>I will not turn our country into the PROSTITUTE of Saudi Arabia

twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1118503155581407232
>twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1118503155581407232
twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1118503155581407232
>twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1118503155581407232

Boys, this could be love.

Attached: tulsi-1.jpg (1200x800, 80K)

Women are not fit to lead over men.

The Bible is abundantly clear about this.

Veteran Major of the National Guard vs. bone-spur boy. I think it's clear who the real leader is already.

Attached: D4W7JWIX4AYw7Ny.jpg (1242x731, 81K)

Street shitter says what?

based, only love for this woman

Oh shit.....

hips too small.

Tulsi may be good on foreign policy but she's miserable on domestic.

Domestic policy is more important

She's almost there since Saudis are kikes.

I'm sure that talking point is gonna work, lol

Tulsi is an infinitely better choice than ZionDon. But muricans cannot imagine their lives without daily kissing Israeli asses, so she'll be ignored.

Why dont you just support the 2nd Ammendment. Then maybe I could support you.

She does even if she caves to some Democrat shit.
Her father ran a gay conversion therapy centre and she worked there.

based

>a female hawaiian democrat is more concerned about fighting endless zog wars than everyone in the republican party excluding rand paul combined
pic related

Attached: 1530518765290.jpg (1082x848, 111K)

not voting for her but....damn

Attached: 32a8ee136c7fd5e5dc3dc31efd784a92.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Would you become a prostitute of saudi arabia for 140 billion $?

Pokies

Attached: ScreenHunter-1478-696x752.jpg (696x752, 57K)

Why not

Tulsi is bae

Attached: IMG_0419.jpg (837x1024, 121K)

She’s better suited for Penthouse not the White House

does anyone else read boomer conservative sites?

two years ago, they all hated the saudis. now they all love the saudis becuase blump suck saudi dicks.

boomers are such fucking morons.

Muh guns is a moot argument at this point. The people that use it are just fucking retarded. If I'm not mistaken the people that are actually in charge use Republicans to actually get gun restrictions passed same with amnesty and other immigration reform.

Attached: Untitled(1).jpg (646x581, 100K)

When are you cunts going to be banned from the chins?
Ima miss muh Aussie bait posting lol

Attached: 1555039736492.jpg (620x490, 50K)

This. She's great to have in the position she is now dropping redpills that blues can swallow.
God help us if she ever has a real position of power though
She'd be marginally better than AOC at best

Tulsi thinks her limited experience prepares her for the sometimes unpleasant realities of international diplomacy. Film at 11.

Tulsi gets my vote. No more Boomers.
Gun control is and will always be a non-starter.

>Using the Bible as a guide
Fucking brainless cringe dude. Why don't you be realistic and point out how estrogen makes women unable to be critical thinkers. They're too emotional for high level positions

Keep in mind that the power structure in SA has changed dramatically since Trump took office. I still find them unpalatable and extremely fluid (to say the least) in their loyalties. Why? Because the next US president that supports the now out-of-power side of the House of Saud will back them into power again ... and who knows what they'll do to force that to happen? Hell, the ones leaving murdered what 200 in Vegas from the hotel and we're told "no motive found"? Or was it the out-of-power side at all? Who the fuck knows?

Trump is doing what any Republican president would and supporting the lesser of two evils in that shit hole part of the world to further and protect American interests. Like trying to pick-up a turd from the clean end; it's always just going be shit.

The Saudis should be exterminated to a man, woman and child, every single structure levelled and their oil fields distributed between the allied conquerors.

you have to be dumb as fuck to think that the saudis have changed for the better.

boomer moron detected.

the good side in the middle east is syria, hezbollah and iran

>the good side in the middle east is syria, hezbollah and iran
>goodies vs the badies

The reality is that both are shitty Muslim sandnigger desert tribes and should be allowed to kill each other. Protecting one side(especially the one which sponsors Wahabi Islam and terrorism world over) is just stupid and creates problems in the longer run

>I will not turn our country into the PROSTITUTE of Saudi Arabia
But Israel is out of the question, huh? ;^)

I never said they changed for the better. I said the power structure changed. Settle down.

bitch could say gtkrwn doesnt matter shes a dem therefore a commie and beyond that a fucking shit skin gtfo you subversive commie faggots

Shes the worst of the Dem Candidates.

Why is she talking?

"better". yeah no.

I wish India would extend that logic and dump the Israel cooperation.

>reading the (((bible)))

Right region, wrong country, sweetie.

Americas foreign policy affects everyone elses domestic policy.

