Notre Dame burns down. No deaths...

Notre Dame burns down. No deaths. A staggering 600 Million Euros has been donated in the first 24 hours by French Billionaires to rebuild it. Amazing, admirable etc.
Grenfell burns down. 72 dead. 26.5 Million raised from the public over 2 years, nothing of note from any wealthy philanthropists. Government and local council still trying to wash their hands of it. 2 years later, many victims are still in temporary accommodation

kill capitalism

Attached: 57343509_2342209965818645_7870576661396193280_n.jpg (624x960, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SdwWlUql34
brighteon.com/6027072643001
brighteon.com/6026980001001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck is grenfell
never have i heard of it

>Greenfell
Literally what?

One is a world heritage site, the other is in the UK..

Grenfell is in London, cheep apartment building for working class people made out of cheap materials without fire precautions

youtube.com/watch?v=_SdwWlUql34

A 800 year old building is more important than a few dead faggots.
next

>One of the most beautiful buildings in the history of mankind is burning. Billionaires understand they have to do something to help preserve this gem from being forgotten forever

VS.

>An ugly commie tower infested with parasites who don't work and came in the country as invaders

Whites are putting their cultural interests over feeding shit skins for once how terrible

Meanwhile...

Attached: EUvsUSA.png (485x983, 453K)

That's because one was a tragedy, the other was a cleansing.

Based leaf

fuck off commie

Nobody cares about tinder boxes full of paki shitskin sandniggers. In fact I wish there were more of them so they’d be more...concentrated.

Attached: 2C8839DA-6DA6-4C8A-A120-28C141FE601A.png (613x585, 707K)

so a horrendous building with a bunch of niggers in it? glad it went under

a leaf being based

Attached: 1538519339972.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>working class
They were mostly non white welfare parasites and you know it

This

I'm québécois though

Based hue

>one of the most iconic monuments, under protection of UNESCO
>fucking council estate tower for welfare recipients
Pick one to donate towards rebuilding.

>filled with niggers
They owe us 27 mil.

Attached: Here+you+go+buddy+_7c8850a7960892ff78966e9a27c22a00.jpg (762x640, 108K)

Tranny Satanists get all the top jobs, so have the money to spare to rebuild their demonic structure.

Attached: gargoyle-gargoile-demon-notre-dame-paris.jpg (900x563, 100K)

So some shoddy paper building, built by greedy people who tried to house as many people as possible, basically something of no true value versus 800 years of cultural heritage, a landmark of France, Europa and Catholicism.

Why would Grenfell need a lot of money anyway? It was made of trash and can be rebuilt easily.

>tfw it gets rebuilt as a mosque like hagia sophia

Attached: 1517145954028.gif (500x293, 344K)

Nobody gives a rotten rats ass for insignificant britmutt lives, nigger. Notre Dame is superior to every mixed race shitstain human alive today and it has centuries of existence to prove it.

The difference between the two is that the Notre Dame was valuable.

tbqh Grenfell looks much more awesome burning like that

Based and deadnigger pilled.

The fault is multiculturalism
They import people then get 8 years of work out of them.
Meanwhile the workers have 27 family members immigrate and they have to be housed somewhere.
After the worker commits a rape in 8 years, they too are unemployed.
These people are housed in places like Grenfell.
Global Multiculturalism is at fault.

Fuck Grenfell and all the worthless niggers who lived there. You’re the second most cucked nation on earth no one gives a solitary fuck about anything that happens to you.

Kek.

also saw people complaining that nobody is funding starving Africans

>One of the most beautiful buildings in the history of mankind is burning.
VS
>help african population grow exponentially eventually laying claim to 99% of earth resources

No one cares about shitskins

Dang it must be the end. Based leaf.

Notre Dame wasn't owned by Jews with an insurance policy on the building.

Amen.

What's a Grenfell?

One happened in Europe. The other happened in the UK:

>Grenfell burns down. 72 dead.
>nothing of note from any wealthy philanthropists.
Mostly niggers and pakis, who gives a shit.

Attached: brit tower london fire.jpg (962x1199, 403K)

Why are there so many Mexicans

They just wanna build some ugly shit on top
Watch

Saved

Then we burn it down again

What would any of those niggers in Grenfell have done in their shitty meaningless lives that would come close to equaling one of the most sublime, revolutionary pieces of art and architecture ever built?

>A European cultural gem burns down
>People want to save it
vs
>A shitskin infested modernist ratnest burns down
>No one gives a fuck
See the difference, nigger?

Attached: zippo.webm (643x401, 1.25M)

a brutalist concrete block full of muzzies is not exactly a monument to Western Civilization.

So, yeah, who gives a shit?

Waaaaaah, my butt hurts. Fuck you kike.

Your argument is invalid because you’re making the assumption that human life has value.

FUCK OFF YOU BLEEDING HEART FAGGOTS?!

Seriously unless they're related to you directly WHO GIVES A SHIT?! Peopled died, blah, blah WHATEVER!

Yeah the U.K, you know the one with more "world heritage sites" than leafland.

>welfare housing burns down
>why wont the world demand it be rebuilt!

the government lied about what happened in that fire too.

>No deaths
Good
>72 dead
Even better

Attached: 800.jpg (800x533, 89K)

notre dame tu cosita

Attached: DAME.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

No one cares about social housing for invaders

>800 year old piece of European culture and history filled with countless objects of religious importance

>welfare housing that wasn't build to code and filled with government parasites and immigrants

Hmm I wonder why?

Attached: 1524695605773.jpg (1373x1920, 327K)

Grenfell was burned down by the stupidity of its African residents.

