Pan Arabism thread

Arab bros get in here. We must unite to eradicate the menaces that plague our lands. The Zionist Jews, mutt imperialism and wh*te “””””people”””””

Attached: 845EE09C-C54D-49A4-93F2-FA888DF249B9.jpg (750x706, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she seems cute, k?

Attached: 1541415059914.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Attached: 1555489208208.gif (683x384, 552K)

ar*Bs hate each other more than any outgroup "menace" you listed there. Lmao

Keep your Pan Arabism in Arabia or the Middle East, I'm a berber and don't need a stupid Pan Arabist ideology.

Attached: niggerfree.png (1103x921, 1.1M)

Begone with your degeneracy wh*toid
Death to America
You’re on Arab land. Submit to us or face the consequences.

Are you stupid ?
ARABS HATE EACH OTHERS LIKE A KEK HATE JEWS YOU STUPID GOAT LICKER
Please leave the proud coptic and berber alone with your degeneracy called "Is lam"

I'm on Amazigh land and not Berber land, everyone here believes that Arabism is a joke. Pan Arabism is an illusion created for a society which is not homogeneous. North Africa is homogeneous culturally and religiously unlike the middle east.

Do you know the hate between Algerians and Moroccans ?
In belgium i have seen many fight between these two berber nation

100% based and redpilled

It's a stupid fight between 2 stupid governments, racially and culturally we're the same. 1/3 of my family lives in Algeria ffs while I'm Moroccan. All Moroccans and Algerians fighting each other based upon that stupid border is a low IQ inbred with Sub Saharan and Arab admixture, a pure berber like me would never bother fighting for something like that.

The maghreb is not arab!
get out of our land!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: 11111111147172873737.gif (400x204, 79K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

based

Submit
Without your American slaves you zog kikes would be nothing. Once we kill all mutts we will kill all Israelis.

Somalis aren't Arab, they aren't even human. Pic related is more my style minus taking the sinai, cyprus, land from turkey or iran. A secular pan Levantine union is all I want.

Attached: SSNP Borders.png (516x494, 128K)

That should be US territory.
Maybe about 5 states added all together.

Go ahead, then all those middle easterners would have free roam of the united states. They also have many refugees who would LOVE EBT.

iching to submit to the turks again? lol

Turks can hardly take on Kurds anymore lol.

you wouldn't be so jealous and salty of The Joos (tm) if you'd shut up about us and worked for your own countries. I'd be less entertained though so I forgive you for fucking yourself over constantly.

You will be destroyed by the Arab Islamic army zog kike.

Arabs are subhuman though

I was going to write out a long drawn out rant, until I realized you'll be either dead, or a refugee before the years end. You know what your people and the US policy makers did to Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine and Libya.

memes

There was this video in Libya where this guy asked someone what would the world be like if it were only composed of blacks and Arabs, that man replayed, he said "who will drill your oil? Who will make the machines to get the oil? who will make the vehicles to transport the oil? How will you go to the moon? How will you be able to function as a society if it weren't for the foreigners. That's the view of basically every Libyan btw