>Spamming this leftist whore again

based, unfortunately she has neglected to identify the Saudi's puppet master

Attached: ovsid.jpg (842x842, 136K)

a distinction without a difference you boomer faggot.

We purchase weapons from them. We are allies with Iran as well to get the oil. Our country does not support or arm any side in the conflict.

If she doesn't like Israel shooting Palestinians, she probably isn't a fan of them expanding into Greater Israel.

Attached: TulsiProPalestine.jpg (1271x907, 165K)

Neither of those pics are actually of Tulsi Gabbard.

Doesn't she have ties to that gay nigger who faked the hate crime against himself and the negress judge that bailed him out?

This is my fav. She isn't super slutty and looks like waifu material.

Attached: BeautifulTulsi.jpg (690x518, 81K)

No she's not Biden, Harris, Clinton, Booker, or Warren.

Attached: BidenJussie.png (810x647, 147K)

Funny how all the pathetic politicians that run on their electorate vapidness all suddenly became critical of Saudi Arabia, most of them never daring to say anything during the prior decade when oil princes ruled unopposed, not even when the Saudi-Yemen war was started under Obama reign, yet now that Saudi Arabia is getting some big cultural change and change of leadership (new heir named against hundred of year of traditions, shit is big for a country that pride itself with its orthodoxy and traditionalism) to prevent oil princes from getting absolute power over the country (aka direct control of the throne) suddenly Saudi Arabia internal affair are the interest of the entire world...

Really make you think, doesn't it?

Attached: 1518660198840.gif (504x755, 1.44M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 9.48.40 AM.png (1047x481, 72K)

>Fighting for Israel is a noble thing goy.
Fuck off, Schlomo, we have a bag to secure.

The United States’ relationship with Israel must rise above the political fray, as America continues to stand with Israel as her strongest ally.
--Tulsi Gabbard

If you're going to sell my country out to Israel at least give me $1000/month.

Get a non soft focus one close up of her face. You’ll change your mind.

>new heir named against hundred of year of traditions
Holy shit you are one dumb leaf

why are neocon shills promoting the idea that saudi arabia has changed and is now a good guy. that's total bullshit.

we have two shills now on this thread promoting that false narrative.

I’ve seen meth addicts with less pock marks

Attached: comicwhogivesashitaboutthemiddleeast.jpg (625x605, 84K)

So youre for ending foreign wars, good to know

>what is the first barbary war
You literally sent ships to the middle east to fight the Ottoman Empire at the start of the 1800s. Literally everyone cares about the region. If you don't have any interest in it you're either geopolitically challenged or a based isolationist but still also slightly geopolitically challenged.

>the good side in the middle east is syria, hezbollah and iran

Plus Armenia and Artsakh.

Attached: BasedTulsi.jpg (1600x1200, 377K)

Amazing hottie!

Attached: hatsoffpepe.jpg (400x400, 30K)

How so?
>inb4 you actually base your opinion on Wikipedia
You haven't been around a while, haven't you? I'd hardly believe you'd have forgotten the whole lot of talk about the Vegas shooting, the fact the floor where it happened are owned by a Saudi prince, the fact that a unnamed and unmarked plane was allowed to leave the airport when it was on shutdown, the fact that many head rolled in Saudi Arabia right afterward and how it all correlate. you literally couldn't open a thread about Vegas without someone pointing it out.

The ottoman empire was a special case, they're the kind of monster whom simply couldn't be allowed to grow too much else they'd have become an eternal problem for everyone, I mean they literally used brainwashed slave soldiers, can't go worse than that.

Oh wait nvm, you're the autistic leaf Saudi that got btfo last night

lmaooooo

Didn’t they kill some Americans before that?

That makes no sense at all. The distinction is clear. A power-shift in the House of Saud that benefits conversative America is nominally better than a power-shift that does not. Pretending that the US can simply turn its back on SA is juvenile, to say the least, even if it remains desirable. Like I said, settle down.

Jesus f christ, is that really the best you can come up with? What a pathetic cope, mate. I know you can do better, so do it you faggot.

What's her opinion on Israel and the JQ? ..You know, the country that has actually turned US into their whore...

Attached: Duel Citizenship.png (616x528, 220K)

>"You're sucking Islamist dick while getting sodomized by Iranian, Turkish, Central Asian, North African, Qatari and South Asian dicks like a whore in a gangbang"
yikes
i
k
e
s

They attacked a couple American merchants and took them hostage. It snowballed from there and you ended up taking a couple towns in Libya with the help of Sweden, who had been fighting them for a couple years already.

