Does anyone here remember Ace of Base...

Does anyone here remember Ace of Base? They were literally the biggest music act in the 90's until it was discovered that one of the members was a "neo nazi" and a member of a far right party.

>Ulf Ekberg, a founding member of Ace of Base, started his career as a neo-Nazi skinhead.

>Not only that, he created a platform for his ideals through his Nazi punk band, Commit Suiside, which sang songs with "explicit racist lyrics." How explicit you might ask? Here's a little example:

>"Men in white hoods march down the road, we enjoy ourselves when we're sawing off niggers’ heads/ Immigrant, we hate you! Out, out, out, out! Nordic people, wake up now! Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot!"

>In addition to performing with Commit Suiside, Ekberg was also a member of the Sweden Democrats, a political party that has publicly "rejected" any ties to neo-Nazism. This is interesting, considering the fact that the group was founded by Nazis, and active members still maintain connections with contemporary hate groups.

source: noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/rm35nr/ace-of-bases-secret-nazi-past

Remember, this was in the early 90s, so Ulf saw the problems that Sweden was having back then and tried to start something. Not only is Ulf /ourguy/, but Ace of Base has memeworthy music that anyone who lived through the 90s is familiar with.

So can we finally give Ace of Base the respect they deserve and make them an alt - right meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=wh-07BzfgYY

Attached: 1555438577438.jpg (1000x1000, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm12gDg0D8c
youtube.com/watch?v=HWjCStB6k4o
youtube.com/watch?v=44UK-fDXvPw
youtube.com/watch?v=KskaMqvxfKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I saw the sun

Opened up my eyes and shot a nigger

does anybody remember the edgy teenagers that thought it was cool to call themselves skinheads and wear combat boots back in the 80s? That's the retarded scene that gave Ulf Ekberg applause for his crappy punk music, encouraging him to continue down that path

I remember when skins actually had street clashes with what would be antifa today, who actually weren't fucking crossdressing faggots.
Big ass fucking birch branches and the like used as batons. 80s were the last time we actually had nazis.

Ace of bass is red pilled

So, you can say that he saw the signs.

I kicked kikes out
and I'm happy now living without you

Kek. Didn't even know. Have a bump.

irl gay faggots dance to Ace of Base at gay clubs. NOTHNX

Attached: asuka thumbs down.gif (480x270, 1.03M)

>aced and redpilled

Secret neonazi past? Even in 90s I knew what they were singing about...
All that she wants is another baby...

Based Swedes finding a way to be racist and global megahits. I've visited Sweden recently and other than couple of self hating cunts, I think they're waking up.

Attached: 1529362234014.gif (350x263, 380K)

He's part of a right wing think tank now.

lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm12gDg0D8c

Attached: raceinspace.jpg (1940x1940, 735K)

and then he became a massive success, redpilling people with ace of based

this song is about the 3rd reich

youtube.com/watch?v=HWjCStB6k4o

>get back where you belong
>but where do you belong?

source?

ooh, didnt know this one

Go to the about me link on his twitter and look up the German Marshall Fund.

Had to reformat and fucked up your (you), wouldn't let me post links.

>Ace of Based

Attached: BB13E157-8D8D-4BDD-81D1-4C411381C96F.jpg (640x640, 173K)

Nice. Was already a fan. I like them even more now.

>(((Ekberg)))
Fucking jewish nazis

>bump

youtube.com/watch?v=44UK-fDXvPw
>400,198

>Ulf

Attached: 0B16509B-4E88-472C-9D8A-48D5EF1BA4DE.jpg (590x525, 49K)

nice man, 88 digits confirm

Literally the biggest music act in the 90s? Wtf? How old were you in the 90s?

All that he wants is another shekel, he's gone tomorrow, goy

Are you just going to post this same exact thread every day now? You are the cancer killing this place.

As with all the other musicians who had these instances in the past, he's completely cucked now.

name one bigger act

pic related. chart positions for the sign

Attached: 1555440055148.png (501x611, 29K)

wrong, he said the bare minimum in order to protect his friends and career. look at his life, he has 3 white kids and is part of a pro white think tanks

The sign makes a Muzak appearance here:
youtube.com/watch?v=KskaMqvxfKA
CCG

ALLLL THAT SHE WANTS