Why were people so happy in the 90s?

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

Why were people so happy in the 90s?

Attached: 2736462649.jpg (80 KB, 768x523)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8hT3oDDf6c
youtube.com/watch?v=1r-bWx3WZfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O6lXpk0vkEU
youtube.com/watch?v=gMEB4HNNZ2I
youtube.com/watch?v=0F0CAEoF4XM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke68nKTWhfM
youtube.com/watch?v=zzFL9nur_60
youtube.com/watch?v=H_vQt_v8Jmw
youtube.com/watch?v=EPcp_M8_eZY
youtube.com/watch?v=-xQQzi0IdLY
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=vabnZ9-ex7o
youtube.com/watch?v=8hhu-OyHqZM&list=PLsxYvYZcH5eW2Y7GPoBPJDLqp_uD5JIaq
youtube.com/watch?v=siuT7NP0grU
youtube.com/watch?v=dRBP1rpE5y8
youtube.com/watch?v=j1Ck42-_btY
youtube.com/watch?v=LQOI_0LGrDI
youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
youtube.com/watch?v=V6QhAZckY8w

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

easy money. .com frenzy made everyone either rich or easily employed.

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

xtc

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

most still trusted the MSM

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

the world was still white

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

No social media
No internet
No smartphone
Less consumerism
Less propaganda

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

cheap cocaine

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Internet still wasnt at the fingtips 24/7 of the lowest denominator

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

Because social media makes people FOMO and more aware of what others have.

Furthermore it makes women want only the top men, which leaves scores of men lonely and alone.

Lastly, in the 90s people graduated university and got a good corporate job with the chance to actually climb the corporate ladder. Impossible nowadays.

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

Less Jew influence

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

Wages still high. Low unemployment. No social media. No rampant kebab attacks.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

Neofeminism and SJW culture was still fringe and hadn’t hit the mainstream yet. Emergence of the internet rapidly improved quality of life, and economic growth was stable, unemployment was low, and the world was relatively peaceful.

Attached: 0D348589-4397-41DD-930E-B17DF8CB7F03.jpg (58 KB, 540x960)

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

This.
Communism was over. Economy was picking up. Mexican food was still ethnic, not every third restaurant. Muslims were some people way over there.

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

90s were a happy time

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

Manufacturing was really being perfected, has was cheap, there was no internet and nobody really cared about destruction of the environment. Communities were still relatively homogeneous and people were free to practice Christianity without fear of being called a hateful bigot. Communities still functioned in general because of the sense of identity. The internet and the rise of the nanny state ruined everything.

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

This. The kikes just started pushing niggers on mtv but it wasn't as blatant as it is today. Social Media just amplified the retardation to levels that shouldn't be possible around 2006. The 2012 Kony bullshit was another milestone.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

nobody really cared about destruction of the environment
Fuck off. There is a difference between spouting hippie shit and not fucking living like an subhuman throwing plastic trash in the forest.

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

internet without social media
mobile phones without internet
street drugs without fentanyl

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

They weren't the most popular music was dark and depressing
youtube.com/watch?v=f8hT3oDDf6c

Charles King
Charles King

less consumerism

you were a child in the 90s, weren't you

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

less internet

Aaron White
Aaron White

Because the US was still overwhelmingly white and so was Europe, therefore, the jews, owners of 99% of the media worldwide, ordered their media to reflect how happy and cool they were.

If you are pandering to low IQ, ugly, depressed and shit tier people, you get products like The Last Jedi.

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

probably because of Ace Of Base

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

Attached: nigguhnigguh.jpg (659 KB, 1582x1627)

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Because the US was still overwhelmingly white
Absolute nonsense. The USA in the 90s was just as brown as it is today.

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

Bcs the 90s were lit.

Camden James
Camden James

This. Ecstacy was plentiful and cheap.
Good times.

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

This is clearly the reason.

Daniel James
Daniel James

because they had 4 white women and 1 black.
now they have 4 black women and 1 latino jew.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

guys, i was a teen in the 90's and it was almost as bad as now. at least in any larger metro area in the USA. a lot of zoomers have a false sense of history where they think all this degeneracy just came out of nowhere.

here's an example. when i was in high school in the mid 90's, there was a trend of boys wearing nail polish. it was some kind of goth look, a lot of nu metal bands did shit like that. so did boys in my high school.

you would have to go back to the early 1960's to see a society that was not ultra-pozzed.

