Why is God so cruel?

Why the fuck do we have to go through this? I didn't ask to be born

The Events of the Tribulation Period
(1) Revelation 4:1-2. John, a symbol of the church, is taken up to heaven.

(2) Daniel 9:27. The Antichrist signs a covenant for seven years with the nation of Israel. This is the event that inaugurates the Tribulation period.

(3) Revelation 6:1-2. Christ opens the first of the seven-sealed scroll, and the rider on the white horse (probably Antichrist) appears, using diplomacy and the promise of peace to establish his one-world government.

(4) Revelation 6:3-4. The second seal introduces a great world war.

(5) Revelation 6:5-6. The third seal begins the suffering of famine and inflation (the aftermath of war).

(6) Revelation 6:7-8. The fourth seal results, as do all wars, in death, but in this case it totals one-fourth of the people and living creatures. By today’s population standards, that would amount to one-and-a-half billion people.

(7) Revelation 6:9-11. This passage introduces the martyrdom of those who are converted under the preaching of the 144,000 Jewish witnesses described in chapter 7. An innumerable number of people receive Christ and are martyred by the government leader and harlot (the religious system described in chapter 17), who gets her power from the Antichrist. Note that evangelism during this period is back in the hands of the Jews. Since the church is absent, the 144,000 apostle-Paul-type believers will make powerful evangelists.

(8) Revelation 6:12-17. This sixth seal exhibits the wrath of God poured out in the form of a mighty earthquake, the like of which has never been experienced. It is so severe that people call on the rocks to fall on them.

(9) Revelation 8:1-6. The seventh seal introduces the Seven Trumpet Judgments, ending the first quarter of the Tribulation period and preparing for an even worse period called the “day of His [God’s] wrath.”

Attached: i705622-8524502570962411250.jpg (600x600, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revelationtimelinedecoded.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyLJVvk8AvtCgcD8JkutVqOjairB9JpPn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just be happy it (life on earth) happened don’t cry because it’s over.

(10) Revelation 8:7. The first trumpet judgment results in one-third of all trees and green grass being burned up by hail, fire, and blood cast upon the earth.

(11) Revelation 8:8-9. The second trumpet sees a great mountain of sulfur falling into the sea and destroying a third-part of the sea and all living creatures in it and a third of the shipping vessels. Think of The Poseidon Adventure multiplied times one-third of all the world’s ships!

(12) Revelation 8:10-11. The third trumpet causes a great star (or meteor) called Wormword (or “bitter”) to fall on the fountains of water and third of rivers to turn bitter, resulting in the deaths of millions.

The faithful should not fear this.
Justice is coming.

(13) Revelation 8:12. The fourth trumpet results in one-third less sun, moonlight, and stars, extending the darkness of night.

(14) Revelation 8:13. A special angel flies around the earth, warning that worse judgments are to come.

(15) Revelation 9:1-12. The fifth trumpet introduces hideous demon-like creatures such as scorpions and locusts out of the bottomless pit. Not able to kill men, they torture them so badly that they “will seek death and will not find it.”

(16) Revelation 9:13. The sixth trumpet introduces two hundred million horsemen (demon spirit-like death angels), who kill one-third of the people. This will occur between the fortieth and forty-second month of the first part of the Tribulation, which brings to 50 percent the population that is destroyed by God before the midpoint of the Tribulation. These individuals have taken the mark of the Beast and are considered incorrigibles. Since estimates of upwards of a quarter of those living at that time still be saved under the preaching of the 144,000 mentioned in Revelation 7:9, it is possible that 75 percent of the population 25 percent by martyrdom) will have been destroyed during the first half of the Tribulation period.

(17) Revelation 11:3-14. The Two Witnesses prophesy 1,260 days—a ministry which, if taken literally, would correspond with the forty-two months of judgments already described.

Obviously, these two witnesses are real people with miraculous powers like Moses and Elijah, here to preach and witness during the entire first half of the Tribulation. It may be through their witness that the 144,000 are saved and sent out preaching. As dreadful a time as this will be, God is faithful to provide plenty of gospel preaching to the nations.

(18) Revelation 11:15. The seventh trumpet judgment introduces the awesome events described in chapters 12-18 and the most severe set of judgments yet reported, the Vial Judgments.

(19) Revelation 17:1-18. Describes the destruction of the Babylonish, false religious system—the great harlot—which will merge all the religions of the world during the first part of the Tribulation (which will take place easily after the church is raptured). This system will be so powerful that it will dominate both the Antichrist (“the beast”) and the ten kings at that time. But because of their hatred for the harlot, at the midpoint of the Tribulation, they will make war on her and kill her.

>2019
>still believing in judaism

imagine wanting to be gay this bad but being so unconscious about your desire for the penis.

(20) Revelation 13:1-3. In the process of killing the harlot Mystery Babylon, the false religious system, somehow the Antichrist is killed and gets “a deadly wound” that is healed. In chapter 12 Satan himself is cast out of heaven, where he has been “the accuser of our brethren,” and now he enters Antichrist’s body and resurrects him to a new and even more vicious life.

(21) Revelation 13:4-10. Antichrist, now incarnated, will force the remaining people of the earth to worship him, except those whose names are in the Lamb’s Book of Life (see 2 Thessalonians 2:8-10).

(22) Revelation 13:11-18. The False Prophet will replace the slain religious system, forcing people to worship Antichrist and his image, or be killed. Everyone will be compelled to display a 666 mark in order to hold a job and “buy and sell.”

Plainly, if the church were to go through the Tribulation, she would not survive it. And I find no scriptural evidence that any believers will remain at the end of the Tribulation to be raptured, if that event is post-Trib. Remember, the worst half of the Tribulation period, which our Lord termed the Great Tribulation, has not yet begun! That last forty-two month period is covered by the Vial Judgments.

(23) Revelation 16:1-2. The first vial causes giant sores on those who rejected Christ and instead accepted the mark of the Beast, signifying their worship of him.

(24) Revelation 16:3. The second vial is poured out on the sea, turning it “to blood as of a dead man; and every living creature in the sea died.”

(25) Revelation 16:4. The third vial turns the rivers and other sources of water to blood (an especially just judgment because the people remaining had killed so many Tribulation saints).

(26) Revelation 16:8-9. The fourth vial will intensify the sun’s heat until ungodly men blaspheme the name of God.

(27) Revelation 16:10-11. The fifth vial will cause darkness to cover the throne of Antichrist and his entire kingdom. The sores will continue unrelentingly, producing such agony that men will gnaw their tongues for pain and blaspheme God and refuse to repent.

(28) Revelation 16:13-16. The sixth vial sends lying demon spirits out to the kings of the whole world to bring them down to “the battle of that great day of God Almighty,” more popularly known as the Battle of Armageddon

(29) Revelation 16:17-21. The seventh vial result sin a judgment of Almighty God that destroys the entire world system and judges all unsaved men severely. But even though enormous hailstones fall, the unregenerate still refuse to repent. This judgment is so devastating that it prepares the world for the coming of Christ to set up His earthly kingdom

(30) Revelation 18:1-24. The destruction of commercial and governmental Babylon—the New World Order for which man has yearned ever since his rebellion at Babylon—now occurs, possibly during the seventh vial since it fits there (verse 19) just before earth’s final judgment. It will totally collapse the Antichrist’s system and further pave the way for the best event of the Tribulation.

(31) Revelation 19:11-21. We finally witness the Glorious Appearing of Christ in Power and Great Glory as King of kings and Lord of lords to set up His thousand-year reign on this earth.

Well, there's an entire book of the Bible dedicated to answering that question, the Book of Job.

I found what I read here very hope giving:
revelationtimelinedecoded.com/

According to the sites interpretation and analysis we're already at the sixth bowl/vial.

God and satan were literally playing with jobs live tormenting him.

It's freaking me out. I used to be degenerate materialist but lately I've been having visions and out of body experiences.

Listen, are you sure if you were to die to day, that you would go to heaven?

youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU

Attached: Pol Gospel presentation yet a yet another one.jpg (1920x1189, 975K)

Read the last 5 chapters again.

>Why is God so cruel?

I don't know man but Armageddon will happen in the next 5 years. I am going to an hero and skip the bullshit when it starts getting bad.

> I didn't ask to be born

You wont ask to die either. Since you obviously have very little choice in anything: why torture yourself?

Try to enjoy your gift of life.

If you’re God, would you really be willing to save the human race?

God is cruel to those outside his sight, who said god wasn't racist? Oh, did YOU think you were the chosen people? Because I'm pretty sure the chosen should be going through jacobs troubles near the end. Enslaved in a land that isnt there own under a cruel gentile nation that stole their identity for a set period of time.

Also curses are generational, you'll have to bear the sins of your ancestors, thats how this works.

>you just so happened to be born during the worst period of humanity
wow thanks so much god my man

Imagine how you wouldn't have induced schizophrenia if you never found that book in the first place

I asked the same question and the best answer received is that we will be in the best by giving yourself over to God through Christ/Yeshua/Salvation will be finally be seen in the flesh again so technically we are in the greatest generation bc many lived and died hoping for the coming of Christ on earth and we get to see it just a shame zionists had to force all this shit I would have gladly lived a peaceful life in the woods

Attached: 1555445643876m.jpg (825x1024, 83K)

>Why the fuck do we have to go through this? I didn't ask to be born
Yes you did. You also agreed to temporary amnesia regarding your true nature. You are here to help others. This planet is a huge battleground between good and evil, and you are a voluntary soldier. Time to act like one.

cool story, bruh. seems totes legit and not even heretical in the slightest.

