I want a union with England. The East Coast is quintessentially European and we have been here from medieval times

I want a union with England. The East Coast is quintessentially European and we have been here from medieval times.

We are not Amerimutts like Cali and Texas

Attached: 1555512779749.png (828x732, 55K)

Thanks bro! Big love to you too.

faggots

gay

>EU flag

SOON

Attached: US-EU.png (1350x796, 32K)

Shhhhh now, I'll butter my thumb, you drop em and smile.

no thank you thats the side with shit weather, we already have that.

>England is the same as the UK
The Amerimutt displays his terrible lack of knowledge, again.

Fuck off to canada you damn redcoat.

Unfortunately a large group of puritans moved there and created that conceited personality type like Elizabitch Warren and Bernie Sanders. It is the best part of America architecturally but ruined by those neo-puritans that love living away from the problems they cause.

Fuck off meme mutt

Yeah we'd sooner join fucking Iceland than join the faggot massholes in anything. Get fucked you limey queer.

-maine

NEIN

Attached: bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (749x396, 47K)

>literally no better than the west coast
All coasties get the rope

NY(-nyc), VT, NH, MA alliance when?

ME****

>quintessentially European
more like quintessentially jewish

>Unfortunately a large group of puritans moved there and created that conceited personality type like Elizabitch Warren and Bernie Sanders.
Bernie Sanders is not one of the neo-Puritans in fact Warren isn't.
Sander's family came here in the 1920s.
He's barely American.

Never happen with jew York and mass in there at least until their refugees take over true new england nh/me/vt.

NH has had a flood of massholes in the south which has turned them blue so they're dying too, same thing happening in maine. We're fucked.

fpbp this thread brings me great joy.
Lots of history here in East Canada. Britannia rules the waves!

Thanks for the sentiment but we are different people now.

Kentucky here, we're one of the whitest states and we used to be part of Virginia. Can we join?

Not mutts? Maybe, but PA is being overrun with poos. I can't fucking take it man.

Making America British again is a very hard task, we would literally need to destroy the American identity. Americans are all brainwashed to think the founding "fathers" were gods, I dont know if that can be undone.

Attached: The British New World.jpg (1149x639, 91K)

If we go full on empire again, we would have to make it a goal to save all whites!

>210275711
It basically is!

>210276080
He is not British, most likely a sandniggar!

Attached: TheUnitedWhiteEmpire (Republic).jpg (3898x3898, 3.47M)

Kek, it cant, and they were. They permanently destroyed any notion of a monarchy, ergo fuck the queen and her whole fucking brood. Every american political dynasty runs out of steam very very quickly, but a monarchy that confiscates butter knives? Wew lad.

>I found myself in a carriage occupied by a very nice young American Officer. When I heard the Yank burbling about 'Feudalism' and its results on English class-distinctions and social behavior, I opened a broad-side. The poor boob had not, of course, the faintest notions about 'Feudalism', or history at all -- being a chemical engineer. But you can't knock 'Feudalism' out of an American's head, any more than the 'Oxford Accent'. He was impressed I think when I said that an Englishman's relations with porters, butlers, and tradesmen had as much connection with 'Feudalism' as skyscrapers had with Red Indian wigwams, or taking off one's hat to a lady has with modern methods of collecting Income Tax; but I am not sure he was convinced. I did however get a dim notion into his head that the 'Oxford Accent' (by which he politely told me he meant mine) was not 'forced' and 'put on', but a natural one learned in the nursery -- and was moreover not feudal or aristocratic but a very middle-class bourgeois invention. After I told him that his 'accent' sounded to me like English after being wiped over with a dirty sponge, and generally suggested (falsely) to an English observer that, together with American slouch, it indicated a slovenly and ill-disciplined people -- well, we got quite friendly. We had some bad coffee in the refreshment room at Snow Hill and parted.