Russell Brand has given his insight on Notre Dame

Russell Brand has given his insight on Notre Dame
>"We are forced to confront the idea that France as a country itself may not be permanent"

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrd9Q8COF5Y

Attached: Screenshot_43.png (704x663, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VHfHQwffOXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As he gets older, he looks much more like the Jew he is. Must be difficult not being able to pass anymore.

He's not a jew he's an anglo, faggot

I’ve confronted this idea many times, I dream about it frequently.

Listen, I want to see France burn as much as the next guy, but not like this.

Wtf

He's not wrong about anything tbqh

he is such a prick

you forgot your pic

Attached: Screenshot_44.png (142x148, 24K)

That's even worse.

Gee, I wonder why he grew that big Jewish beard.

pssht, a swede

Attached: 4.png (1064x678, 666K)

Couldn't finish it. This vapid twat isn't even annoying, he's a boring bullshit artist.

>France as a country itself may not be permanent
This statement is not incorrect. Did he say anything else? Won’t watch this idiot speak.

Since when do we give merit to the words of pop culture stars?

>I’ve got a good story about Morrissey. Check this out. I was in this really posh hotel and someone said, ‘Morrissey’s in this hotel’, and I was excited. I didn’t know him very well. And I got a phone call and it was like [He does a pitch-perfect impersonation of Moz’s lugubrious voice], ‘Hello, is that Russell Brand?’. And it was Morrissey of course. And I’d been running a bath – it was a really massive, stupid, luxurious bath, in the hotel room. But we were talking so I couldn’t say nothing, right? Thinking ‘Oh fuck, Morrissey is on the phone but I’ve left the bath running’. But eventually there’s a bit of a gap so I go, ‘Morrissey I’ve left the bath running, do you mind if I just go and turn it off?’ He goes, [adopts Moz voice] ‘Oh, don’t be ridiculous! They have a special vacuum cleaner at this hotel that sucks up water. It doesn’t even matter if it overflows.’ And I went, ‘Oh okay’. I stayed on the phone for ages and when I went to the bathroom, it had overflowed really badly. I phoned up reception and goes, ‘Can you bring up that special vacuum cleaner that hoovers up the water please?’. (Laughs) And they went, ‘WHAT? There ain’t no such thing as that’. I told Morrissey and he went [harrumphs] ‘Oh well’, and brushed it off. The whole bloody bathroom was flooded…Why wouldn’t you go, ‘ Alright just turn it off then come back’? It only would have took 20 seconds! He dismissed it out of hand.”

>mini dick Russel Brand

Because he has a Messiah complex and is a completely superficial narcissist who thinks a big beard will lend him credentials.

Was he created in a lab to be the quintessential pseudo intellectual? I've never heard someone say so much yet so little at the same time

Said something about how the world changed after 9/11 and how the world and everybody knows it's coming but even when it happens we are still surprised.

I don't know why everyone shits on him so much you take him too seriously

He's full of shit, Notre-Dame isn't a symbol of the state. It is culturally significant but not as a symbol of France as a nation either. He's a pseud, he always was.

The fuck he is

He is a kike

He could never pass

Nah he's an ISIS rape baby, neither of his parents look like him, he looks fucking half paki or something. This country sucks.

He’s still a star?

He could pass as AOC if he shaved, it looks like. Maybe covered up his chest hair a bit more.

He could expand this to the whole of Western Europe and still be right. Europe as we’ve known it will cease to exist in the decades to come at this rate.

What's the difference?

ok then everybody hates him sorry for making this thread

Never heard of her

Contempt is not the same as hatred, old chum.

lol he is an annoying nob head but you should never apologise.

>He's not a jew he's an anglo, faggot

ahahhahaha

WHAT'S THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE.
Anglos are jews, slimey, smarmey, snaggletooth faggot jews from the up north. You imbeciles gave them the Balfour. I hope Mechmed kills your mom today and rapes YOU.

>you can't win so stop resisting goyim

Attached: 1450700226714.gif (400x400, 1.71M)

an enlish man telling about France and not english demise how rich is that

I sometimes feel concern that you see the world through this lens.

Nobody cares about this unfunny nigger

That's not a shill thing to say at all.

Brand is a pedo tranny btw

when he talks he makes me want to rip out his tounge

Attached: 21331311.jpg (655x1024, 73K)

You can slap a turban on this microdickd degenerate and he'll look like a paki rapist lmao.

Post minibrand

German here. The genes of my ancestors in my bones unironically scream to me that he is a Jew.

i've annoyed a lot of people because i made this thread

Attached: gPttFtWV.png (240x240, 55K)

Post microruss

Im not even sure it qualifies as a dick.

Attached: RussellBrand013.jpg (797x1200, 128K)

>Won’t watch this idiot speak.
Me neither, but I bet he draws out a different conclusion from that correct statement.

damn

lol

true.

So what do you think Jow Forums cares that you annoy people? Look at the name of the board lad.

Anglos are not swarthy nor have Roman noses

No you didn't. I had no idea where he went or what he was up to these days until you made the thread. Look how many upboats you got out of it.

