If you wanna save the white race go mix with a light skinned latina like the pic...

If you wanna save the white race go mix with a light skinned latina like the pic. The baby will come out looking white anyway. The white race will die out and needs another host to carry on its legacy.

Attached: ewfrwer.jpg (694x846, 174K)

I've always wondered why caucasian characteristics are so recessive when mated with asian or african genes
what's the science behind that?

you could just get rid of those hooknoses flooding your countries, or at least stop giving them over 180 million a day of US taxes.

Attached: 1528427557379.png (262x274, 115K)

Because we are most distant retard. Mongoloids, Negroids and Caucasoids. If you race mix with a middle easterners or even a poo you’d be shocked how white they’d come out as. Most Latinos are half white to begin with so its not to bad to mix with them especially if they’re lightskinned as user said.

Traits are picked depending on how useful they are not genetic staying power. Dominant traits are usually defaults. If you put a bunch of coi together they all become grey carp in a few generations, same concept.

why the fuck do kikes keep making thiese threads?

oy vey I wonder who can be behind this post

fuck the jews, im helping you out in the long run

Attached: smiling-businessman-with-thumb-up-isolated-on-white-background_hyiumbxw__F0010.png (3840x2160, 2.78M)

One drop rule

There's no such thing as a white race.
There are Anglos, Germanics, Slavs, Scandinavians and so on.
And mixing "white" with "white" is still racemixing. Especially when you add a latino mutt into the mix
A "white race" is an American concept.

I'd rather it die than be handed off to the second worst race.
Get in the oven.

Spain is a European country, and its colonists were white, as are their descendants.

No

Attached: 1553831759092.jpg (603x961, 244K)

Huh maybe it was partially created by politicians demonizing the entire population of "white people?"

OP is right though since even according to the census, you beaners are considered white now anyway so you'd best prepare yourselves for the ride. Even in daily news, a suspect's fucking name is Juan Rodriguez and they'll say he's a white male.

Castizo futurism does not work.
Believe me, we tried.
You can't outfuck these niggers.

Attached: friends.jpg (348x480, 45K)

asians are white too

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 10.32.31 AM.png (670x578, 331K)

Native American genes are weaker than African/Asian ones, also most Latinos are already 50% white. In my family my generation is mostly castizos, my cousin is married to a white woman and their son is white with blue eyes.

Attached: 85876758756.jpg (605x1169, 733K)

So gay, there are literally millions if not billions of whites in my area, northern USA. come white folks, we have the lowest crime rate out of every state as well as the lowest amount of hajis negros spics and pajeets. Beautiful scenery too, in new England.

Wow. I can't wait for this racist shit to blow up in their fucking faces. On the plus side, though, I think calling Latinos and Asians white has just pushed them much farther to the right.

> (OP)
>There's no such thing as a white race.
>There are Anglos, Germanics, Slavs, Scandinavians and so on.

This is actually sort of true

The whole white and black thing in america makes it difficult for people who are indian, hispanic, Nd middle eastern

because they never know what to identify as, so they default on their skin tone.

Attached: 733.jpg (600x655, 60K)

I feel like white and black are pushed so hard because they're polar opposites, while our real skin colors are brown and tan which are simply variations of the same tone. White people are extremely fucking diverse, just like a nog from the congo is not the same as a nog from Jamaica.

this

If I have to choose between one race of shitskin or another, I’d rather not choose at alll...

Attached: 395E2DEC-7F03-4493-9F6B-D9359528E9CB.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Even if that one made white looking children?

Her mother is fully white (non-Latina.)