AOC eternally btfo

STOP, STOP, SHE'S ALREADY DEAD!

On second thought, keep going.

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-105332~2.png (1080x1283, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
youtube.com/watch?v=yt17qDJbdIY
youtube.com/watch?v=vhmAEdNnBtM
youtube.com/watch?v=29f_4l2m4Es
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzr14iVZ8sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>democrats in disarray
>trump pours gasoline on it.
>trump wins 2020

Attached: screenshot_4586.jpg (780x505, 338K)

That's actually pretty savage. CAT FIGHT!

>Nancy Pelosi is now one of the main defenses against progressive insanity

wtf is going on. What next Fienstien protecting gun owners?

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Feinstein only cares about copyright for Hollywood, everything else is expendable

Lmao of course pelosi and the bought establishment dems are anti aoc, just like republicans, aoc is one of the few people who can save america

>aoc is one of the few people who can save america

Attached: keks.jpg (540x509, 59K)

She's going all in because she's not staying around too much longer. She agreed to term limits for dem leadership in the house in order to get elected speaker again and her limits are retroactive, meaning that this 2 year term is her third and final unless she can get 2/3rds support for a special 4th term. She has nothing to lose and is wrapping up her career in the house so she's shielding for Schumer right now.

in fairness, the same could be said of Pelosi's district

I think she did say the same thing about her district.

one of the few people on soros' payroll.
ftfy

Attached: aex49nRL_700w_0.jpg (688x456, 42K)

2 idiots, they better remember:
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

she always cares deeply about advancing the interests of the Chinese Communist Party ( the impending owners of Hollywood)

Age of Consent?

I don't think a Portuguese marrano with old timey tobacco money pretending to be a bartender is going to save America.

A wetback save America. KYS.

Is AOC still taking down names?

Attached: d1e13adc79aa1a16d01087cf36ac90eaee6d6ff5.png (568x335, 147K)

AOC just lost a lot of minority their amazon job that paid 15+ an hour.

Amazon warehouse jobs pay $15+ and they will even hire flamboyant tranny faggots to stack pallets.

AOC made those jobs go away.

Shes trying to stop them from burning down the house. They are on the inside now and the only place for their knives is her back. Its in her self interest to fuck them up at the earliest opportunity.

that was a comment on the district, not AOC

>Glass of water comment
youtube.com/watch?v=yt17qDJbdIY

Attached: KeK.gif (500x500, 1.21M)

Democrats 2020

Attached: meme 6.jpg (500x756, 67K)

No they aren't retard. Stop watching Alex Jones he's lying to you and covering up for the Jews.

Based as fuck Pelosi. Someone post her photos from 70s. She used to be hot as fuck.

What a time to be alive

Updated

Attached: 2ytyju.jpg (500x767, 65K)

She's the safety rope keeping the democratic party from falling off the cliff, so of course there will be tension
this

No she didn't. You actually made me go look for that. That was soooooooooo dissapointing. Nancy Pelosi sucked. FU faggot.

Attached: fd272531ce2acf36983be36ee1bfc8ca.jpg (700x993, 162K)

god damn it op, i wanted to believe it. that would be funny as fuck. but of course, op is a lying faggot.

That's a damned good burn. I'm legitimately impressed. Is she going to stop giving a fuck and go full Olenna Tyrell?

I was wrong she already hit the wall in 70s. Go look up her 60s photos when she was 20 or something.

I fucking hate spics.
I really fucking hate these brown subhuman goblin spics

minimum wage is $15 an hour where it was going to go, so the minium wage at that warehouse would have probably been around $20 an hour. Plus another 20-30k a year in benefits.

Based Nancy

They are both a tall glass of something. Not water, though.

i'd put my D next to AOC

Did she get a titjob at some point? Those aren't the DDementia milkers I'm used to seeing.

Attached: 1555516577026.png (1080x1283, 519K)

hahahaha, deluded

Correct, the DD's are new, they weren't there 30 years ago.

Attached: 5130db8369bedd2c47000069-750-563.jpg (750x563, 97K)

they're HUGE now.

Attached: PS2A7CVIOEI6PBIOFPORENV6LU.jpg (1484x1006, 146K)

Goddammit! You made me do it again! No bro. She sucks. She always sucked.

Attached: 513135b7eab8ea434800000f-750-564.jpg (750x564, 39K)

massive.

Attached: new-york-ny-usa-5th-june-2017-nancy-pelosi-d-ca-us-congresswoman-and-J95X78.jpg (848x1390, 139K)

>Fake news lying about shit once again
Here is what she actually said:
"When we won this election, it wasn't in districts like mine or Alexandria's"
"Those are districts that are solidly Democratic -- this glass of whatever would win with a D next to its name in those districts," said the Speaker after picking up a glass off a coffee table.