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

90s enjoyed the absolute destruction of Marxism after the fall of the Soviet Union. It took a generation for Marxist ideas to begin to reinfect and ruin society.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

No, you still had white leads everywhere in the media. That alone tells you most of the US was white.

Have you ever seen amateur video from the US taken in the mid 90s? Commercials?

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

not as brown as today, but still far browner than any european county is now.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

no sjws or 9-11 to use to false flag everyone into doing things they dont want to do

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

We weren't.
There was grunge, a proto-SJW bullshit

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

Communism was over.
Is this a reason to be happy? This was the beggining of the fall. Now the state/companies don't need to pretend to care about workers.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Technology was pure optimism.

James Williams
James Williams

Middle America also got buttfucked by NAFTA. My dad lot his job.

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

I spend 3 summers in the 90s in the USA and it was a "multi-kulti" country in my eyes. I loved that about the USA. Noone cared about race. Now everyone obsesses about it.

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

No social media. Now everyone knows how big of a faggot your neighbor is, and it's destroying social interaction.

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

I love 80s and 90s (most of the 90s) media. Cartoons had heroic characters. Women were actually attractive in movies and tv shows.
Men were men, women were women.

I guess (((they))) feel they are in power because US and european goys sold most of their companies to them in the 2000s, thats why they are so bold now.

I always felt there was some shit behind the curtains when rap started to get promoted overwhelmingly through MTV and music stations. Whites still have rock, pop and punk bands but that wasn't as promoted as black's "music".

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

Because the subversion wasn't as extreme. It was a time where people can joke and not worry about being called a racist or Nazi. No social justice warrior type. It was a time to be tough but also to have fun. I miss it. I'm an older millennial at 34. We really hit a wall with Obama. Once Obama got in the leftists figured they won the culture war and things got BAD. Obama did irreversible damage to this countries culture. It sucks.

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

no nwo bs

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

911 didn't happen yet and the US was pulling out of the gang violence and drug problems.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

communism cared about workers
Stop smoking weed, Brad.

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

Dude, everyone knows California and Jew York were multiculti back then. I'm talking about the rest of the country, which was very different from now. There were almost no queers and "sophisticated and entitled" leftists in videos, I know they had them, but they were not in plain sight and not as propagated as it is now.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

the idea that no one cared about race in the USA in the 90's is totally false. you saw a very small part of the country and did not understand it at all.

racial tension was very high and mainstream politics was all about race even back then. immigration, welfare reform and crime(ie niggers) were all top political issues and were all about race.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

another misunderstanding. jews have owned most mass media in the USA since around 1920.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

Not really, I read you guys had many, many companies who were still family businesses in the early 90s and sold them to the joos. Toys R Us did it in the 80s for example.

I knew of tons of them, I did research on them a few months ago.

Also, CNN was a Ted Turner's baby, not Aviv Nero's.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

well that's a 1 in 1,000 chance. huh...

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

ignorance.

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

I was so young. So full of life.

Attached: 253ABE21-735E-4E87-B4AF-A919D94959EF.jpg (31 KB, 346x500)

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Because they still remembered the 80s.

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about. jews founded toys r us. i grew up near the first toys r us store in NJ and shopped there when i was a child. the toy industry has been heavily jewish for a long time.

jews owned MOST media by 1920.

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Went outside and played. Used the phone. Breathed fresh air. Watched tv that was still entertaining. Listened to cool music that was still music. y'all fuckers missed out on the best generation. Feel sorry for you faggots for real.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Hollywood was mostly jewish except what Howard Hughes had, which he sold to the jews. Who did the same? Roy Disney.

The US wasn't entirely jew owned, you guys sold your soul and emboldened those rats and now the world is paying for your carelessness.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Photography were a lot less common. Same reason why you only see the photos of square jawed war veterans and not the pudgy looking ones.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Mostly because we were kids with no responsibilities so it seemed fucking awesome. But you had rodney king, Lewinsky, oj Simpson trials. Similar shit as now.

