Carribean woman thanks God she doesn't have Europe dna

Thoughts?

youtu.be/ULvEnVukiWw

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-155307_crop_540x296.jpg (540x296, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SiwaBrFr8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Surprised if true. I'm from nyc and back in my negress fetish days, jamaican ebony sows were the biggest white boi lovers. Literally, just being a white man and talkin to them would make them water.

If it weren't for Europeans,she would be suffering from high heats,wouldn't have any food,and

To be fair,being of european descent would be much better cause the world is how it is thanks to them (when it comes to how advanced we are).Of course,Asians too,but they currently have nothing to do with this.

Attached: 1522790129112 (1).jpg (795x749, 155K)

Now she won’t have to pay reparations to herself like 90% of American nogs will have to do.

Cringe and scizo pilled

She doesn't want to be a mutt. Absolutely redpilled

WTF is this?

mfw has extra DNA

>Thoughts?
I have some spare European DNA I could give to her for free.

>102%
SHE IS THE NIGGEST

Now you know where to deport her.

I think she's happy her ancestors were not raped by Europeans.

ignorance is bliss.

And I thank God that I haven't a drop of nigger or Middle Eastern DNA in me.

Attached: niggerfree.png (1103x921, 1.1M)

I'm happy for her. We should all be proud of our heritage

Attached: 1541189735085.jpg (900x900, 83K)

She's happy to be racially pure. That's a beautiful thing. I wouldn't want to take it from her

La la lucky you, I am 12% colonized (Metis, mostly white and part aboriginal).
It's ok. I am proud of my heritage and im over the phase of hating it but purity would be something nice too.
I just think of myself as "Canadian" instead of European.

1.2% North African due to my Sicilian heritage.

How fucked am I?

Kabylie?

Imagine if a white woman did this about African DNA

1 drop rule

WHY DOESNT SHE HAVE BLACK FEATURES, Jow Forums?!?

>sepaghetti'd

Attached: 1554306794361.jpg (750x738, 64K)

She very clearly fucking does. Are you fucking blind?

Moroccan, so no.

"thank god that I have literally the shittiest DNA possible among humans"
Altought Aborigines are as shitty tho.

Attached: 1546272267720.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

uma

When I was in Morocco everyone was brown. Only pale skinned people were half-Germans.

That means I can call her a nigger and be 100% correct.

*Yet.

102% correct

Let me guess, you were in:

Casablanca
Rabat
Tanger
Marrakesh
Fes
Meknes

You haven't been to the North and in particular the North-East of Morocco (saidia, Oujda, Berkane, Ahfir) which is also the most traditional part of Morocco. South and West Morocco is heavily infested with Sub-Saharan and Arab admixture.

Is this proof they add 2% nigger to all dna results?

Attached: hd-aspect-1473370317-esq-9-11-stories-march-2004-02-tucker-carlson.jpg (1200x675, 158K)

Lol

Attached: 1545323302325.jpg (254x245, 22K)

Too bad when she said that she didnt know how to farm

Marrakesh/in the mountains towards the Sahara. The Berbers were all con-salesmen that insisted their Berber pharmacies and tanneries were valuable experiences. There were a lot of people wearing old fashioned clothing until you went to the 'new town' where there were a bunch of Arabs dressed in Western clothes living Western lives like I had stepped into London.
Eating Pizza hut and McDonalds after going through the Berber scam cycle (due to an oblivious travel partner) was an interesting experience.

Those 'berbers' are culture berbers, they are brown as fuck and larp with berber tradition. In the North we don't even wanna be part of this mutt Morocco, in the North we still have some form of tribalism going on. 30 years ago it was seen as a shameful act to marry with someone from another tribe, people with light traits are only seen in the countryside were tribalist thinking is still leading. I can name some specific places but I'm afraid I would be doxxing myself. The cities and especially the southern cities are full with mixed people, many sub-saharan and arab admixtures (at least 10 to 20 %) and it's fucking awful. Also now with globalist mindset, Moroccan women go to Europe and marry white or black negroes, we used to kill negro slaves 80 years ago in our clan because negroes touched some of our girls and they wanted to rebel. Some clanhead killed them all.

Sounds pretty based.

The 2% is margine of error.

Attached: uncle ruckus.png (400x295, 60K)

Now if only white people felt this way. There's nothing wrong with taking pride in your inheritance.

backstory?

Attached: wtffff.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

Aborigines have less african but more asian and nothing european xd

youtube.com/watch?v=7SiwaBrFr8Q

Attached: notsomuch.jpg (576x754, 70K)