BREAKING NEWS: POL BTFO YET AGAIN

Muslims did NOT burn down Notre dame!

Attached: 66801BE3-7CB6-401F-9702-537A2654F9A2.jpg (1242x1065, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ji8pW
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk2T8sFgqmw
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/neil-cavuto-hangs-up-on-catholic-league-president-bill-donohue-after-he-points-out-recent-attacks-on-french-churches-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they ruled out arson prior to any investigation

Why should I believe this?

You shouldn't.

>posts source of public probaly left leaning media >Hahah take that racists
Really thinking they will tell us the truth whatever it is?

Attached: 1555096702446.jpg (652x1004, 126K)

>did terrorists do this?
>allaha inshallaha mah baballaha dolla!
>*lion king music*
>muhomet is right, islam is a religion of peace

Racists on suicide watch

Attached: 4993BC05-D8F9-4C56-8C60-246D2AF49354.jpg (240x246, 17K)

I am satisfied they had the bullet proof investigation done so quickly goys. nothing to see here, I am sleepy now

The mere fact they are claiming it isnt arson convinces me Muslims did it

I normally don't reply to memeflag cause most of them are bots, shill or mossad...

the fire was cause intentional not accident

was there ever any doubt this was going to be the narrative?

>We don't know how it started but it definitely wasn't the brown skinned invaders that are destroying our country.
Fuck off with this shit

Official have a big problem the fire can't have been caused by the renovation work because no renovation was currently done. The activity was assembly of the scaffolding. Nothing hot is used for this activity.

seriously. with all the protests and fuckery going on in france. the last thing they are trying to do is stir the pot further.
the moment this shit happened i knew even if it was arson, we'd never be told the truth.

>Investigate for 1 day
"It wasn't arson of course so there's no need for violence in our already in crisis country."

I think you vastly underestimate the capacity for human retardation, id bet a decent amount it was some sub 80 iq mong smoking where he shouldnt have been, allegedly they church cut costs by hiring a cheaper polish agency, so i wouldnt be surprised.

>Its another 'Jow Forums thinks they're smart' episode.
Protip: If this were a cover-up, don't you think they'd take steps to avoid such seemingly glaring holes in the story? Especially considering they've had 2 days to come up with it?

Face it dumbfucks, there is not coverup and no arson. It was an accident.

Sup goy, please re-check the official narrative, your statement is very islamophobic, anti-semitic and racist in general. Thanks in advance

fpbp and nice diggies. but seriously even if it was arson do you think they'd tell the public, ever? and risk back lash to their precious brown skinned nufrench

OFFICALS RULE OUT ARSON
LOCAL MUSLIM LEADER ABDUL JAFAR KARIM BEGINS NEW MULTICULTURAL NOTRE DAME MOSQUE
NOTRE DAME MASQUE'S NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO MUHAMMED'S HOME AFTER CONTENTION OVER NAME

I personally think it is more.of a desire to prevent the weakness of the state from being displayed than anything. It was a predetermined conclusion

>women dont fuck dogs right? This article says they dont..haha silly incels believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy, nevermind that they are the top 10% of IQ

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15-07-24-34.png (720x1280, 506K)

Is there such a thing as a discreet Islamic crime? A group of people that give the same reaction to a cartoon as they would 20 years of occupation in Iraq country don't have discretion in these matters. If it was ISIS, they would say so. If it was a muslim who did it, he would tell his friends and it would trend in social media.

>be 2015 in cologne, Germany
>new years
>police say its an uneventful night
>someone in the department leaks over 1000 rape cases from A SINGLE NIGHT
They will never say it's migrants, not even if it was out in the open.

duhhhh insurance money + people in power seeing the way the wind is blowing and secreting artifacts out of the increasingly muslim country.

is it that hard to accept that women would rather fuck a dog over an autistic sperg?

No they don't. The FBI didn't even give a motive for the Las Vegas massacre and nobody fucking cares anymore. Normies are retarded.

Pretty much. Just imagine what everyone would think of the fench government if they found out somebody burned a symbol oif national identy to the ground. They would be fucked. Yellowests and everyone else would go nuts. So they just ruled it out prior to any investigation.