Less social media (none) and more church. Our church was standing room only in those days. Now everyone practically has their own pew to themselves.

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

Should also add. A lot of good times fueled by debt, before anyone understood the consequences of that amex

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

Whites were more of a majority, no mass immigration of spics and muzzies, no 911, SJW's were barely getting started (although jews were already mad influencing entertainment and education), still, life was good.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Europes poplation was bigger than Africas until 1995. The 00s is when white's luxury lifestyle of being on top unquestionably started crumbling. Doesnt matter. Peace is boring. Struggle makes strong men.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

The USA in the 90s was just as brown as it is today.
No, I was there.

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

they didn't had internet

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

underrated post
I may not have grown up in an all white country, but I did grow up with an all white (and no poorfag) internet
shit has changed

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Oh Pajeet, my son, you didn't have either.

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

people say "the internet" but it really went to shit when the internet came to mobile phones, and they decided to put cameras in them.

Before mobile phones you'd go to festivals of 80,000 people and still manage to find your friends, but if you didn't you just hung out with some strangers because they lost their friends too. Now you just phone each other "where you at?". Mis-read text messages, facebook messages and habits. Recording live shows instead of just participating in them, I fucking hate mobile phones

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

they didn't had internet
You might not have had internet, the civilized world had, dial-up, then ISDN started trickling in, then ADSL.
All in the first half of the 90s, you zoomer shit.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

except in Europe it was not.
based xtc-fueled happy hardcore

youtube.com/watch?v=1r-bWx3WZfQ

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

zommer faggots
even if you guys had internet at that only few people knew how to use it . You also had too learn command prompt

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

youre thinking of riot grrl, not grunge, which had songs such as "rape me"

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

90's
happy
what the fuck? the clintons were in office!
t. nigger

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Less consumerism
Less propaganda
Wrong.

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

only few people knew how to use it
And that's a fucking negative? The graphical user interface was standard in the mid to late 80s too.
And knowing how to maneuver a command prompt is not a negative either.

Only you gave a shit about the sax player who never inhaled.

David Gomez
David Gomez

that generation killed europe. They let the invaders in, they will pay for it

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

And that's a fucking negative?
I never said it's a negative but it kept mainstream away for a while, unlike now every soccer mom and their kids can navigate through internet easier than ever

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

We're you even alive in the 90's?

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

drugs were better, pussy was more plentyful (women were less stuck up), Music was better, economy was better

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Extasy (way better than cocaine in all accounts)

Juan King
Juan King

"That" generation is still not in charge thanks to boomers refusing to die or even step down.
Politics is an old mans game, look at the average age of a presidential candidate in the US for instance. It's 70+.

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

Before mobile phones you'd go to festivals of 80,000 people and still manage to find your friends, but if you didn't you just hung out with some strangers because they lost their friends too.
yeah and everybody asked your name they say we're all the same and it's nice one geezer but that's as far as the conversation went and you want to phone your mother and say mother i can never come home again ever cos i seem to have left an important part of my brain somewhere in a field in hampshire alright

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

Muh no internet
Dude, we had dial up.
Muh AOL
They gave that shit for free. It sucked and was slower than shit, but it existed.
You could say no Jew Tube, no kikebook, and no high speed internet and be correct

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

I know this bitch, we had simulations for the final exam, I stood right next to her.

Attached: 1518176217787.jpg (77 KB, 996x742)

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

God bless you for reminding me this
youtube.com/watch?v=O6lXpk0vkEU

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

say what you want about the internet back then but chats were awesome, you could ass so easy back then.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Less niggers memeflag

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Computers were still mysterious and weird in a good way up until windows vista. Then computers exploded with iphones. No mystery and fun anymore. Motherfucking robots have infiltrated our commercials at this point. Its getting scary and not fun anymore. 90s died with 911. Our souls ended with iphone 2007.

Attached: computer-wojak.jpg (97 KB, 498x445)

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

way better music
youtube.com/watch?v=gMEB4HNNZ2I

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

posh,ginger,scary,baby,sporty
why do i know all the names?

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Same wages. Rent, cigs, booze, school, and healthcare 70% cheaper.

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Only white people were happy in the 90s lol.

