lesser, I call them different. Regardless of what you think, it makes diplomacy easier.

Racial pride is for losers and charlatans. I for one have nothing in common with dumb white trash as I am upper middle class. I would let any minority into my home before some dumb fuck cletus

White supremacy is BASED.

How could anyone even niggers not understand if it aint white it aint right?

Dick Spencer is controlled opposition. The term Alt Right was non existant before Clinton and the Huff Po did a hit piece on the so called movement two years ago and then shortly after this faggot comes along and claims he's leader of the so called movement.

Incorrect* IQ largely varies on a north south cline. East Asia produced little or no scholarship, arts, literature. Never sailed east of japan or west of the Arabian see amazingly.

First of all, Israels average IQ is 95, lower than the 100 of Western nations. Secondly, why would being a white supremacist mean you want to give op your land to Asians?

It's a fact you idiot. How new are you?

>that would mean that you should give your land to demographics who have a higher IQ than you.
What? No. I'm white and I prefer the company of white people. IQ and crime statistics are handy if you're trying to sound objective, but I don't want my neighbors to be fucking slopes or kikes. In a perfect world, 100% of crime would be committed by white men.
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Attached: 1552711362688.jpg (960x940, 61K)

Prefer their company then. Communicate that. Dont make it about supremacy. More people will listen.

Arguing with people about politics is 9/10 not about persuasion, and I'm nowhere near the level of authority of whatever ZOGdrone people see on TV. Propaganda is more effective than rational discourse and the most effective propaganda is raw truth. White people are better than the other races. White nationalism or separatism or any other political goal you have is not attainable without a borderline religious belief in the righteousness of the cause and the will to make it real no matter the cost.

what a fuckin fag