Nothing to see here goyim

Nothing to see here goyim

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6928937/Michelle-Obama-Paris-cruise-Notre-Dame-caught-fire.html

archive.is/1BtAk

Attached: Notre Dame Michael Obama coincidence.jpg (994x644, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6928937/Michelle-Obama-Paris-cruise-Notre-Dame-caught-fire.html
archive.
me.me/i/is-this-necklace-michaels-way-of-letting-the-world-know-2da1f12b0e1c44089d7b386a5bb71841
youtu.be/2ht3XGhlfYs
becomingmichelleobama.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6P40_kd-mS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>PICTURED: Moment Michelle Obama's idyllic Parisian river cruise turns sour as the former First Lady and other revelers realize Notre Dame is on fire

pure coincidence goyim

Attached: 12355076-6928937-Mrs_Obama_was_pictured_laughing_with_other_guests-a-23_1555440231623.jpg (470x696, 54K)

What's the chance of her being in Paris on a cruise wearing a "Burning" necklace just at the same time Notre Dame was on fire?

They are rubbing it in our faces.

Look at this fucking article

Attached: Notre Dame Michael Obama coincidence 2.jpg (539x530, 35K)

>Podesta is in New Zealand
>live-streamed Mosque shooting happens

>Michael Obama is in Paris
>wearing a fucking BURNING necklace
>Notre Dame on fire at the same time

Attached: 12355074-6928937-Mrs_Obama_was_pictured_smiling_and_sipping_wine_as_she_mingled_w-a-25_1555440231672 (470x696, 52K)

bump

it's sliding hard

article has been up 20 hours and Jow Forums hasn't picked it up yet

Attached: 12355104-6928937-Mrs_Obama_had_a_concerned_look_etched_across_her_face_as_she_loo-a-28_1555440231694 (470x688, 69K)

the same reason why whenever someone murders someone they wear necklaces that say "murderer" or whenever someone does a rape they make sure to put on their "Raping" necklace.

Attached: asuka thumbs down.gif (480x270, 1.03M)

yeah sure it's all a coincidence

THEY ARE RUBBING IT IN OUR FUCKING FACES

Attached: glow.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>imagine being this obsessed

Yes

Attached: 12453588-large.jpg (380x448, 37K)

Shehe's a shady bitch but I'm not convinced that necklace says "burning"

Bamp

how the fuck can you be so sure that says burning? take your meds

I think Michelle is rubbing something else in your face

bump

Man, it sure is a nice day for a nap. Don't you feel like taking a quick nap? Spring is the best time to nap, don't you agree? I'm so tired right now.

How come Michael and Barry are never together anymore? It’s like the whole marriage thing was a sham.

Nice necklace, I’m sure it’s a coincidence. I mean I see people all the time wearing necklaces like that.

bump it all you want won’t change the fact that this is a schizo thread. you can’t tell any fucking letter besides B

Tbh it looks like it says 'bunny' to me.
I can convince myself to see 'burning' but looking normally it appears to say 'bunny'.

Attached: jidf2.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

looks like "beaming" to me

That says Bunny you silly cunt

Attached: glowinthedark copy.jpg (288x288, 29K)

>take your meds
>won’t change the fact that this is a schizo thread
Kike spotted.

Attached: 1552665821907.jpg (685x842, 72K)

Doesnt it say bunny

Her BBC right ?

Attached: BD32DE6C-A6F3-471D-A08C-0A412D4B58A4.jpg (600x325, 61K)

Thats definitely a Y at the end. Maybe she lit some rabbits on fire and sent them to that church?

Attached: gabe.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

I thought so too, but bunny is to short a word. Look again, closely. I do think it says Burning.

rent free

It doesn't unless U's now are shaped like W"s

Okay so let's say you're correct and this is a wink/nod to their wrongdoings; what would be the purpose? It's gonna get fixed. Nobody died. If anything it'll generate some day-laborer jobs.

What’s your point? What you gonna do besides cry on a Chinese monster hunter forum? Move on stupid goyim

Hmm definite -ing at the end, and probable -rn- in the middle. Checks out

>Okay so let's say you're correct
I'm correct about you being a kike. Your pilpul post just confirmed it.
kys nosenigger

bump for truth

my thoughts exactly. Zoom in on it.

trump was in minnesota, burnsville.

Looks to me like it starts with Beis
Mean anything?

jesus guys. very disappointed. it says 'becoming' and if you google it you'll see what it's about. some book or something she's working on. big dummies

I too thought it said 'Bunny'. That last letter is a 'y' not a 'g' whatever it says.
It's a 'y'.
Even before reading these posts I thought it said Bunny.

Attached: 1522137864254.jpg (800x510, 84K)

fucking gay I just read the article and it even talks about the 'becoming' memoir or whatever right there in it. god damn you guys just don't have any energy anymore

Attached: these fucking pedo satan worshipping kikes.png (837x437, 782K)

you're right

Attached: Ds9kqXjX4AAtHH2.jpg (750x746, 56K)

>Becoming
>The title of her book

Attached: BigMike.jpg (1684x2560, 486K)

so it was the global kike pedo/tranny cult?