Attached: 1540437781511.jpg (639x960, 99K)

Something about Notre Dame:
brighteon.com/6027072643001
Why don't these videos embed?

Attached: image.png (1280x1467, 1.26M)

It's almost as if Notre Dame is the most visited monument in europe and Grenfell was just a soviet tier block filled with niggers and other undesirables, hell the fire at Grenfell must have saved millions of gibs when it roasted the roaches.

And some of them became good migrants.

I wonder if burning africans smell like BBQ Pork

>niggers set their free homes on fire
So what? Maybe they shouldn't be niggers and build fire pits in their kitchen. I only feel bad for the 2 Poles who got stuck in there, and all the White Britons who had to listen to kikes and wogs whine about it.

>When you see it

Attached: 1555422851263.webm (720x720, 2.49M)

They should burn a house like that every day in Europe.

top doesn't even exist in usa

Attached: el_chupacabra.png (423x330, 12K)

Umm

Attached: 220px-Salt_Lake_Temple,_Utah_-_Sept_2004-2.jpg (220x243, 18K)

its a 150 year old country.. try again muhammed.

fuck pakis
fuck kikes
most of all
fuck jannies

Attached: 3138E359-39FF-43EF-860A-68904CF1D189.jpg (553x813, 450K)

I'll gladly donate money for a second Grenfell.

Saint Brenton did nothing wrong

Attached: 1553116651371.jpg (599x717, 84K)

Grenfell but make it 1200ft tall and able to house 20000 people. Then lock the doors and let rhe sacrifice to the Wickerman begin.

The spire will be rebuilt as a

BIG BLACK COCK SPIRE

To stand over France so all may worship the BBC mmmmmmmmmmm wet thinking about it

Also construct it from Eucalyptus timber so it burns even hotter, faster

I know OP post is bait but it makes me want to fucking vomit that anyone could even think of comparing the two.

>kill catholicism
There you go!

U jelly that people prefer the existance of a landmark over a bunch of extremely important people that should have everlasting life because of some ideology that pretends that they are special and loved anyway whatever they do even if ita nothing and pretend nature isacolourfull beautiful thing withouth death and accidents.? Can you imagine that, people vote more for a bunch of stones and revive it than seeing your extrmeley important special friends life. Or wrll tehy are dead so idk what will 500mill will rsurect exceptanother collapsable flat eith no purpose in history. Whats the purpose of 500/600mill where will it go to? The victims are already dead now we only got people like relatives asking for money since for what. Instead oflearning lessons you seek a false retribution. Its poor architecture that killed them where would that millions of money suddenpy go to, you?

The destruction of Norte dame is more gut wrenching than 9/11 as far as the destruction of the skyline of Paris and the loss of irreplaceable art. It’s a part of the city. They won’t be able to rebuild it in the same way as it was hundreds of years ago. It just can’t be done.

Building codes, carcinogenic material laws, liberal architects, twitter trolls, politicians with terrible taste, all of these will contribute to a shittier version of Norte dame.

Sry for my typing. I hate the small phone keyboard and doing it all ovrr again

Grenfell lmfao, no one cares about a bunch of dead shitskins that will be forgotten about in the next week, even by the alive shitskin NPC's themselves too.

If brown people died it's always a good thing.

What's this?

Notre Dame burning discussed:
brighteon.com/6026980001001
>S

Attached: image.png (652x882, 1.32M)

The government did it to give the yellow vest the weekend off

Attached: Think about it.jpg (299x169, 12K)

Oh and lets bring in the existance of 2 ways of doing economics, because sure its relative to this accident and its funds.

You could afford a bigger one if the billionaires didn't have all the wealth

Billionaires are billionaires because of Frances low corporate tax

Wasn't Grenfell a terrorist hotbed?
I heard theories that a makeshift terrorist bomb went off that's why the fire happened

Looks like a Mullah

The asbestos lobbyist are the real terrorist of the planet .

looks like one of those mega blocks from judge dredd where the commies and druggies live.

Attached: 0742a19d4203fc938f0bc4351a532c65.jpg (1224x1280, 123K)

Someone post the cardboard Grenfell effigy getting burned, I can't save it legally

>public housing structure
>blame capitalism
What did he mean by this?

Attached: F17B3C4D-5003-47A5-B3FC-90FCC97B00CD.jpg (625x626, 31K)

Couldn't you find a smaller picture?

Attached: 1552587312799.jpg (900x1000, 344K)

Notre Dame matters more than some piece of shit public housing apartment that was slapped together with cheap materials and went lax on safety. I bet the developers of the apartment raked the British government over the coals in how much the building cost too.

If it is posted then your computer saves it automatically as a temporary file

Why is it illegal to own such an image?

'''rich''' I wonder how much influence they will have on the rebuilding

And if they really the important people and loved ones how do they not raise millions as well? Whats the difference? I mean they should have extemeley capable and succesfull people as well? Where is all of theirmillions? Isnt itjust pretentious that you blame it on a economic syst to go around the issue that nobody or nothing nor even themselves could care about them in great sums. Also that historic landmark costs several centuries of work by countrless of people with some that died during construction. Only dreams made that construction, unlike your flat that hosted people that pretentious acted as if they are reletable to anything but practiclly have nothing to gamble or boast with since the sorry shitty state they are in or the poverty amd chaos they represent. Inequallity? Its the finest equallity in promise vs reality. They do shit they get shit equall reasononing for evyone else, except that everyone else is doing better of a job maintaining their life. Next you will ask if someone can tow you in your wheelchair or give the answers to the upcomming tests.

>working class
>London

So nothing of value lost.