Jowforums conspiracy?

Can someone explain to me what jowforums is, and why it mirrors all the Jow Forums data while giving false names and setting it up as a forum?
Pic very much related

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-171314.png (720x1280, 148K)

You left your buddies picture on the screen. Anyways I've never heard of this shit before. How did you find this OP?

I was looking for a thread that mods deleted, and while duckduckgo haven't indexed nothing, google indexed a homepage of jowforums containing the exact name of a thread. And that was the only result.
So i started digging and it was pretty obvious Jow Forums lingo. Is this how hiroshimoot and google are making our profiles?

Haven't indexed anything*

>Is this how hiroshimoot and google are making our profiles?

That's what I'm wondering, that's exactly what this looks like. If this thread dies make another.

I'm going to work soon, so i doubt i will be able to.
For anyone interested i was looking for "U FINNA PAY FO DIS BABY WHITE BOY" thread because the negress looked like yosho, pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-230023.png (720x1280, 518K)

Bump

Thanks user. I guess thread will die, important thread at that, while bbc bait threads will continue to thrive.

Fucking nu/pol/ yanggang faggots

(((Jow)))

I won't forget this. Have a bump user.

That's alot of data someone is paying to host.

this is pretty fuqin weird my dude, def a direct mirror, check the /ptg/ thread on both sites to see for urself.

Jow has mirrored Jow Forums for a long time now, I actually forgot it even existed. No one back then really knew what it was either.

Yup. Can someone reply in 2 different threads and see if they assign you the same name? That would be pretty terrifying

I think i remember the talk about gookmoot mirroring shit, but i didn't know it was as public as this is

Hiro would scrape 2chan and do similar shit with that if I'm not mistaken.

This was loooong before gookmoot. I'm not saying it has nothing to do with him but Jow has been doing this for years. Some anons speculated Jow mirrored Jow Forums to fake site traffic for adbux, but was never really verified.

Theres TONS of sites that mirror Jow Forums with fake profiles.
On example is hollaforums

tell me about that guy OP
why does he wear the glasses?

He's a cool guy

Jews are cross-referencing image data (file name, size etc) to make a profile of individuals to later prosecute. When commenting on Jow Forums now, we must have the balls to not give a fuck and present the truth, despite being in danger of getting thrown in jail, at least for us in Europe. That being said, we can make the job for the Jews as hard as possible. routinely changing image file names etc.

i'll bump you

interested bump

Attached: 1555445755915.png (773x960, 939K)