youtube.com/watch?v=1r-bWx3WZfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O6lXpk0vkEU
youtube.com/watch?v=gMEB4HNNZ2I
youtube.com/watch?v=0F0CAEoF4XM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke68nKTWhfM
youtube.com/watch?v=zzFL9nur_60
youtube.com/watch?v=H_vQt_v8Jmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

easy money. .com frenzy made everyone either rich or easily employed.

xtc

most still trusted the MSM

the world was still white

> No social media
> No internet
> No smartphone
> Less consumerism
> Less propaganda

cheap cocaine

Internet still wasnt at the fingtips 24/7 of the lowest denominator

Because social media makes people FOMO and more aware of what others have.

Furthermore it makes women want only the top men, which leaves scores of men lonely and alone.

Lastly, in the 90s people graduated university and got a good corporate job with the chance to actually climb the corporate ladder. Impossible nowadays.

Less Jew influence

Wages still high. Low unemployment. No social media. No rampant kebab attacks.

Neofeminism and SJW culture was still fringe and hadn’t hit the mainstream yet. Emergence of the internet rapidly improved quality of life, and economic growth was stable, unemployment was low, and the world was relatively peaceful.

Attached: 0D348589-4397-41DD-930E-B17DF8CB7F03.jpg (540x960, 58K)

This.
Communism was over. Economy was picking up. Mexican food was still ethnic, not every third restaurant. Muslims were some people way over there.

90s were a happy time

Manufacturing was really being perfected, has was cheap, there was no internet and nobody really cared about destruction of the environment. Communities were still relatively homogeneous and people were free to practice Christianity without fear of being called a hateful bigot. Communities still functioned in general because of the sense of identity. The internet and the rise of the nanny state ruined everything.

This. The kikes just started pushing niggers on mtv but it wasn't as blatant as it is today. Social Media just amplified the retardation to levels that shouldn't be possible around 2006. The 2012 Kony bullshit was another milestone.

>nobody really cared about destruction of the environment
Fuck off. There is a difference between spouting hippie shit and not fucking living like an subhuman throwing plastic trash in the forest.

>internet without social media
>mobile phones without internet
>street drugs without fentanyl

They weren't the most popular music was dark and depressing
youtube.com/watch?v=f8hT3oDDf6c

>less consumerism

you were a child in the 90s, weren't you

less internet

Because the US was still overwhelmingly white and so was Europe, therefore, the jews, owners of 99% of the media worldwide, ordered their media to reflect how happy and cool they were.

If you are pandering to low IQ, ugly, depressed and shit tier people, you get products like The Last Jedi.

probably because of Ace Of Base

Attached: nigguhnigguh.jpg (1582x1627, 659K)

>Because the US was still overwhelmingly white
Absolute nonsense. The USA in the 90s was just as brown as it is today.

Bcs the 90s were lit.

This. Ecstacy was plentiful and cheap.
Good times.

This is clearly the reason.

because they had 4 white women and 1 black.
now they have 4 black women and 1 latino jew.

guys, i was a teen in the 90's and it was almost as bad as now. at least in any larger metro area in the USA. a lot of zoomers have a false sense of history where they think all this degeneracy just came out of nowhere.

here's an example. when i was in high school in the mid 90's, there was a trend of boys wearing nail polish. it was some kind of goth look, a lot of nu metal bands did shit like that. so did boys in my high school.

you would have to go back to the early 1960's to see a society that was not ultra-pozzed.

90s enjoyed the absolute destruction of Marxism after the fall of the Soviet Union. It took a generation for Marxist ideas to begin to reinfect and ruin society.

No, you still had white leads everywhere in the media. That alone tells you most of the US was white.

Have you ever seen amateur video from the US taken in the mid 90s? Commercials?

not as brown as today, but still far browner than any european county is now.

no sjws or 9-11 to use to false flag everyone into doing things they dont want to do

We weren't.
There was grunge, a proto-SJW bullshit

>Communism was over.
Is this a reason to be happy? This was the beggining of the fall. Now the state/companies don't need to pretend to care about workers.

Technology was pure optimism.

Middle America also got buttfucked by NAFTA. My dad lot his job.