I still remember several years ago when Cindy Sheehan ran against her in the Dem primary because she thought Pelosi wasn’t liberal enough for SF.

memetic milkers confirmed

hahah damn wow RIP AOC

>Daily Fail
Stop shilling this neoliberal kike Pelosi

Lol check her out back in the 50s she's much hotter then

i like nancy now.

ITT: Democrat establishment shills rubbing their little cut penises

kek

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-15-06-39.png (1080x1920, 807K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vhmAEdNnBtM

Attached: alex.gif (299x540, 1.34M)

mommy

Pot calls kettle black. A piece of shit with a D next to it got elected in Pelosi's district.

Jow Forums should be now supporting AOC to sow discord between the DNC, but Trump shills are too braindead to realy play 4D chess IRL, it's just a coping mechanism.

Attached: 1539500697962.png (416x435, 190K)

looks like jackie without a fucked up face

Attached: .jpg (720x544, 34K)

>Its Le clownworld guyz!!! Sooo crazy!!! :D

They're on the same fucking side you retard

Attached: q5OL30E (1).jpg (600x315, 16K)

That's not even a diss. The Bronx, or anywhere in NYC, is never voting republican. She's just pointing out what should be the obvious.

Then how did she become the candidate? Was the previous candidate such fucking shit they lost to AOC for the spot before election?

i guess all the alcohol goes right to her milkers

True.

NYC is so far left that the previous guy she beat was too centrist for them.

The previous Congressman was Joe Crowley, and he found himself representing a district that's 18% white and 49% Hispanic.

There were no policy differences between him and Cortez but she threw him out on his ass on a platform of "YOU'RE A FUCKING (((WHITE))) MALE"

Attached: CwvAhSLj.jpg (512x512, 44K)

Id skull fuck those doe eyes

I'll just say regardless of them eating their own, never get overconfident and complacent like the Dems did with Hillary.

>Chinese Communist Party ( the impending owners of Hollywood)
LMAO AJ got you on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=29f_4l2m4Es
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzr14iVZ8sk

>I still have better tits than you beaner whore - love Nancy
kek

Attached: 1540569938113.jpg (960x960, 90K)

it wasn't going to be a warehouse, most of those jobs it would have created would have been high skilled engineering/data driven positions that a new yorker off the street couldn't do

It's just an illustration of how much farther left the world has shifted. That's the marvels of progressivism, you'll wish back the old leftists soon. If we don't stop this, you'll see AOC getting attacked for being too conservative and basically a nazi.

>A glass of D

Attached: 1534212465043.jpg (576x702, 65K)

I see you’re still butthurt over cinco de mayo, you stinky frog.

checked and kek'd

Attached: BAS_203.png (597x577, 161K)

Absolutely this. Dems thought Hildog was a shoe in.

Nice bait faggot

Ok sweetie

I know a old Cuban saying that goes “smart Puerto Rican’s don’t exist”. The more AOC talks the more that saying makes sense.

Still butthurt about Cinco de Mayo?

Attached: 3F7FE844-5D53-45B4-93C7-9A1823760AD3.jpg (780x780, 62K)

>she always cares deeply about advancing the interests of the Chinese Communist Party ( the impending owners of Hollywood)
you faggots act coy, but this nigger knows what's up. chinese spend money. jews love money. white people have morals. chinese people dont give a fuck

God this is beautiful, I love it when the liberals and Communists fight in the front yard

can someone explain why a geriatric whos face is literally starting to slide off her skull would even need big fake tits?

Attached: aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.jpg (160x144, 8K)

Mom drank too many martinis alone by the pool

Based skeletor

Any response from AOC on this matter? Did she retort?

>25 thousand amazon jobs lost due to AOC
>hur durr they would have all been engineers
Maybe you're so dumb you think a person who stacks boxes in a warehouse is an engineer? It clearly was going to be majority low-skill labor positions.

>Any response from AOC on this matter? Did she retort?
AOC vigorously clapped back at Pelosi. Like in her face.

Not bad kek

nobody can save corporate america
you're fucked!
you'll be wage slaves forever.

she's literally and unironically right

Pelosi is evil incarnate but no one said the devil can't have a sense of humor.

Well, Nancy, you are a WHITE FEMALE

>"BECAUSE THOSE DUMB NIGGERS WILL VOTE FOR ANY DEMOCRAT"
holy shit nancy didn't know you had it in you

Please lord Kek, can we get leftists vs Corp Dems fighting each other in gladiatorial combat? I will gladly pay to see that.

After the zionists lose control of their cattle, they'll back the neo bolsheviks to purge all the white people