...what?

holy shit it’s that sperg? Sauce?

>So youre for ending foreign wars
Which why I won't vote for someone who dropped quit their job representing their state to go fight for Israel in Iraq.

Attached: 1548549418158.jpg (645x375, 83K)

>what is the first barbary war
>The cause of the U.S. participation was pirates from the Barbary States seizing American (((merchant))) ships
Wow we've been doing this foreign wars for kikes thing for a while. Good find. Still isn't a good argument to keep doing it or give even half a shit about it.

>You literally sent ships
Apparently I am literally a rich Jew in the 1800s. I'm pretty pissed about them seizing my ships. I use those to import niggers in to America.

Attached: pledge-of-allegiance-comic.png (625x605, 52K)

honestly, can you give me an explanation? That quote you gave doesn't even make sense with that I said, like I'm struggling to understand what the fuck you're even on about.

Tulsi is open borders

i see this graphic and others like it posted all the time. can anyone confirm that all of these people actually have Israeli citizenship and aren't just jews? e.g Adam Schiff has TS/SCI clearance which I believe requires that you renounce all ties and allegiances to foreign powers. Not shilling, just looking for info

Attached: 1546618841963.jpg (607x607, 127K)

>Adam Schiff has TS/SCI clearance which I believe requires that you renounce all ties and allegiances to foreign powers.
irrelevant since by Israel law, all Jewish immigrants are automatically allowed citizenship so he could jump boat literally any day and be safe from any legal repercussion. Just look at how Lev Tahor escaped Canadian justice by renouncing their citizenship if you want a real life example.

All the globohomo of Trump and Yang but without the bag. Surely the goyim won't fall for it again r-r-right?

Attached: honkhonkspurdo.png (128x128, 20K)

I see. I was thinking more along the lines of ~actively holding citizenship => able to participate in Israeli government~, but i guess that isn't really important information in determining actual allegiances
the trouble is that if you say someone is a dual citizen, people are just going to call you an antisemite (not that this doesnt happen anyway) because you're suggesting that the person will be disloyal simply because they can. I'm not trying to argue whether or not that is actually the case (I tend not to think it is a general rule), just saying that regular people who look into the graphic won't agree with it

Attached: avg_detroit_home.jpg (1151x1840, 349K)

>middle east
>good side

you must be 18 to post

I think the correct answer is that we don't know. It's probably right that all those names on the list are eligible for Israeli citizenship, but this is not granted automatically. On the other hand, there is no law against having dual citizenship anymore, and no rule that says you must disclose it.
Still, that's a lot of Jews for

sure she meant (((saudis)))
she’s so brave

Agreed

Attached: 1555278186188.png (568x385, 252K)

Too bad most of her other policy stances are shit... Making her just like every politician :
> Pushes Agenda on important issues
> Appeals to demographics on non-important issues
All politicians are prostitutes to someone. It's literally the definition. The ones who aren't never get any attention because the media doesn't allow for it. Nice try though

>because you're suggesting that the person will be disloyal simply because they can.
That literally the legal definition of a conflict of interest, a very valid cause for concern that can effectively end a entire politician career even if they aren't proven to be profiting or even aware of the possibility. Exemple: the owner of a construction company that get an unreasonable amount of public contract happens to go on vacation on his private yacht with the city mayor, that is a conflict of interest since there is the implication that their private encounter is related to the obtainment of public contract (which normally are ''contest'' where many company give their estimation and the gov take the most interesting one (which more often than not is the cheapest one that inevitably end up costing far more than first expected)) at the detriment of legal procedure that aim to make the process fair and accessible to all competitor.

The whole SNC-Lavalin fiasco as of late is all about that, the PM getting caught red handed trying to influence the investigation of a very powerful international mining corporation. Even if there is no proof that he did so under the direct advice of SNC-lavalin, there is still the flagrant and undeniable possibility that he was influenced by them since the way it was brought up to the investigator implies they expected a given result from the get go (aka abandonment of the investigation regardless of proof), alas the investigator was professional, told the advocate sent by the PM that wether or not the investigation keep going is her sole right to decide (because that what her job literally is) and she is getting roasted on Canadian MSM for it.

Did she ever lead men into battle? How was she under fire? Title is essentially honorary you shill.

ZOG SLAYER EMPRESS

Attached: 1352E4F9-D3FA-42F6-86CD-30AE01C7DC4A.jpg (644x364, 58K)

Literal boomer

Every time I turn around
I see the girl that turns my world around

Attached: 1543750033995.gif (250x241, 124K)