This is how smart Fox News is

foxnews.com/science/when-you-die-you-know-youre-dead-because-your-brain-keeps-working-scientist-claims

Attached: 20190417_094002.png (1536x2048, 797K)

Unaware that death means brain death? Amazing.

So like, do you think your neurons just stop the second you die in every case? This has been known for a long time.

>This is how smart Fox News is

How smart is OP? The is a Sun article

Attached: 1550899907544.jpg (306x306, 23K)

when you sleep you know youre asleep becuase your brain keeps working

Exactly
>the S*n

No you leave your body to go to heaven if you have been a good goy.

Sometimes your brain stays working because you are unsure if you want to go back.

>Because pain

Based

I nearly died after going into a coma a few years ago. I didn't feel shit which is what I hope occurs after we die.

>your brain doesn't instantly shut off when the heart stops
How is that claim wrong? They don't claim you would stay conscious for even 5 seconds, they just say you stay conscious after your heart has stopped.

People die when they are killed

Then you did not die

What a fucking crock of shit, if the heart stops beating your brain may stay alive a while but you are NOT conscious. I've been choked unconscious 4 or 5 times in BJJ alone and I can tell you that 20 seconds without blood flow to the brain and you are OUT.

WHAT!?!?!

Attached: 1547246317457.png (300x300, 112K)

>oxygen depriving your brain for any reason
>more than once
Enjoy your brain damage. The brain is finicky as all hell when it comes to that.

>BJJ
Blowjob juggling?

Okay Alex calm down

>he doesnt know

Attached: 1555320000637.png (1222x3222, 924K)

Your spirit doesn’t leave your body until after your dead so, yeah, I agree with the sentiment

I want to die like a Jew should and be turned into ash when the time's up

>1 post by this ID
>Stupid conservatives
>Misrepresented article
Fuckoff CNN

Attached: 80D43B33-2F0F-4768-BDCC-422ABD5586C6.jpg (768x348, 57K)

What a retarded picture. Who is on ehich side? Are the univerisities punching the npc? What do those study results even mean?