He got to keep all of it, so I'd have to call it more of a dick than mine regardless of size.

like taking candy from a baby

Attached: images.png (214x235, 6K)

The only way we survive as a race is by violently asserting our right to exist. Same as any other creature that walks the earth. Survival is honorable and anything that is required for survival is moral.

He's pretty smart, smarter than most of Jow Forums. The end is near. World War 3 is coming soon. Many will die! Sad!

Attached: 422e0b631bb603e85adad1f4ff581844.png (631x392, 156K)

isn't that the guy that was chumming it up with Jimmy Savile on his show?
youtu.be/VHfHQwffOXU
making vague jokes about being aware of Jimmy's crimes. I certainly wouldn't let him anywhere near my kids.

Attached: 256b0797e97546278cdac6dade5198b5.jpg (600x450, 42K)

Attached: midnight.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

Attached: nwo.jpg (640x353, 36K)

Attached: liberation.jpg (478x480, 15K)

It sound like he wants Muslims to win

>we
kek

Attached: 1523734000460s.jpg (200x192, 5K)

Looks like the trap/sissy stuff you see on r9k.
Does he have a discord?

t here is the huge clitoris

Well, he's definitely neither Jew nor Muslim.

Russell Brand ... that's another one for the filter.

what makes you goyisha shits think you have the right to permanent nations? your nations are idols. Or to preserve your stuffy white male "cultural monuments"? there is no such thing as french culture or european culture and there never was so you have no real cultural monuments, just monuments of oppression, imperialism and anti-semitism. Europe is islamic now, get used to it.

You spend a lot of time on r9k, huh?

Attached: germannigger.jpg (270x300, 58K)

"mr. celebrity is never wrong huehuehuehue"

in the video

who?

I love this guy because hes fucking stupid but genuine. Like I really think hed probably give you the shirt off his back in the middle of a snow storm when you already have a shirt. Very self destructive.

Based kike. Hurry up and start WW3.

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 20K)

How can I grow a beard like his?

Attached: nxU9vZq.jpg (960x1051, 262K)

He's probably descended from Silures who were a tribe in South East Wales.

>the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts - Tacitus

maybe he's a grower not a shower. some dicks like that can get 7+ inches when hard

You probably can’t if you have to ask. It’s all genetics. You can try upping your testosterone levels if you’re low test, but it may not do anything.

Keep it trimmed down until it gets full enough to let it get longer. Or get clever about it and grow it in pieces starting with where it doesn't look like shit. And then eventually you can connect it into a full beard.

It might be another 5 or 10 years before you can grow a decent beard. Don't worry about it.

>And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that France as a country itself may be permanent

>some dicks like that can get 7+ inches when hard

these types of comments can only come from two flags, heebs and mutts.

Hot damn what a faggot...

Attached: you.png (430x441, 86K)

When a country enters the permanent riots stage it's a sure sign that they are about to stop continuing in the same direction.

Have swarthy iberian blood and good beard genetics.

I don't like him, but he is making tons of sense.

Exfoliate, get enough sun (but not too much), have a healthy diet rich in zinc and magnesium, stop masturbating every day (no fap is hard, once a week is optimal), try to get into the dating scene (beard grows faster when men are anticipating sex) and use a dermaroller to fill up the bald spots.
All my older brothers and my father have great beards, but they didn't start having a full beard until they were like 28. Mine, on the other had is growing much faster because of this.

>>"We are forced to confront the idea that France as a country itself may not be permanent"
and how is he wrong when france is run by hooknoses flooding their country with trash? THe french people are weak and have no power like most western countries.

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 58K)

based & bongpilled
>but then, neither is nu-pakistan

Some of the comments are pretty based.

He's not wrong but it's popular to hate him

>im 100% anglo, this post offends me

>im also muslim convert so I kinda am down with it.

Not sure how this post makes me feel

He is a brainlet if he think french will fall. Just wait till they feel actually threatened, the chimp out and the purge of non eurpoeans will be absolutely glorious.

Attached: F.jpg (1080x676, 469K)

Pic related is Russel Brand.

Attached: RetardWojak15.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>the face of a neolithic briton

meth is a heluva drug

Why does this guy always look like he's in perpetual need of a shower?

hes such a dumbass. hes riding this new age spiritual bs, thinking he's the next dali lama.
>DUDE DMT, ANARCHY, WORKING CLASS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

aaaaaaahaha he has one of those bitch trashtoos under his arm

Attached: 1550117237141.jpg (441x302, 12K)

I can't help but feel like Russell Brand is trying his hardest not to swallow the red pill.

I got a similar feeling some years back when Max Keiser had him on his show a few times. It's like he's almost on the verge of putting 2+2 together but it never seems to add up the right way.

because he is

because he does

Don't waste thoughts on that Illuminati nigger

Attached: prayingmantis.webm (700x394, 2.94M)

because he be

What a dumb fuck. This is what happens when you make someone that should be homeless a celebrity and act like their opinion matters.

top kek, and very true