Not really when the governments of France, the UK, and other Eurocuck countries have been exposed lying to the public and covering up Muslim crime over and over and over. I think being in a position of power and trust like the police and lying to cover for pedophile grooming gangs is a far, far worse offense than being a "racist."

Attached: frenchchurches.png (655x1290, 985K)

You mean like the vegas shooting?

Typically some Mohammedan group claims some sort of credit. None have done so. They’re just celebrating it, so it was probably Le Smoke Break - tout le monde zi church iz on fiyah

this, I dont believe a single fucking word the MSM has to say when they are also saying "multiple churches in france burnt down in one week AND OFFICIALS DONT KNOW WHY"

Not really woman are children who never grow up. See Disney sheet, dolls, stuffed animals etc. They are children

The renovations weren't even performed on the day it lit on fire. Literally no one was working there and they have strict policies on disconnecting all electricity and equipment.

arson was ruled out before the fire was lit.

Attached: 7567468766043542524454.jpg (480x300, 19K)

>(((Renovation)))

how does it suit Macron to say the fire was accidental?
Let me tell you. If it was muslims that burnt it down then the yellow vests get more support.
If jews burnt it down yellow vests get more support. However, the outcome is unpredictable and France remains divided.

If it was an accident or a yellow vest burnt it down, Macron wins because people will find it harder to protest in Paris. All people opposed to the riots will say is, Don't you think there has been enough destruction in France? End the riots we dont want more of France to be destroyed. If he blamed it on the yellow vests, the people would believe he was lying

Whatever happened the best thing for Macron is to blame it on an accidental fire. That is his only winning position.

I was saying from the start, God burned it down because our priests have gone GAY!

What of it?

Some crazy fuck decided to kill a ton of people for whatever reason. What else is there to it?

>implying "burning a place down" isn't a middle eastern renovation

took less than 48 hours to completely rule it out? Hmmm....

It took an hour and a half for a single firefighter to show up and in the meantime it was already being called frances 9/11. Kill your self you fucking flaggot

They could say Muslims did it and destabilize the country even further or they can say it was a renovation accident and keep the sheep in the dark, hmm... Of course it was a renovation accident.

A good ol jewish fire

It was God you dumbass

That proves nothing. Find evidence that someone deliberately set the fire or shut the fuck up.

This. Why hasn't anyone taken credit on Twitter yet? Censorship and info suppression isn't good enough to scrub something like that before at least one concerned citizen neckbeard screencaps it and shares it everywhere.

>They could say Muslims did it and destabilize the country even further
>Talking of it as if the other option doesn't also destabilize the country further by making it blatantly obvious they're lying about the true nature of the culprit and thus resulting in a uncontrollable Streisand effect as more peoples start to ask questions.

They will just claim it's not an accident, no further proof needed. Some big zionists will pay hundreds of millions to turn it into an emblem of diversity.

Case closed.

You can't just blanket rule out anything with any substantial proof.

It was ruled out by the Paris prosecutor before the fires (plural) were even out. I'm sure the investigation was very (((thorough))).
archive.is/ji8pW

If Macron covered up arson and it gets out that he did... I can't imagine the reaction. It honestly might come to blood

>peoples start to ask questions.
and they will be called crazy and then they will shut up so they don't get shunned from society

I mean it's worked so far right? Muslims are our friends, diversity is our strength.

they would elect him again

With kikes like this who needs jews

This

Attached: 1555517752634.webm (720x720, 2.49M)

For anyone wondering why no one claimed credit it was probably a lone wolf who got snatched up by.security services and disappeared. Admitting this was terrorism would be a disaster for France

>priests have gone gay
Why would any straight man take a vow of celibacy? Only a fag or pedo that feels guilty of their urges would. They think turning to God will save them. Time and time again they fail and the public is finding out about it now.

Attached: 1533946698556.png (511x474, 226K)

>Muslims did NOT burn down Notre dame!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Notre-Dame in France, a muslim country?

They're gonna have a contest to design the new spire. I can't wait until pic related is the winner! Someone should seriously submit it to the contest.