Modern day 2019 everyone except whites are happy.

Adam Long
Adam Long

we still had music videos on mtv

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

what?
youtube.com/watch?v=0F0CAEoF4XM
STFU

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

Anybody knows what just happened to music television. Like one day they had Party Zone & 120 minutes & Headbangers Ball and the other day it all was just gone (and I missed out on so many great bands)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke68nKTWhfM
youtube.com/watch?v=zzFL9nur_60

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

PC bullshit had only just started , niggers werent everywhere and you could call a faggot a faggot .

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

okay, I think I can answer that one myself.
Video like this made some forces just want to shut it the hell down:
youtube.com/watch?v=H_vQt_v8Jmw

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

See my heart, I decorate it like a grave

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

cell phones didnt control everything,
As convenient and useful as they are they have become a curse too.
Back then you had a beeper and you had to actually talk to each other on the phone and interact with each other.

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

So tired of threads started by memeflags

This place has become a sewer

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

fuck off, so sick of the meme flag hate.
like what do you have to prove?
If the subject matter was something retarded like
muh white race
how do we save white women
than its an issue with the poster not the meme flag.
the subject is a awesome topic so who fucking cares about meme flags.
only cock sucking faggot niggers bitch about meme flags.
KYS

Attached: hang.gif (1.82 MB, 378x284)

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

Yeah cuz a music video really represents people in real life. STFU retard.

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

Maybe its because white music sucks and black music is better lol. but fuck it lets blame jews instead of whites making shit content.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

I know I was happier because I was between 4 and 13 aka the best times before puberty and the realization of all the lies civilization tells us. Now why were you happier

William Wright
William Wright

youtube.com/watch?v=EPcp_M8_eZY
youtube.com/watch?v=-xQQzi0IdLY
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=vabnZ9-ex7o
youtube.com/watch?v=8hhu-OyHqZM&list=PLsxYvYZcH5eW2Y7GPoBPJDLqp_uD5JIaq
youtube.com/watch?v=siuT7NP0grU

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

Fuck you miserable nigger cunt

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

because the imminent doom was still obscured. And all these new introductions of music and culture seemed harmless

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

russians made the best X

Attached: mitsubishi.jpg (41 KB, 620x395)

Blake James
Blake James

fuck you too you fucking blowjob

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

They had no idea how bad things really are.

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

That's not true you and you know it.

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

This is the correct answer
captcha: nigger stealing a bike

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

We didn't carry half the developed world's opinions in our pocket, and the women were hotter.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

but blowjobs are nice.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

commies hate all the nice things

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

fuck off, so sick of the meme flag hate.
Shut the fuck up and go change your tampon, you whiney meme flag heeb

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

I was a teenager back then and looking back the idea of multiculture and feminism was pushed, very hard here in Holland. The effects were not yet seen, so it was regarded as the moral and decent position to take. 90's people were still oblivious to the consequences that unfolded in the next decades. The Internet just pushed that into everyone's face, whether they liked it or not.

Evan White
Evan White

you posted 10 reasons right there

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

Cocaine.

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

Cocaine was the 70s and 80s, faggot.

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

i guess people were less aware and would less give a fuck .2008 financial crisis changed everything i guess.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

90's people were still oblivious to the consequences that unfolded in the next decades.

How the fuck could they be? Especially after 9/11. How Dutch cucked themselves to the cancer of political correctness so much that they can't legitimately criticise mooslims for being tribalist fanatics who explode on a regular basis?

Just fucking how?

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

Especially after 9/11
You retarded fucking memeflag.
9/11 was in 2001 for fucks sake.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

The MDMA was fucking legit.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

LMAO, okay fag. I know you think of niggers fucking your asshole when you listen to their shitty songs. Thats all they talk about anyway. Thats all their primitive brains can think about. Fucking thots and wasting money.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRBP1rpE5y8
This is better than anything a nigger has produced for the masses. Not to mention classical music, piano solos, guitar solos that no nigger can write.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

youtube.com/watch?v=j1Ck42-_btY
youtube.com/watch?v=LQOI_0LGrDI
youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

Less consumerism
the 90s

are you underaged or retarded?

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

white music sucks and black music is better
Sampled niggerbeats does not even qualify as music.