I spend 3 summers in the 90s in the USA and it was a "multi-kulti" country in my eyes. I loved that about the USA. Noone cared about race. Now everyone obsesses about it.

No social media. Now everyone knows how big of a faggot your neighbor is, and it's destroying social interaction.

I love 80s and 90s (most of the 90s) media. Cartoons had heroic characters. Women were actually attractive in movies and tv shows.
Men were men, women were women.

I guess (((they))) feel they are in power because US and european goys sold most of their companies to them in the 2000s, thats why they are so bold now.

I always felt there was some shit behind the curtains when rap started to get promoted overwhelmingly through MTV and music stations. Whites still have rock, pop and punk bands but that wasn't as promoted as black's "music".

Because the subversion wasn't as extreme. It was a time where people can joke and not worry about being called a racist or Nazi. No social justice warrior type. It was a time to be tough but also to have fun. I miss it. I'm an older millennial at 34. We really hit a wall with Obama. Once Obama got in the leftists figured they won the culture war and things got BAD. Obama did irreversible damage to this countries culture. It sucks.

no nwo bs

911 didn't happen yet and the US was pulling out of the gang violence and drug problems.

>communism cared about workers
Stop smoking weed, Brad.

Dude, everyone knows California and Jew York were multiculti back then. I'm talking about the rest of the country, which was very different from now. There were almost no queers and "sophisticated and entitled" leftists in videos, I know they had them, but they were not in plain sight and not as propagated as it is now.

the idea that no one cared about race in the USA in the 90's is totally false. you saw a very small part of the country and did not understand it at all.

racial tension was very high and mainstream politics was all about race even back then. immigration, welfare reform and crime(ie niggers) were all top political issues and were all about race.

another misunderstanding. jews have owned most mass media in the USA since around 1920.

Not really, I read you guys had many, many companies who were still family businesses in the early 90s and sold them to the joos. Toys R Us did it in the 80s for example.

I knew of tons of them, I did research on them a few months ago.

Also, CNN was a Ted Turner's baby, not Aviv Nero's.

well that's a 1 in 1,000 chance. huh...

ignorance.

I was so young. So full of life.

Attached: 253ABE21-735E-4E87-B4AF-A919D94959EF.jpg (346x500, 31K)

Because they still remembered the 80s.

you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about. jews founded toys r us. i grew up near the first toys r us store in NJ and shopped there when i was a child. the toy industry has been heavily jewish for a long time.

jews owned MOST media by 1920.

Went outside and played. Used the phone. Breathed fresh air. Watched tv that was still entertaining. Listened to cool music that was still music. y'all fuckers missed out on the best generation. Feel sorry for you faggots for real.

Hollywood was mostly jewish except what Howard Hughes had, which he sold to the jews. Who did the same? Roy Disney.

The US wasn't entirely jew owned, you guys sold your soul and emboldened those rats and now the world is paying for your carelessness.

Photography were a lot less common. Same reason why you only see the photos of square jawed war veterans and not the pudgy looking ones.

Mostly because we were kids with no responsibilities so it seemed fucking awesome. But you had rodney king, Lewinsky, oj Simpson trials. Similar shit as now.

Less social media (none) and more church. Our church was standing room only in those days. Now everyone practically has their own pew to themselves.

Should also add. A lot of good times fueled by debt, before anyone understood the consequences of that amex

Whites were more of a majority, no mass immigration of spics and muzzies, no 911, SJW's were barely getting started (although jews were already mad influencing entertainment and education), still, life was good.

Europes poplation was bigger than Africas until 1995. The 00s is when white's luxury lifestyle of being on top unquestionably started crumbling. Doesnt matter. Peace is boring. Struggle makes strong men.

>The USA in the 90s was just as brown as it is today.
No, I was there.

they didn't had internet

underrated post
I may not have grown up in an all white country, but I did grow up with an all white (and no poorfag) internet
shit has changed

Oh Pajeet, my son, you didn't have either.

people say "the internet" but it really went to shit when the internet came to mobile phones, and they decided to put cameras in them.