Attached: minaret.jpg (736x1105, 178K)

>inb4 ended up like the other NZ suspect to who aided by (((individuals))) and absconded to Israel

it was not muslims;it was jews

Attached: 1555392727893.png (461x396, 207K)

Yes they did.

I also hate women, but not as much as you do, women are stupid, but dont go an say "women never grow up" when incels cant seperate themselves from Games, animie, or whatever autistic hobby they have, and still lament about school bullies.

>accident
Are they prepared to prove it, or are they just going to make the claim and leave it at that?

Bit rich coming from a Dane, last I checked I saw your country was competing for the most cucked medal alongside Sweden

wanna know something funny. the third holiest muslim site was also burnt, and is now being converted to an israeli gay club. al-aqsa just getting btfo same exact day as notre-dame. really makes you fucking think.

Nice non-argument, bitch.

t.woman/effeminate man

Attached: get laid.jpg (450x488, 22K)

None of the major news networks even mentioned the possibility of terrorism.

They wouldn't tell you if it was muslims. In fact, even if they blamed a fall guy and arrested a white person I'd still think it was muslims. I don't trust the news anymore.

t.incel

Speak in French faggot.

Fox did. That faggot Shep Smith SHUT IT DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk2T8sFgqmw

eh exactly what was doing the burning?

Fuck off nigger

Except that doesn't work and was the narrative for decades, which fell apart with the coming of the internet as everyone found out there was similarly minded peoples all over the world, no matter the ideals or context. I mean just look at this place, even as shills and useful idiots raids constantly and spread bullshit about how ''Jow Forums think this or that'', the very fact they're posting about it make it so that it is false as they're stance literally go in opposition to their claim.

ain't for no reasons Jews and elites the world over call the internet a mistake, even when it brought mostly good to all of humanity and made knowledge easily accessible the world over.

>BNL NEWS

lmao, fuck off

In today's clown world this wouldn't even really surprise or shock me.

do leave out the jews trickery and hate for no having their temple

They are saying there weren't any works going on the day and happened then they are saying that work stopped an hour before the fire. The MSM are conflicting themselves.

So did Cavuto:
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/neil-cavuto-hangs-up-on-catholic-league-president-bill-donohue-after-he-points-out-recent-attacks-on-french-churches-video/

>renovation accident caused the fire
>no workers on side when it started
yeah well

Attached: honk_news.png (262x384, 125K)

NOT ARSON! NOT MUSLIMS!
NEVER ACCUSE! NEVER FORGET!

Why is fox doing this? Lets look at Fox lately: Bernie propaganda, Brett Baier attacking Trump, hiring Donna Brazille, refusing to call it muslim terrorism. This has to be related to buying Sky news and the power struggle inside the Murdoch family

And who were the construction workers? Blacks and muslims.
Checkmate

>hey comrades let us build ourselves a scaffolding tower reaching unto the heavens, that we may make ourselves a name; and let us build it with inflammable materials, that we may be forever remembered as those who burnt down a stone building!
Vive la France.

It doesn’t matter if the Muslims did it or not. Macron and his ilk will put up a minaret to replace the spire.

t.roastie

Because 2015 year's eve in Cologne was also very calm, right?
Bullshit.

Yeah, and we know it must be true, because Euro governments would never try to cover up muslim crimes!

As if they wouldn't engage every resource they had to cover it up if it was done by hajis or any non white foreign group.
French take their history so seriously that if it came out that it was Islam niggers that did it I wouldn't be surprised if racewar kicked off there instantly.

Attached: vibrant dune hajis.jpg (640x360, 68K)

All those other French church desecrations and fires in the recent past are accidents too!!!
Nothing to see here, move along cattle.

Attached: 1554144657261.jpg (640x960, 77K)

BELIEVE ALL WOMONS

I've heard it called pandering to get some dem debates, but this has to be bigger than just that. The guy Cavuto hung up on wasn't even calling Notre Dame terrorism, but only stated the fact that there had been other instances of vandalism/burning of churches across France.

>do you think they'd tell the public, ever?

I dunno if I were the construction company in charge I'd make sure this disaster would be 1000% investigated. Could you imagine being the company known for burning down notre dame?