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

nigger you do realize that people born in 2000 are 19

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

In the UK the Spice Girls were part of the 90s wave that brought Brit-Pop, Indie (Oasis, Blur), New Labour had just got into power and Tony Blair wasn't declaring war on the Middle East. They removed a very corrupt Tory government, which in retrospect after New Labour, weren't that bad. Professor Brian Cox was playing keyboard in band the D:ream... Things can only get better. No worries about CERN and quantum physics. They allowed soft-core porn in the UK for the first time. I turned 18 in 1999 and whilst everyone has rose tinted glasses about that age it really did feel like things were getting better. The Millennium year 1999 to 2000 was epic. There was a real buzz all around. People had lots of sex. Not in a degenerate way, although that did happen, people were just more free and easy as there wasn't the internet so you could shack up with a girl for a month and then go your separate ways without much hassle if it wasn't working out. I had a good time. youtube.com/watch?v=V6QhAZckY8w
Then 9:11 happened and the psy-ops and all that shit began.

Attached: loaded.jpg (24 KB, 236x312)

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

Yeah that still leaves option B, doesn't it?

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

because it was after the soviet union fell, when the whole world was about finished being rebuild, MTV wasn't shit and people hadn't started going crazy. Tiny window of utopia.

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

Look... You could still be a slag whore and you could be famous.
Jokes aside..
This is when the mask started to come off.. The years where the "it doesn't matter, life is great, don't worry about anything" mentality finally started to wane..
This was the last of the twilight years of not giving a fuck...
Now as society/culture/financial systems/economies and markets start to collapse from too much manipulation the cracked are really starting to show.. All the economic and foreign policy fuckery, kikery wasn't well known.. People weren't aware of the (((plan)))... They thought it was all just a fun, brave new world.
Why do you think we all sit here and talk about how fucked up it all is on a Antarctic Submarine basket weaving forum??

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

No social media (true)
No internet (false, but the net was still based)
No smartphone (mostly true)
Less consumerism (nigga what!?)
Less propaganda (because internet was still based)

Economy was on roids
western military zerged face in the ME
pre 9/11
pre globalization leading to mass islamification of the west

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Less propaganda???
technically but less people new the truth..
They didn't need to jam overt propaganda down our throats then..
Not to many people knew about the Jewish Diaspora then.
They have turned the propaganda and jewry up to 20 since everyone started questioning shit on the internet.
Not a Alex Jones fan anymore, but he helped me as a young person see that there is much more going on here. Without the internet I can't see that happening.

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

No social media (true)
No internet (false, but the net was still based)
No smartphone (mostly true)
Less consumerism (nigga what!?)
Less propaganda (because internet was still based)

Economy was on roids
western military zerged face in the ME
pre 9/11
pre globalization leading to mass islamification of the west

Data driven economy didnt exist so your fridge and TV didnt have fucking cameras and microphones and shit

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

was talking to my boomer mom about when she went to mexico in the late 90s
she didn't even need a passport
now people from my state literally can't fly domestically without a fucking passport because the US government is a totalitarian nightmare
just imagine trying to roll back US security to a pre-9/11 level

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

You're a retard..
You do not need a passport to fly domestically.

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Because the MSM reports less bad news when the occupant of the White House has a (D) after their name. Propaganda 101.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

Youre right that its a catch 22.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

"Less propaganda" my ass. Propaganda was even more efficient than it is today due to a chokehold over who could tell The Truth.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Because of AIDS, women were allowed to be sexually selective without being prudes. They were happier, so everyone was happier.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

The internet was the 90s. People werent using it for mass propaganda until the 2000s when it really took off. So yea, the media and government no longer held the reigns of information in the late 90s.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

I was on dial-up since 92 and BBS before that shit, you don't need to try and lecture me on what the internet was.

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

This is why we are here in the first place..
The whole thing is almost natural when you look back on it..
We broke through their conditioning and they have been trying to play catch up ever since.
I think, we are neck and neck trying to win people over at this point..
Will they fall for the jewganda for a hundred more years or finally say enough is enough

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

Two dub 7's in a row... should have hit the casino tonight.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

clearly hasn't heard of RealID
uR a rEtArD

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit