Why aren't you worshipping the Sun, faggot?

>huge
>powerful
>everywhere
>source of all life
>uncucked
>worshipped since time immemorial
>will eventually consume us
Take the Sol Invictus pill.

Attached: SolInvictus.png (1500x1500, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surya?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Space is bigger

exactly.

logos (God) made the sun and the cosmos (greek=order)

Attached: Theos_Logos_Theos-300x259[1].png (300x259, 34K)

Worship space too

I want Celestia to come to Earth and save us from the niggers and degenerates user. I want it so bad

I'm sold.

I woould worship only Jupiter

Attached: scr00048.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

Maybe the Cosmos always existed. From a higher dimensional perspective time is just like space. The big bang is just the explosion end of an explosion-implosion timespace vortex. In other words it is creating and consuming itsself like Ouroboros.

Sun is faggy--won't even end in a supernova, just sort of puff out and drift away, leaving a cheesy white dwarf.

You should study astrophysics not worship

Sunbros are best bros.

Attached: knight_solaire_by_osmar_shotgun_dbcxs21-pre.jpg (751x1063, 168K)

Why when I think about the words sol invictus I keep seeing them right after. It's pretty fucking weird even if I try to not go full schizo.

My belief of "god" is that we are all connected like the parts in an elaborate machine. Everything is like dominos falling together, or gears turning with each other. Everything is connected on an atomic level outward and inward on an infinite level.

That's what I think "god" is. We're all a part of it, it's like the universe, it's all one big living thing.

Why aren’t you worshipping dicks?
>huge
>powerful
>everywhere
>source of all life
>uncucked
>worshipped since time immemorial
>will eventually consume us

Worship the Son, not the sun

>worshiping manlets

Attached: UY-Scuti.png (677x381, 151K)

Because the sun neither wants nor needs worship.

Deuteronomy 4:19
"And beware not to lift up your eyes to heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and be drawn away and worship them and serve them, those which the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven.

It's called a synchronicity. Don't worry, shit happens to everyone. You're just one of the people that notices it.

Attached: jesuslamb.jpg (1651x2200, 614K)

implying Scuti has kawaii terrestrial planets in a goldilocks zone.

Life is essentially complex electromagnetism. The core of the planet is Liquid metal. Iron. This force which starts from the center of the universe stretches its infinte number of electromagnetic limbs outword. Eventually it will begin pulling things inward creating another singularity, but maybe that isnt even the creator. He is likely beyond our comprehension.

Attached: yfw.gif (400x225, 2.88M)

>praise the sun.

Attached: solaire.jpg (512x512, 39K)

>Maybe the Cosmos always existed
Impossible.

If it always existed there must have been an infinite amount of time before the moment 'now'. You cannot traverse an infinite amount of time since that takes an infinite amount of time, so moment of now could never be reached. So time must have started somewhere in order to reach the moment of now. Or: an infinity cannot be traversed to reach the 'now', there is a moment of 'now', therefor time has a starting point.

The logos, like correctly states, exists in eternity which is outside of time. He created the cosmos and transcends it by nature.

We do though.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surya?wprov=sfla1

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-21-07-38-090_org.wikipedia.jpg (995x1197, 278K)

space is literally nothing

>christcuckianism

S O L A R I Z E
Y O U R S E L F

Attached: 1532986390633.jpg (900x1267, 1.48M)

-.- the sun is literally just fucking energy source waiting to be harnessed by us if we have the balls to get our shit together.

Worship it?

Fuck off you ape!

LOL, know your place! my god created your god.

Space is not nothing. Space is uniform fabric of spacetime filled with unexcited photons.

Ok, Mohammad.

This reads like a forum post straight out of 2003

>>uncucked
Kek. I don't think I've ever heard the sun described as uncucked.

how does cosmic radiation travel through these unexcited photons?

>dude you're morally obligated to get conquered by foreigners lmao
Why would I worship this God?

Attached: 16376257_web1_m-vatican-edh-190412.jpg (1280x1919, 527K)