Yes, its becoming.
Becoming Michelle is his slogan.

What was he before? Michael.

>>
archive. today/jwHL7

>"Wealthy Americans will pay for renovations..."

Confirmed.
/thread

Attached: 1339037640043.gif (355x252, 9K)

OP confirmed to be a retard

Attached: Capture.png (501x258, 137K)

yikes

>Michelle Obama on becoming a tranny

ok I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Could have sword it said Burning, especially in this pic

>her

Attached: burning.jpg (1684x1681, 805K)

Becoming what tho?

i'd say it says 'becoming', although i have no idea why would anyone wear a necklace saying that

Maybe it says BRAAAAAAAAAP.

Attached: 1543367124089.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Becoming michelle obongo, a tranny, a female. Becoming a female.

i thought it said bernie

looks both like "Becoming" and Burning" depending on the font of the R used

for plausible deniability I guess

who cares, she has dick btw

Mossad?

No. No way this is Bec...
It Beis something

Attached: 5999432279.jpg (261x156, 18K)

i normally dont reply to memeflag most of you are shill, mossad, or bots

braaaaaaap is the only correct answer

it either says burning or bunnnnny

Jow Forums hates real truth...choatic evil is why most of them live life. you are looking the devil in the eyes posting real truth he comes the dogpiling

GODDAMN IT!!!!! I knew that filthy NIGGER had to be involved somehow!!!!

Attached: 1555292698373.jpg (474x485, 50K)

Holy shit

Why would the former first 'lady' of the US whose only job is selling feminism wear a necklace that says bunny? Isn't that for strippers

MICHAEL OBAMA is SMILING!!!
This is the best picture they could find of a MICHAEL Obama with a concerned look on her face? LAMO!!!!
>muslim confirmed
check it.

Attached: Michael Obama Smiling.png (794x620, 916K)

oh so this is what all the generation hate threads are sliding

Attached: hmm.jpg (200x211, 6K)

You are not (((allowed))) to see that her necklace says "BURNING" when she was only a matter of feet from the burning Notre Damme cathedral.

Attached: 1551159577688s.jpg (125x85, 3K)

The necklace says "Becoming". Her new book that ill never read. Wether or not its not a dual perceptive text to stoke egotistical globalist evil sentiments is.. kind of a stretch and does not warrant a thread.
Avoid - False, Possible Discredit Shill, Not objectively derived.

it says 'becoming'
/thread

Attached: 1554412907894.gif (348x366, 24K)

Its ok, the 33rd degree burn from the masonic kings ritual will see to it that weaverville temple and hollywood burn in nuclear hellfire. Its a fair exchange.
> inb4 source
Thats why they call it faith sonny. Its bad karma to let others build holy places in your land then allow them to abuse your charity and hospitality for weakness.

France was always where they planned for the deus ex revolution took place. Hells kitchen hobos are too broken and clinton castle pedos were just staging grounds for an invisible war of Northwest secession using spiritual symbolism beyond the curtain.

Thats why jfk warned you all like a good catholic boy before getting blackjacked by an ace so that the nasa deception that won the cold war could go on with golden tickets and silver screen inflation of an alien eyed cgi obfuscation of smoke and mirrors. The house of cards is not just falling, its burning down and they have a replacement deck of nwo pawns and clown cronies just waiting to get promoted into queens and bishops of the dragon whores show. The plot always stays the same. In the land of the blind, the one eyed raven is king. In the land of bastards, the tyrant frees himself by enslaving his people.

That is one dangerous tranny. Holy shit.

Bumming?

so you need to be a shizo to be confused what a cursive word is? arent you confused about what it says? fuck off shizo

>inb4 murimutt cant read cursive
It spells burning. The gall of these people.

Her brand is called “Becoming.”

Which is what the necklace says.0

Becoming.

Don't forget things like "Embezzling" and "Laundering." White collars need to represent too.

That’s pretty scribbled looking... B & y are visible

Ya seething

YOU FUCKING PARANOID RETARDS WITH YOUR LQ PICS.

Attached: michelle-obama1.jpg (2363x3150, 1.34M)

It could just be a coincide, especially if she has been pictured wearing that necklace before.

this. kek threads like these make pol look like dumb schizos

Always is. Same greedy syndicate that makes money off altar boys that get sodomized and abducted in childhood for ritual theatre.

this is LITERALLY the Muslim Brotherhood performing a black twitter meme complete with champagne sipping anti white negress

yeah, it says burningnny, so what

It’s becoming

me.me/i/is-this-necklace-michaels-way-of-letting-the-world-know-2da1f12b0e1c44089d7b386a5bb71841

youtu.be/2ht3XGhlfYs
I'm becoming more
Than a man. More than you ever were. Driven and burning
To rise beyond Jesus.

I'm born again with snakes eyes
Becoming Godsize

Attached: mmmm.jpg (250x187, 4K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17 #meredithkoop hashtag on Twitter.png (588x668, 490K)

Attached: kdgr25wco5n21.jpg (912x600, 326K)

Probably has something to do with this —>. becomingmichelleobama.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=6P40_kd-mS8