I am sure that everyone who die today will eventually go to heaven.

Same. We will still face judgement though. Theres no complete escape. True.
Hes responsible for it buddy
Cringe

Attached: 1548243938.jpg (400x333, 25K)

you are american, ie a jew
shouldnt have killed him

Read Bible.

This. There are several very important entries in Revelation that people seem to just ignore. Those entries all have sentences like "he who has an ear let him hear" or "he who has an eye let him see" or "There is wisdom in these words". What every single one of those entries is saying is "There is truth hidden in metaphor here go back and reread it until you understand it, dummy"

Revelation is revelation not the end of everything. It is written as if it is the end in order to induce fear because in order to see through the metaphor and be given knowledge you must overcome fear.

what if you don't remember that you came here and it was your choice ? god ? where this god shit comes from? who said you about some this guy called god? who? but mature people have own brains , god is like a fuking santa claus fairy tale

because jews killed jesus, and then Hitler. Third time is the charm

God isn't what you think he is.

>Imagine having your entire worldview given to you by a bunch of anonymous edgelords on a mongolian basket weaving fourm and not supplicating what you read here with books and genuine inquiry.

Attached: St Ignatius - Judaism vs Christianity.png (299x449, 280K)

God isn't cruel.
He created us and gave us free will.
If he intervened in every bad thing that happens, life would be on easy mode.
He wants us to transcend the material and seek the spiritual.
Without hardships, no one would have bettered themselves.

>God is watching us like a TV show

I have some fear that God is going to torture me somehow on judgement day for even saying things like this

and what you think that I think what god is?

>implying I said anything even remotely like that

>do nothing
>WAAAAAAAAAAH THE WORLD IS GOING TO SHIT
Slothness is a sin.

What ever you think God is you are wrong.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

It’s part of a process in which god prepares himself for reunion with you; first he must purge himself of ALL of his wrath in order to achieve omnibenevolence.

Because god is just, his wrath must be earned first.
If you only knew how bad things will truly become.

Attached: 8240D126-6672-402C-A872-E8D41001F991.jpg (1569x1092, 413K)

fuck we got somone here that can teach me about god

>Without hardships, no one would have bettered themselves.
This. Without struggle there is stagnation. Hard times breed strong men, easy times breed weak men. Stagnation is death and decay, that is why the west is falling... Society has stagnated.

>I didn't ask to be born
Did the world want to be created? This is a dream. Once it's over you won't even remember you had it.

The Truth shall be revealed to he who seeks it. The only way you will find the Truth of God is if you want it enough to put in the effort to look for it yourself. Anyone who provides you with said truth would be wasting their time because you will just ridicule and ignore it. If you want the truth pick up a pinecone or a rock and you will find it there.

Intredasting.

It doesn't matter. He would be right whatever thoughts you were thinking.

God is watching us like a TV show.

In the beginning with Adam and eve they were stagnant as fuck. Just sitting around in the garden and shit God makes no fucking sense!

God is always present. You are only not always paying attention.

Your comprehension of the world has been rotten by talmudvision

Umm.....not to sound like a brainlet...but it seems like human history picks up after an event like this. Remember this is a HUMAN trying to transcribe what he was shown.

It sounds like revelations is so specific....what if the lineage we come from are from the 144,000 people that survived the last one

Interdasting...

It is very hard to make sense of it all. And to make matters worse if and when you do figure a bit of it out there is no way for you to convey what you learned to other people in a manner that they would understand (unless they already figured a lot of it out) our words fail in these instances we simply do not have the words to adequately describe it. It's like the only way to understand it is to be able to see between the definitions of words and read between the lines on a ridiculously abstract level.

Yahweh is Enlil and Jesus is Enki

You can' t control which time you are born in, but you can control what to do with that time.

>tfw no scorpion-demon waifu

>I didn't ask to be born
How do you know? You can't even remember anything from your first few years on Earth.

keep whining bitch. you think anyone would ask for it? grow a pair and man up - time to face the reality you won't grow an old lazy boomer but have to take a side and it will likely cost you your life.

all these whiny bitches man, waste of oxygen.

its an mmorpg, youre a character or maybe youre not. thats why, read the lore and pick a faction

Yup. The bottom line is you have to trust God when you cant understand. I cant, but its fine

Don't think so. I've read alot of these translations have weird meaning. Like angel means soldier or warrior. They talk about an "angel" holding a "key" that makes meteors happen?

