Proliferate whiteness with their very existence ugh

Library collections continue to promote and proliferate whiteness with their very existence and the fact that they are physically taking up space in our libraries.

Attached: fewewd.png (895x614, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LibraryJournal/status/1118232615847329802
aprilhathcock.wordpress.com/2019/04/08/librarianship-as-plantation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Information is racist because prioritizing reason and practicality over feelings is unironically white supremacy.

>be niggers
>accomplish nothing
>asspained that whites accomplished so much greatness
>REEEEEE
>your success is racist and hurtful
>burn your books

And they call us nazis

westernized asian women are cancer

I do a voodoo yoga incense festival with my chicken bone tarot cards to cleanse myself after reading white supremacyst neonazi bullshit like letters on paper an stuff

Jesus Christ.

If you or anyone you knows has access to a library, get the good stuff out now. Lock it away where no one but you and a trusted few knows. Do it fast before these unhinged retards start destroying it all to make room on the shelves for titles such as: “How to tuck: A trans guide to being who you are” and “Why all whites are Hitler.”

this is why I collect books
you never know
and physical copies can't be altered like digital copies
they have to destroy physical copies to alter the history

Are you telling people to steal from the library

Attached: 45787994.jpg (500x437, 34K)

Normies, please wake up

Attached: 1507485223482s.jpg (243x250, 5K)

So, we'll just start
a. lynching people because of their skin color
b. attacking and denying history because of the skin color of the participants involved
c. burning books because of the skin color of the characters and authors
d. banning people from political, social and organizational participation because of skin color

But, because that color is white, we aren't hateful racist bigots. No, that's justice.

FUCKING
CLOWN
WORLD
HOOOOOOONNNKKKK

Attached: 1553722334906.png (960x718, 896K)

Books are racist because it requires intellectual effort to read one and understand the content. White man's tricks. Knowledge and preserving knowledge are high on every white supremacist's list, and this should give us serious pause. We must have a real conversation about ways to hinder this evil. We could learn from African oral cultures and abandon the written word altogether to promote equality and diversity. We must do away with the toxic idea that education and culturedness require reading. It is a basic human right to be accepted as educated and cultured. Who is anyone to judge another person's intellect and culturedness? This kind of judgementality is the result of white supremacism that seeks to silence the voices of people of color.

Attached: 2019-04-17_p254.jpg (609x584, 72K)

This is the tweet:
twitter.com/LibraryJournal/status/1118232615847329802

Attached: jamar.jpg (485x585, 34K)

>destroy the books
>stop teaching people how to read

got a news flash its going to be way easier then you think, if the government didnt mandate it 30% of the population would be illiterate in 10 years.

Academia now is such a fucking meme.
We need to return to Boethian principles of true liberal arts

Ok, this one is a Chinese subversive agent/agitator.
I mean, an actual one on Winnie the Pooh payroll, not the usual leftist subversive agent.

Attached: 1490477702000.png (335x402, 145K)

>and they call us nazis
Compliments wont get them anywhere

>Academia now is such a fucking meme.
worse it is a PLANTATION!!!!
aprilhathcock.wordpress.com/2019/04/08/librarianship-as-plantation/

Is this how the world ends? People deny basic fundamental knowledge because white man came up with it

It does seem to draw in enough lunatics to send other people running in the other direction.

Attached: 2019-04-17_p255.jpg (605x335, 50K)

This is all white liberals though.

They're literally going reverse nazi trying to destroy anything white. We're not too far off from books and the Mona Lisa being tossed in the fire.

It's actually real.

I don't think that will happen until intersectionalism affects enough whites. Hopefully, it wont take too much longer.

It's a china woman. They breed a lot of SJWs for some reason.

Fahrenheit 451 features a secret society of men who each take to memorizing every word of an entire book so it can be preserved even after the books are burned.

The same 30% that commits 50% of the crime?

Is that real? Why would a library hate itself??

We really aren’t, a couple days ago it was Notre Dame, next will be the Louvre

We should start burning white people lol that'd be funny

Only those from Hongkong and Taiwan. No SJW from communist China.