IF YOU CARE ABOUT NOTRE DAME YOU'RE A WHITE NATIONALIST

I cant believe they're actually pushing this narrative. Literally redpilling the masses for us.

Attached: 802D95BE-32D0-41C3-8CAF-AF6203A9CAFA.jpg (2048x1366, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82ZgQZmbZuM
youtube.com/watch?v=N3ozrpk_eyw
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/notre-dame-cathedral-paris-fire-whats-next-822743/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, let's run with it.

Source?

on?

>IF YOU CARE ABOUT NOTRE DAME YOU'RE A WHITE NATIONALIST

youtube.com/watch?v=82ZgQZmbZuM

He's right you know.

>YOU'RE A WHITE NATIONALIST

I can feel myself becoming more sympathetic to them by the day so you're partially right OP

Let me guess he whines about Christfags slaughtering Pagans

This cathedral belongs to the French government, not the Catholic Church.
If you guys push too much this, they will fucking turn into an ecumenical building for Muslims or a museum against white nationalism or whatever.
Don't use it for anything Jow Forums related or it's only going to get worse.

Christianity is a Jewish Imperialistic Cult spreading like a plague in Europe and the Americas and elsewhere too. Wherever it comes it destroys culture...

oh. every single thing complaining about people caring about it

Looks like the Ruling Class are planning to take this up to the next level.

Because cozy gated communities.

Attached: 1551826380727.jpg (480x319, 26K)

>Due to France’s laws regarding secularization, the French government owns all churches built before 1905, including Notre-Dame. The government lets the Archdiocese of Paris use the building for free, and will continue to do so in perpetuity. The Archdiocese of Paris is responsible for the upkeep of the church, as well as for paying employees.

Why are Europeans such bootlickers? They literally worship their Governments.

>If you guys push too much this, they will fucking turn into an ecumenical building for Muslims or a museum against white nationalism or whatever.

That's going to happen, maybe not to that extreme but I guarantee it's going to be full of (((inclusiveness))).

People keep injecting the Phoenix, but isn't that from Greek mythology?

lol ok but I'm right that the video is just Varg whining about Christfags killing beta pagans?

>Lets find out
Watch it, its only 4 minutes long.

Unsourced

Well yeah, but god of the bible doesn’t like people trying to be separate from him, according to the lore. Of course the people following it are going to follow suit. Culture is people engaging in idolatry, by biblical standards.

Fine I will, at least Varg is interesting

I watched it and I completely get why he feels the way he does but this church burning isn't going to do anything for pagans or bringing paganism back and France isn't going to turn it into a pagan site. If anything it'll just end up in the hands of the new Semitic religion invading Europe.

at the bohemian grove, every year they do a
cremation of care ritual, they burn in effigy a
person named care so those in the world will
no longer care about what they should but
what the druids of the ritual want you to care
about. i'm caring impaired. to hell with all
catholic houses of stone.

Attached: 0e5283e46c49aa5015cab6c7a81bb890.jpg (1470x2204, 523K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N3ozrpk_eyw

What’s going on guys :DDD

Attached: C0BDF4EA-97E9-4747-9B2E-86C5469DB59B.png (1400x1500, 242K)

guess im being a conspiracy theorist then

I was one before though.

The fact the kid does absolutely zero criticizing of Jews in his manifesto is the biggest red flag.

You are

Tell me again who sack Rome, was it Christians or people who look like Varg.

jowforums.com

Can anyone explain this site to me? It's literally a copy of everything from here.

>Christianity is a Jewish Imperialistic Cult
>Christianity directly conflicts with Judaism

The intelligence levels are reaching their peak here. Yes I know fellow shlomo's, we'll create an evil super-religion that takes over the world, but let's make it contradict our own beliefs and also spawn another evil super-religion called Islam that's even worse!
Incredible plan Jews.

wasnt it christians who look like varg?

pepemodo
quasipepe

I’m still trying to figure out what the down side to white nationalism is? The worst I see is minorities don’t get Gibs like that’s even a negative?

>He's right you know.
Then why is his argument indistinguishable from Antifa's? He's not right, he's left.

I'm a white nationalist, and I couldn't care less about that tourist attraction park.

>cuckstains
>white

>nonwhites
>white nationalists

they're reaching levels of cognitive dissonance that shouldn't even be possible

found you.....

I think he's referring to the
>wypipo destroyed the vast African libraries and universities, idgaf about Norte dame and if u do your white privilege is showing
Type rhetoric

who exactly claimed this and how are they "pushing" it
oh no i saw a building burn now i want to kill people WHYYY GOD I JUST WANTED TO BE AT PEACE
what are you even talking about

stop posting your mason trash

fuck (((phoenix)))

Wrong your a Satanist worshiping Jew who participates in degeneracy. All Catholics are unconcious Satanists who perform rituals every Sunday.

This is my body which will be given up to you.

>Totally not a Satanic Sacrifice Goyim

Literally feeds Jesus' body out to the congregation.

REad Catholic Doctrine you spergs

Whats even worse is the amount of money they are getting out of this.

>Burn muh relics
>Charge double to cover muh costs.

Guess the donations arent coming in on Sundays because too many pedo priests are being convicted.

this

french masonic gov torched it

nah

mason cock suckers like you will be murdered in your sleep

the masonic french gov did turn it into a warehouse temple in 1789

(((masons)))

op is a fag mason posting shitty mason spam

or he’s a misguided polak

Yep. List up niggers.
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

(((NPR))) has been saying what a tragic loss, thoughts and prayers, etc etc since it happened. Nobody says its only a tragedy for white nationalists. OP is faggot with a low quality slide thread.

just white things, nothing that a moor would ever understand, now sally forth lad

I care
, am I white now?

Definitely pepemodo. A quasi pepe refers to something similar to a battletoad.

thanks for another user for pointing this out
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/notre-dame-cathedral-paris-fire-whats-next-822743/

pic related

Attached: 976CB322-CEDA-4BF5-A5ED-BCB4BF22019E.jpg (1190x913, 250K)

epic

>Christians were bad hundreds of years ago
>it will be cool to mock an architectural masterpiece that burnt to the ground because it’s about me

>People keep injecting the Phoenix, but isn't that from Greek mythology?
No, it's from European mythology.