555 come on now. We as humans get to the same point like we do now and then we fuck each other up and God has to be there to reasign the new books and the new language and pick new apostles and have another son come down. I bet he's sick of telling us that constantly fucking each other over and literally fucking each other in the asses eventually leads to these weirdo blood cults that eventually make deciding factors like having the key to the nuclear bombs. Havw you ever seen those hieroglyphs of the guy holding a satchel? Apparently it looks like something called "the football" or something the president can just open and start a war with. This has all happened again and again and that's why there's so much of history hidden and destroyed. I'm certain the higher ups of the baby dick sucking rabbis, the child molesting leaders of islam, and the alterboy raping catholics with their liberal heathen christians will make sure that they control it to stop God from re starting the system. Thats why god wants you to seek Him. These people will stop at nothing to make sure they shit on a golden toilet why you live in bondage and pain.

Oh buddy hopefully we dont live to see them

The kike god of this kike planet is a sadistic, suicidal, gore-thirsting demon. Fuck him and his suicidal bloodlust bullshit.

Come back when you are over 18.

hi statan

Dont talk like that because he might punish you for it. Just live your life

Stop being degenerate.

checked
fuck the kike god
fuck his kike cabal
fuck this kike planet

Does that REALLY sound like God bro? Really? How bad is your life that you judge god in that way? How much more do you have than others that you're not seeing. Meanwhile god thinks your rage is cute and he wants you to stop listening to other peoples versions of Him and he wants you to find him yourself. Youre cherry picking verses that have been transcribed by a man. The bible isn't perfect anymore. Its been corrupted. If you have internet connection to bitch and whine then obviously you're blessed in some way.

DUDE stop! I got quads of truth!

Attached: 1378254323046.jpg (552x653, 20K)

yeaaaaayuhhh

So for being forced to take a mark to survive, God just kills off all Sea Life? What about any Fish who reject the mark?

Yeahowah is the true son

There was no "J" sound anywhere in hebrew or greek. His name wasn't Jesus. It was phonetically prounounced Yeshua.

Here's a good study series on Revelation for anyone that's interested:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyLJVvk8AvtCgcD8JkutVqOjairB9JpPn

Shut the fuck up you crybaby puke worm. KYS...you have free will. Quit boring us.

There is no god. Even if there were, there’s no reason for you to believe he cares about us with all the suffering in the world, despite what those old texts say. Men wrote the Bible, and they sure did over-inflate mankind’s significance in the universe

Everything in the Bible that isn't in red text in the first few books of the New Testament can be considered "unneeded reading material". Literally everything that matters are the teachings of Christ. Everything else, just don't worry about it.

Very well done OP. With once exception. The rapture happens at the Glorious Appearing of Jesus Christ. At the end. And the believers will, as each saint, a vicar of Christ on earth, will be a clash of kingdoms against the Antichrist empire, as they (we) walk in grace and truth and love with the apostolic power of the Holy Spirit, preparing ourselves as a bride, the Bride of Christ, adding what is lacking in our bodies the sufferings of Christ, not loving our lives unto death, and saving many. It will be tough, be there will be miracles and the Church will leave heavily on our Beloved, and come out of the wilderness of tribulations with celebration at His 2nd coming.

>Why is God so cruel?

God is an alien woman.
The woman part explains it all.

No

>I didn't ask to be born
then it must be quite convenient for you that you can kill yourself

Why don't you kill yourself then?
Also there is no God you retard, we are just in this shit hole all alone, nothing and noone is special and we will all die and return to eternal darkness.

the pain and agony Jesus suffered on the cross to bear just my sins is why

God isnt cruel. This entire world is under Satan. Its in the bible, but currently Satan is the ruler of this system.

This is fiction.

Given the shit the élites do, the current situation of atheism and madness,
I Would say You right
(Also Those Digits confirm)

Attached: 1552541788382.png (612x392, 466K)

None of it is real.

People deserve cruelty

God is of chaos
Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

he doesn't give a shit about anyone.

>kills himself right before the fun starts

Attached: 1532288809862.jpg (608x811, 216K)

Nice, they are even redpilled on the “jewish” question.

Just like when I would play minecraft and create things and destroy them I would find the villagers and burn thier villages. We understand somewhat we are created in Gods image

Pretty much.

Its gnarley man

*honk honk*

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

the old testament god is the demiurge, a blood thirsty false god that required jews to feed it sacrificed babies and foreskins

Attached: Yaldabaoth.jpg (216x233, 7K)