I want to live in ethnostate of White liberals

I want to live in ethnostate of White liberals

a place free of niggers, brown people and alt-right subhumans

Attached: 1519502002149.jpg (1080x975, 76K)

Wouldn't you all essentially turn on eachother and make caste systems once you isolate yourselves? Like every centralized European nation in existence? How long do you think it'd take for the guillotines to roll out along with the kingslayers. Sadistic sociopaths all in the ranks., nothing less than king.

look at her lips glisten like she just liked them

At what point do white women get onboard to fuck basement dwellers?

80% of white women fuck 20% of white men, a white ethnostate isn;t going to change that

White liberals cant stand white people itd never work

>Sadistic sociopaths
you sound like a one

>le hippy utpia meme
I too wanna rock togas and sit around roman bath houses all day, blazing chronic out the hookah

Attached: what-happened-in-roman-baths-3.jpg (1920x1208, 1.21M)

>pointing out the behavior to root out the problem
Quite the opposite, I'm direct and wont let those types of people have a shadow to hide under, bring all things to light, no matter how uncomfortable.

imagine if that was ur daughter and she tells you she prefers bbc. i would fucking die.

Women would be easy pickings in such a state. Can you imagine if you’re only competition were these guys?

Attached: 8BDD0B5D-BCD7-4576-8722-534AD5A743B1.jpg (320x284, 24K)

>White liberal ethnostate.
>Elect women and faggots
>Muh altruism and acceptance
>Import refugees
>Advocate against "toxic masculinity"
>Can't differentiate Jews from whites
>Get subverted
>Raped to death by Muhammad T'challa Muhammad
>Emasculated native men masturbate to this
>Collapse
Good plan, retard.

you will fail anyway

>White liberals
>a place free of niggers, brown people

Yeah, those white liberals will bring those niggers in

It's possible but you'd need to never allow women to vote.

There is a problem with white liberals user. They will bring POC in big numbers because of what they are and then another Alt right will appear as a reaction.

Quiet, literally where shithole

Liberalism needs fascism to blame its incompetence on and transfer all guilt onto

Your birth rates would be even worse and would require constant immigration from conservative countries to survive.

Keep out of my country you fucking nigger

European liberalism is alt-right

>what is human cloning

That's bigotted and racist though. I can't imagine there being any liberals joining you because they would see you as an alt right. It follows then that you being alt right makes you not allowed in your own isolated ethnostate, being now disappears. It's reasonable to conclude that your liberal altright free ethnostate is physically impossible.

Being empty*

Go to Greenland

That's exactly what the US was and looked at the end results.....95% white up until we gave women rights and then we allowed the government passed the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965

Once you give fucking women rights and believe all men are equal its over.

We all do

That's like saying you want to live in heaven but be surrounded by sinning demons all the time

It's called 'lip gloss', my man.

Go back in time to Belgium in the 1950's.

I don't want to live in the middle of nowhere

also, retarded drunk Inuits

White liberals love having the Eurasia-negroid race serving them.

>liberals
cool, I wish all liberals would fuck off.