Before mobile phones you'd go to festivals of 80,000 people and still manage to find your friends, but if you didn't you just hung out with some strangers because they lost their friends too. Now you just phone each other "where you at?". Mis-read text messages, facebook messages and habits. Recording live shows instead of just participating in them, I fucking hate mobile phones

>they didn't had internet
You might not have had internet, the civilized world had, dial-up, then ISDN started trickling in, then ADSL.
All in the first half of the 90s, you zoomer shit.

except in Europe it was not.
>based xtc-fueled happy hardcore

youtube.com/watch?v=1r-bWx3WZfQ

>zommer faggots
even if you guys had internet at that only few people knew how to use it . You also had too learn command prompt

youre thinking of riot grrl, not grunge, which had songs such as "rape me"

>90's
>happy
what the fuck? the clintons were in office!
>t. nigger

>> Less consumerism
>> Less propaganda
Wrong.

>only few people knew how to use it
And that's a fucking negative? The graphical user interface was standard in the mid to late 80s too.
And knowing how to maneuver a command prompt is not a negative either.

Only you gave a shit about the sax player who never inhaled.

that generation killed europe. They let the invaders in, they will pay for it

>And that's a fucking negative?
I never said it's a negative but it kept mainstream away for a while, unlike now every soccer mom and their kids can navigate through internet easier than ever

We're you even alive in the 90's?

drugs were better, pussy was more plentyful (women were less stuck up), Music was better, economy was better

Extasy (way better than cocaine in all accounts)

"That" generation is still not in charge thanks to boomers refusing to die or even step down.
Politics is an old mans game, look at the average age of a presidential candidate in the US for instance. It's 70+.

>Before mobile phones you'd go to festivals of 80,000 people and still manage to find your friends, but if you didn't you just hung out with some strangers because they lost their friends too.
yeah and everybody asked your name they say we're all the same and it's nice one geezer but that's as far as the conversation went and you want to phone your mother and say mother i can never come home again ever cos i seem to have left an important part of my brain somewhere in a field in hampshire alright

>Muh no internet
Dude, we had dial up.
>Muh AOL
They gave that shit for free. It sucked and was slower than shit, but it existed.
You could say no Jew Tube, no kikebook, and no high speed internet and be correct

I know this bitch, we had simulations for the final exam, I stood right next to her.

Attached: 1518176217787.jpg (996x742, 77K)

God bless you for reminding me this
youtube.com/watch?v=O6lXpk0vkEU

say what you want about the internet back then but chats were awesome, you could ass so easy back then.

Less niggers memeflag

Computers were still mysterious and weird in a good way up until windows vista. Then computers exploded with iphones. No mystery and fun anymore. Motherfucking robots have infiltrated our commercials at this point. Its getting scary and not fun anymore. 90s died with 911. Our souls ended with iphone 2007.

Attached: computer wojak.jpg (498x445, 97K)

way better music
youtube.com/watch?v=gMEB4HNNZ2I

>posh,ginger,scary,baby,sporty
why do i know all the names?

Same wages. Rent, cigs, booze, school, and healthcare 70% cheaper.

Only white people were happy in the 90s lol.

Modern day 2019 everyone except whites are happy.

we still had music videos on mtv

what?
youtube.com/watch?v=0F0CAEoF4XM
STFU

Anybody knows what just happened to music television. Like one day they had Party Zone & 120 minutes & Headbangers Ball and the other day it all was just gone (and I missed out on so many great bands)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke68nKTWhfM
youtube.com/watch?v=zzFL9nur_60

PC bullshit had only just started , niggers werent everywhere and you could call a faggot a faggot .

okay, I think I can answer that one myself.
Video like this made some forces just want to shut it the hell down:
youtube.com/watch?v=H_vQt_v8Jmw

See my heart, I decorate it like a grave

cell phones didnt control everything,
As convenient and useful as they are they have become a curse too.
Back then you had a beeper and you had to actually talk to each other on the phone and interact with each other.

So tired of threads started by memeflags

This place has become a sewer

fuck off, so sick of the meme flag hate.
like what do you have to prove?
If the subject matter was something retarded like
>muh white race
>how do we save white women
than its an issue with the poster not the meme flag.
the subject is a awesome topic so who fucking cares about meme flags.
only cock sucking faggot niggers bitch about meme flags.
KYS

Attached: hang.gif (378x284, 1.82M)

Yeah cuz a music video really represents people in real life. STFU retard.